Dec 30, 2012
Porto Torres
Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */

Solid Kernel aims to be a stable, minimalist and powerful kernel for everyone, no extreme overclock or experimental things that may affect your device health.

• DoubleTap2Wake, Sweep2Wake & Screen Off Volume & Track Control
  • FIOPS Scheduler
  • CPU Voltage Control
  • Linaro 4.8.5 Toolchain
  • FSync On/Off Support
  • Bricked HotPlug
  • /dev/frandom Support
  • USB Mouse/Keyboard Patch
  • Faux Sound Control
  • EXFAT Support
  • USB Fast Charge Support

PAY ATTENTION : My kernel is really minimalist so don't expect to have a lot of governors or things like that.

Download : Solid_Kernel_V2.1

XDA:DevDB Information
Solid Kernel, Kernel for the LG Optimus G

Contributors
Loller79
Source Code: https://github.com/Loller79/Solid_Kernel-STOCK-KK

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.1
Stable Release Date: 2016-07-10

Created 2016-07-10
Last Updated 2016-07-10

parasite81

Oct 17, 2008
hi, thanks for the new version! is it possible that this is good for 4.4.2 Sling Kahroba Edition?

Last edited:

mac1ey

May 26, 2016
Tante Gracie :) Works great. Currently im using Kernel Adiutor, and i observed that there is no o/c options for cpu, i remember, that in older version of SK (propably early 1.x) there was o/c to 1,7GHz. I don't see it because im not using TricksterMod or it's just not implemented? I don't care too much about o/c but it's nice to know
And i have also conservative gov. only.

Last edited:

Loller79

Dec 30, 2012
Porto Torres
hi, thanks for the new version! is it possible that this is good for 4.4.2 Sling Kahroba Edition?
Yeah it does work on sling kahroba.
Tante Gracie :) Works great. Currently im using Kernel Adiutor, and i observed that there is no o/c options for cpu, i remember, that in older version of SK (propably early 1.x) there was o/c to 1,7GHz. I don't see it because im not using TricksterMod or it's just not implemented? I don't care too much about o/c but it's nice to know
I don't like overclock.
I have only the governor "conservative" this is normal? :(
I like to focus on one single governor, you can optimize power consumption through the hotplug settings (min max cores online).

M.M.K

Jan 2, 2015
Thank you for your attention Loller79
Finally you've done what you had promised:fingers-crossed:

P.S. bro rom doesn't work good anymore.
On 1.95, it was totally stable but now its much slower.
Please fix this problem. Having intelliplug was really good too.
But now the major problem is the governer. With conservative After it comes down to 384, device becomes so slow! Not normal anymore!
I think 1.95 version was good it just needed some improvements...

Last edited:

MasterFURQAN

Dec 12, 2013
Srinagar
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 5a
Code:
#include 
/*
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
 */

Solid Kernel aims to be a stable, minimalist and powerful kernel for everyone, no extreme overclock or experimental things that may affect your device health.

• FIOPS Scheduler
  • CPU Voltage Control
  • Linaro 4.8.5 Toolchain
  • FSync On/Off Support
  • Bricked HotPlug
  • /dev/frandom Support
  • Faux Sound Control
  • EXFAT Support

PAY ATTENTION : My kernel is really minimalist so don't expect to have a lot of governors or things like that.

Contributors
Loller79

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2016-07-10
Last Updated 2016-07-10
Its really gr8 to see u again... I know that your kernel is minimalist and i really love that about it but i think its now been taken too far this time... It'll be awesome if you add these features:

1. Set the stock/ base /default clock to 384-1512 (LG stock) and 400 for gpu. This will prevent the phone from overheating during booting.

2. Add governers : Intelliactive , interactive , Ondemand , conservative for CPU and simple , ondemand , performance , conservative for GPU..

3. Underclock and overclock options: 192 to 1728 and 487 for gpu.

4. USB OTG hack

5. CPU and GPU voltage control.

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: M.M.K

M.M.K

Jan 2, 2015
Its really gr8 to see u again... I know that your kernel is minimalist and i really love that about it but i think its now been taken too far this time... It'll be awesome if you add these features:

1. Set the stock/ base /default clock to 384-1512 (LG stock) and 400 for gpu. This will prevent the phone from overheating during booting.

2. Add governers : Intelliactive , interactive , Ondemand , conservative for CPU and simple , ondemand , performance , conservative for GPU..

4. USB OTG hack

Im totally agreed.
We're waiting for this update Loller79:)

nchc

Oct 9, 2010
Huawei P30 Pro
Id love to have a feature rich kernel too, but im so greatful for what Loller79 has provided nonetheless. More features =more bugs =more time to fix. LGOG is not his primary phone anymore and he appears not to have the time to devote to us. Beggars cannot be choosers. Im yet to use 2.1 stock, bug reports would be welcome. [emoji1]

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA-Developers mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: polya95

pay89

Jul 30, 2014
Hey guys am i who just got conservative governoor only at this v2.1 or this kernel just only have conservative governoor? I hope this have ondemand and interactive too

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

I'm so so sorry..apologize me have forgot reading the comment..ok cool so this is just only have consevative

hamidv2

Dec 10, 2015
Great work thanks !
Is there any way to configure the Doubletap2wake ?
I'm asking because it doesn't feel as natural as an LG G3 for example, sometimes I need to triple or quadruple tap for it to work.
Thanks a lot :)

hamidv2

Dec 10, 2015
I already have it enabled.
http://i.imgur.com/80QI3UI.png

EDIT : I think it has more to do with response time because I have installed the Jolla kernel and it's smoother than this one.
I still prefer the Solid Kernel, is there any way to edit the response time of the kernel (in jolla's one it's 100ms) ?
Thank you

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     */

• FIOPS Scheduler
    • CPU Voltage Control
    • Linaro 4.8.5 Toolchain
    • FSync On/Off Support
    • Bricked HotPlug
    • /dev/frandom Support
    • Faux Sound Control
    • EXFAT Support

Contributors
    Loller79

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2016-07-10
    Last Updated 2016-07-10
    Yeah it does work on sling kahroba.
    I don't like overclock.
    I have only the governor "conservative" this is normal? :(
    I like to focus on one single governor, you can optimize power consumption through the hotplug settings (min max cores online).
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     */

• FIOPS Scheduler
    • CPU Voltage Control
    • Linaro 4.8.5 Toolchain
    • FSync On/Off Support
    • Bricked HotPlug
    • /dev/frandom Support
    • Faux Sound Control
    • EXFAT Support

Contributors
    Loller79

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2016-07-10
    Last Updated 2016-07-10

4. USB OTG hack

Id love to have a feature rich kernel too, but im so greatful for what Loller79 has provided nonetheless. More features =more bugs =more time to fix. LGOG is not his primary phone anymore and he appears not to have the time to devote to us. Beggars cannot be choosers. Im yet to use 2.1 stock, bug reports would be welcome. [emoji1]

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA-Developers mobile app
    Does this works on 6.0 roms aosp from kevins?

Enviado desde mi Optimus G mediante Tapatalk
    Its only for 4.4