[Q] How to thank somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

hairynoggin

Jul 29, 2010
agreed.... with a lot of lurkers (myself included) I couldn't figure out how to thank a poster. thanks for starting this thread

vientoymar

Mar 21, 2012
Madrid
www.sektores.com
is really a good idea?

Hello to everybody.

I see the initial video and it's great, but ...why I need to answer ten times, surely stupid questions like "where is the thanks botton?" while you are promoting search in the forum?

I do that, I search, all my questions about root a defy, upgrade, changing roms, etc, is already in the forum, why I can't thanks to those people? how I can thanks the creator of this thread becouse he asked it before? and to the member who answer the first?

I'm a completely noob in this area, I can't help anybody, I only can read, learns and try to not to disturb with stupid questions, but you are forcingme to do so!!!

Edit: I so noob, very noob sorry!!!!!!!!

You only need one miserable post to thanks somebody, and I thinks is to at least, say hello.

Good xda, very good done!!! add it to the video, it will help

Get in the line for the kick in the ass

Last edited:

whitefangs22

Mar 23, 2012
Bismarck
thankyou

After getting information for 3 years from this forum I finally decided to sign up so I could thank the person that helped me today. I am glad i searched for thanks instructions since I was unable to find it on the helpful thread. This thread will get a thanks too :)

x007

Aug 9, 2010
I also can‘t find the thanks button :-(

Edit:
And after this post I can see the butoon :)

Last edited:

MaggieMcD

Apr 1, 2012
Montreal
Thanks for unlocking "thanks"

I absolutely understand most of the noob rules, but I'm not convinced about the minimum-one-post-before-thanks one. Wouldn't it be better to allow us innocents to lurk and occasionally say thanks, rather than encouraging posts? (like this one) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

As you can read in the thread title, how can I thank somebody on this board ?

Thanks ! =)
    there's a "thanks"-button on the right bottom side of each post.
    40671987.png
    at least need 1 post to see the thanks button
    Yeah I think new users need more than 10 posts to have the rights to do anything useful, like thanking and posting in the dev forums.

Edit:
    Apparently, after I posted this, I was able to see the "thanks" button in the bottom right. I wasn't able to before.