Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
I present to you
KA Advanced stock kernel
01/10: KA advanced stock kernel released
Please hit the thx button if you like my work :D

== Information ==
Dear Xperia T user,

Here is an advanced stock kernel for Xperia T. The people that already have an Xperia T and are interested in testing the kernel, please test the insecure kernel first and report back here in the thread :)

Please don't sent a lot of pm's ;)

== Features ==
- Autoroot
- Busybox
- Init.d support
- Insecure
- Debuggable
- CWM included

== Credits ==
- Arakmar for his advanced stock kernel for Xperia S
- Championswimmer

== bugs ==
- none
- report them if you find some ;)

Last edited:

krabappel2548

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
== download ==
test kernel: recompiled stock kernel for testing v3

stock kernel: stock kernel

== Installation instructions ==
Only for unlocked bootloader
- download the kernel and put it in the same directory as fastboot and adb files
- Connect your phone in fastboot mode
- open up cmd and type: fastboot flash boot insecure.elf or fastboot flash boot recovery.elf

If the kernel doesn't boot up, reset your phone while plugged in to pc, after the vibration press volume up to enter fastboot
- download the stock kernel and put it in the same directory as fastboot and adb files
- then flash back stock kernel using this command: fastboot flash boot kernel.sin

== Changelog ==
== KA testkernel v1 [24/09] ==
- Insecure
- Debuggable

== KA testkernel v2 [24/09] ==
- Autoroot
- Init.d support
- CWM included
- Busybox

== KA testkernel v3 [28/09] ==
- Recompiled using the good command and RPM file

== KA testkernel v4 [01/10] ==
- Recompiled using other RPM file

Last edited:

krabappel2548

Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
I have a method to try :) going to try it in a few minutes and post the kernel ;)

EDIT: kernel posted, is there anyone with an xperia t already??? :p

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

spida_singh

Mar 3, 2011
Where can I get the bootloader unlocked for Xperia T? Once it's done, happy to test ROM's and Kernels :D

spida_singh

Mar 3, 2011
Got a 'No' under bootloader status when in the service menu, this was the case with my previous phone, Sony Arc, but unlocked using test point...anyone do this here?

papped

Jan 28, 2007
Was able to get the unlock code through the sony site (had to chop off the last number because the imei is 15 chars). Struggling with fasboot now, doesn't seem to want to stay in fasboot or connect on the command line.

Update: Ok resolved that with the flashtool drivers, bootloder unlock works via the website.

Neither kernel boots.

Last edited:

tilal6991

Dec 25, 2010
Was able to get the unlock code through the sony site (had to chop off the last number because the imei is 15 chars). Struggling with fasboot now, doesn't seem to want to stay in fasboot or connect on the command line.

Update: Ok resolved that with the flashtool drivers, bootloder unlock works via the website.

Neither kernel boots.

Right. Did the secret menu say that the bootloader was unlockable?

krabappel2548

Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
new kernels posted, let's hope they boot this time :) the command I use should be good, I used the right base adresses :p

I posted 2 insecure kernels, please test them both and report back to me :)

papped

Jan 28, 2007
Just a heads up but it look like the url for kernel 1 got censored or something, link doesn't show up correctly

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

tried both insecure kernels, device doesn't even reach the boot logo now. Screen never turns on at all

krabappel2548

Nov 15, 2011
Lommel
Just a heads up but it look like the url for kernel 1 got censored or something, link doesn't show up correctly

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

tried both insecure kernels, device doesn't even reach the boot logo now. Screen never turns on at all

Ok, going to make another test kernel now, no modifications, just to know if I'm repacking it with the right command.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present to you
    KA Advanced stock kernel
    01/10: KA advanced stock kernel released
    Please hit the thx button if you like my work :D

== Information ==
    Dear Xperia T user,

Here is an advanced stock kernel for Xperia T. The people that already have an Xperia T and are interested in testing the kernel, please test the insecure kernel first and report back here in the thread :)

Please don't sent a lot of pm's ;)

== Features ==
    - Autoroot
    - Busybox
    - Init.d support
    - Insecure
    - Debuggable
    - CWM included

== Credits ==
    - Arakmar for his advanced stock kernel for Xperia S
    - Championswimmer

== bugs ==
    - none
    - report them if you find some ;)
    Got a 'No' under bootloader status when in the service menu, this was the case with my previous phone, Sony Arc, but unlocked using test point...anyone do this here?

You can't unlock Xperia NXT devices with testpoint method. So I think there also is no testpoint method for Xperia T.