It is just time to solve my phones problems.

Search This thread

KrRain

Aug 27, 2013
Twin processor and twin batteries. The twin procs shows the time, but the accu does not. I want to toy little bit of this.

KrRain

Aug 27, 2013
Twin proc power.
It just need an little bit peekin after fusions famous rom. Liittle bit peeking
It is pretty bricked. but things goes right!! I like this trin proc handheld

KrRain

Aug 27, 2013
Just have problem with these batteries The cemistry of these is somewhat ...
I found one micro usb charger . it makes things more easy.

I have no video of this serial switched setup because my phone is my camera. but even it now boots. I continue to expirement within this

Just i like this handheld except its batteries.

E

Exothermic

for example. just keeping it standby. it is like full charged after few days. full charged indicates this.
Ok. Take one call or do anything with it. the battery charge goes logaritmically to zero.

What you think?

The battery shouldn't drain that quickly, something else is wrong; the battery might have dimineshed capacity to hold a charge, or you're experincing the 1 GHz bug (reboot with wifi off).

KrRain

Aug 27, 2013
The battery shouldn't drain that quickly, something else is wrong; the battery might have dimineshed capacity to hold a charge, or you're experincing the 1 GHz bug (reboot with wifi off).
If you mean that cpus run at 1Ghz continuous these runs 200Mhz both I ssh logged to the fone. I think it is battery problem. I have two of this kinda of these: EB-FM7FLU . 1500mAh (hah!) Might be original. both batteries.
I use in several apps these batts, so I think how Li-Ion(Lions) work. Battery drains of course, but never just like this:
Full charge - do something - logarithmic drain to zero.

KrRain

Aug 27, 2013
I need to call to the Samsung service (with my phone:d) and purchase !Li-Ion! accu for this :D

KrRain

Aug 27, 2013
Said wrong an previos, never serial, but parallel. Serial switch kills the phone parallel does'nt sorry bad english
I try to flash Omni rom later some day.
Remove charger - go - answer a call. - battery dropdown.
Someone testet direct cable from transformers's secontary to handhelds pinouts?