[ROM][PORT][JB 4.1.2 AOSP][SGH-I777] MIUI v4 3.3.1 - v5 Themed [STOPPED]

Search This thread

badblood_antony

Feb 19, 2010
Mumbai
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB 4.1.2 AOSP & ICS 4.0.4][SGH-I777] MIUI v4 Final Update 3.2.22

I know...m still searching for ICS pack..or are apks allowed on this site..

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

badblood_antony

Feb 19, 2010
Mumbai
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB 4.1.2 AOSP][SGH-I777] MIUI v4 Final Update 3.2.22

I'll post it today....

VanillaCracker

May 16, 2012
MIUI v4 Final Update 3.2.22
where is changelog??

http://en.miui.com/thread-2152-1-1.html

"MIUI ROM 3.2.22 Full Changelog (Last Update of MIUI V4 Released)"

Notes:
1. MIUI 3.2.22 will be the last dev version of MIUI V4. Just like MIUI 2.3, MIUI V4 will become history.
2. MIUI V5 for Xiaomi MI-2 will be released next Friday, 1st March!!
3. MIUI V5 for MI-ONE Plus and MI-ONE S will be released in late March or early April.

MIUI ROM 3.2.22 Full Changelog

[Lock screen, status bar, notification bar]
Fix - incomplete display of wire speed in the status bar in some cases
Fix - battery bar display error in some cases

[Themes]
Fix - alter error of device account number in some cases

[Gallery]
Fix - repeated images in cloud album

See you next Friday!!

I'll post it today....

Thank you for doing all these ports for us. Sad to see our SG2 drop from the face of the earth from MIUI :rolleyes: but really looking forward to the potential V5 port later on :p

badblood_antony

Feb 19, 2010
Mumbai
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB 4.1.2 AOSP][SGH-I777] MIUI v4 Final Update 3.2.22

Sorry for the late replies...same here...Samsung has released jb source code for i9100...so miui should be available on it...once the version is out will get it ported...:thumbup:

Reactions: VanillaCracker

lingarajug

Apr 6, 2010
Roanoke, VA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB 4.1.2 AOSP][SGH-I777] MIUI v4 3.3.1 - v5 Themed

I used miui ICS a while ago and loved the phone app especially since it produces different chimes when you dail numbers in phone app, does this job ROM still have the same phone app, thank you for developers who put lot of efforts in making our lives easier.

Last edited:

badblood_antony

Feb 19, 2010
Mumbai
I used miui ICS a while ago and loved the phone app especially since it produces different chimes when you dail numbers in phone app, does this job ROM still have the same phone app, thank you for developers who put lot of efforts in making our lives easier.

Yes...as far as i know of...cuz it works on mine...

Reactions: lingarajug

lingarajug

Apr 6, 2010
Roanoke, VA
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Re: [ROM][PORT][JB 4.1.2 AOSP][SGH-I777] MIUI v4 3.3.1 - v5 Themed

Yes...as far as i know of...cuz it works on mine...

I currently have aocp 4.2.2 ROM and I want to install the phone app from miui in my aocp, I know this version is still on 4.1.2 base and my aocp is 4.2.2, can someone help how to make the 4.1.2 base miui phone app install and make it work correctly on 4.2.2 base aocp ROM. Once again I than everyone for the help and great development efforts.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest Update Of Patched AOSP Based MIUI v4 (4.1.2)
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    JELLY BEAN VERSION

INSTALATION GUIDE FOR FIRST TIME

1. Make sure you're rooted and on ICS bootloaders. This ROM is on android 4.1.2
    2. Reboot to recovery.
    3. Wipe data/Factory Reset
    4. Wipe cache
    5. Mounts and Storage > Format System
    6. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    7. Install MIUI ROM
    9. Reboot & Personalize Rom as Normal & ENJOY.

NO INSTALING OF OTHER KERNEL

INITIAL DOWNLOADS
    I777 - MIUI v4 - 3.3.1 - 4.1.zip

ADDONS
    1.Gapps - JB - 2012.10.11 - MIUI - i personally dont use this gapps...i download it seprately...
    2.I9100 - Language Pack - 3.2.8.zip - I have'nt tested it yet...so plz do a nandroid backup before you install this pack...as per biohazard this should work on I777
    3.MIUI V5 - White.mtz - Put the MTZ file in MIUI/Themes and install it via theme manager...
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    BUGS & WORKAROUNDS???
    TO CHANGE THE DPI - AFTER THE ROM IS SETUP PROPERLY, INSTALL ROM TOOLBOX LITE AND CHANGE THE STRING WHICH SAYS ro.sf.lcd_density
    DISABLE THE ANIMATIONS IN DEVELOPERS OPTIONS TO GET SMOTH ROM USAGE
    THIS SHOULD BE YOUR PRIMARY ROM. OR YOU MIGHT FACE BOOT LOOPS.
    ALL THANKS GO TO
    IXANZA - For the 4.1 discovery and porting so far.
    MIUI - For the I9100 update files.
    GERGUTER - For letting us know and use the updates so far.
    Faryaab - For the I9100 Rom & Kernel
    -BioHaZard- - For the Multi Language Pack
    Lord Of Hell - For whatever way you think I helped you
    Acting a little buggy. Won't boot to lock screen. Sometimes you can get to the home screen but when you push the power button to lock the phone will restart. Just a little heads up.

Strike what I said before. I think I may have done a couple of things wrong. I'll get back to ya in a few minutes.

OK...try full wipe n install this time no Gapps...cuz i never installed them myself...also this should be your primary rom. as per siyah kernel multiboot dosent work on Samsung JB..
    working on the rom for some new modifications like the boot screen and lock screen in the same pack..hope it works..meanwhile uploading the new rom which shows I777
    I tried 4 times! All other firmware works fine! Only this does not work and the phone reboots!

You either are not following the directions or you have a corrupt file. Try redownloading the file and follow the directions to a T. I have installed both the original and the modified ROM and both are working as they should be. You MUST wipe the caches and reboot between each of the steps. If you still can't get it I am not sure what to tell you.

On a side note, you seem to have trouble with most of the ROMS around here. I would suggest that you do some reading on how to install custom roms. This might help you with all the trouble you seem to be having.:confused:
    Great work, I'll definitely try this out! One question, more of a very general MIUI question. One of my favourite things about my current ROM is that I have a unread notification (bubble over the app icon), is there anything like that stock in MIUI or is there some theming required?

EDIT - Install failed, your prop file is funky...
    EDIT 2 - I followed the instructions to the letter, and it boots up into the OS then back to boot animation...

Build Prop Issues: This happened to me as well. Install the kernel first and then choose the option to reboot into recovery and install the ROM. That should clear up your build prop issues.
    Install: Install the ROM. Boot system. Reboot into recovery after it loads. Wipe cache partition and dalvick cahce. Reinstall kernel. Boot system. Reboot into recovery after it loads. Wipe cache partition and dalvick cache again. Install the gapps package. Boot system and enjoy!