Xperia T Memory problem "Memory unmounted or unavailable"

Search This thread

PiThr0

Jan 31, 2014
Hi!

I have a problem with my xperia T memory. Every time i go to Album i get an error that says "Memory unmounted or unavailable".

My memory card is working in apps like Walkman or any other app that reads data from card but apps that need to save data to work are partially or fully not working.

Sd card is recognized by phone. It shows my remaining free space percent of file types on memory card but if i try to format it, the phone freezes and reboots itself.

I tried to delete all files from internal and external storage, rebooting and restoring all but nothing changed. Problem persists after reflashing, changing roms, updating software and restoring backups.

I don't know what else i can do. Please help

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
Hi!

I have a problem with my xperia T memory. Every time i go to Album i get an error that says "Memory unmounted or unavailable".

My memory card is working in apps like Walkman or any other app that reads data from card but apps that need to save data to work are partially or fully not working.

Sd card is recognized by phone. It shows my remaining free space percent of file types on memory card but if i try to format it, the phone freezes and reboots itself.

I tried to delete all files from internal and external storage, rebooting and restoring all but nothing changed. Problem persists after reflashing, changing roms, updating software and restoring backups.

I don't know what else i can do. Please help

Format it with your pc