New SlimRecents feature with review

Search This thread

pemell

Jan 4, 2012
Gothenburg
This is a quick review of the new SlimRecents (credits goes to Callip Hall):

http://youtu.be/166MLgzcqnw

What is SlimRecents? Slim recents is an app switcher. We have since some time a vision how it should be and how google should ehance it. Well we did it now on our own and we hope you will enjoy it.

teck_keeda

Nov 3, 2013
Did pinch to close all app features will be more customized like we can add our gesture to close all apps?

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Can we have customized gesture to close all app?

Reactions: arvindgr

pitastrudl

May 15, 2011
Ljubljana
slo-android.si
Did pinch to close all app features will be more customized like we can add our gesture to close all apps?

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

its already a bonus that we have a way to close them all. I doubt a way to customize it will happen. Anyway, removing apps from recents is useless. What exactly do you think you gain from that?

Sent from my GT-I9505

arvindgr

Nov 8, 2013
IND
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 4a
SlimRecents is such a nice concept for Replacement of native android recents.

However, It doesn't seem to support CLEAR ALL function which closes all running apps and more than that, It never includes the app for which recents is Opened.
I.e. When you want to close the app you're running to top, you need to switch to other app or Homescreen to close it.

And another thing I wish for is, Black theme for SlimRecents

Reactions: Vinay chintu
R

rotateh

if you switch to slim all black, you get a dark theme for recents.

but somehow i wish to have a clear all/all except focused app functionality in recents to. no must have but a nice to have ;)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Suresh KM

Aug 28, 2016
Dubai

but somehow i wish to have a clear all/all except focused app functionality in recents to. no must have but a nice to have ;)

I am using CM13 rom on my GT-N7100. I have already installed OmniSwitch but its not working properly. I wish to install SlimRecents but could not find the installer. Where can I find it?:cowboy:

Reactions: webmaster33

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a quick review of the new SlimRecents (credits goes to Callip Hall):

http://youtu.be/166MLgzcqnw

What is SlimRecents? Slim recents is an app switcher. We have since some time a vision how it should be and how google should ehance it. Well we did it now on our own and we hope you will enjoy it.
    I have come to realize it gains nothing, but sometimes it just makes me feel better to close everything out. ?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

SlimRecents is such a nice concept for Replacement of native android recents.

However, It doesn't seem to support CLEAR ALL function which closes all running apps and more than that, It never includes the app for which recents is Opened.
    I.e. When you want to close the app you're running to top, you need to switch to other app or Homescreen to close it.

And another thing I wish for is, Black theme for SlimRecents

I am using CM13 rom on my GT-N7100. I have already installed OmniSwitch but its not working properly. I wish to install SlimRecents but could not find the installer. Where can I find it?:cowboy: