Gear 2 with the Galaxy Mega?

Search This thread

cemian

Dec 8, 2009
Has anyone gotten their gear 2 to connect in Gear Manager using a Galaxy Mega? Mine is just timing out....any help would be great.. thanks

UPDATE

Got it working! Just download and install the gear manager apk from the S5 and connect it

Last edited:

jcar6245

Apr 13, 2014
Has anyone gotten their gear 2 to connect in Gear Manager using a Galaxy Mega? Mine is just timing out....any help would be great.. thanks

UPDATE

Got it working! Just download and install the gear manager apk from the S5 and connect it

Is your notification for messages and s voice working ?
It was working perfect at first but now im not get text notification or s voice

cemian

Dec 8, 2009
Is your notification for messages and s voice working ?
It was working perfect at first but now im not get text notification or s voice

Yes everything is working nicely...I am really liking it....just make sure it is connected to the phone via bluetooth and notifications are turned on and checked in the app for which applications you want and notifications are checked in the watch settings

jcar6245

Apr 13, 2014
Yes everything is working nicely...I am really liking it....just make sure it is connected to the phone via bluetooth and notifications are turned on and checked in the app for which applications you want and notifications are checked in the watch settings

Yeah i did too im going to restore the phone to see if that works ive tried everything so far so Im going to try and restore and see what happends

jcar6245

Apr 13, 2014

So I restarted the phone and the watch found the problem. As it turned out it was the xposed installer, once I installed that it wont let the SAProvider for the gear work and it would show a message that would say SAProvider has stopped but I figured a way to by pass that, I just installed an old version of xposed installer got my modulars back and now the watch is working juat as it should so im happy now.