[23.JAN.12] [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 NAND (Desire HD 2.50.405.2)

Search This thread

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 NAND (Desire HD 2.50.405.2)

Screenshots:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Features:
  • Multilanguage.
  • Stable and Fast.
  • Data working (cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4)
  • aGPS (libs v2.0 + gpsconf от tytung) - change server to your region before flashing. system\etc\gps.conf
  • NTP_SERVER=ua.pool.ntp.org - change ua at your server (look here)
  • Camera working; Camcorder still laggy
  • Wi-Fi teether don't work (use Barnack Wi-Fi teether)
  • FM RAdio working
  • Adobe Flash working (Install from Market)
  • Offmode charging (only for cLK)
  • Battery percent indicator as default
  • TTS removed
  • Default undervolted to 975mV
  • Fully working HTC Sense and HTC Windgets (Youtube, Bookmarks, Calendar, People, Music, News, Weather, Mail, Clock).
  • Live Wallpapers working
  • Working НТС programms (FM Radio, Wi-Fi Hotspot, YouTube, Gallery, Internet, Camera, Calculator, Calendar, Blocked Callers, SIM Toolkit, Music, News, Mail, Messages, Flashlight, Market and etc.)
  • 2.6.35.14 Marc kernel v.0.1.1
  • Advanced power menu (working once but ROM have "Poweroff" app)
  • Filemanager
  • 130+MB free ROM after start (NAND firmware)
  • All language packages will loaded automatically from the Market then you go to TTS options.
  • App2SD is already in ROM. If you have EXT partition Dalvik Cache will be moved to the EXT automatically and your apps will be installed on EXT.
  • The firmware works both on cLK and on MAGLDR loaders. The choice of the used loader occurs in an insertion installation time.
  • Reworked script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 200 Mb system partition for NAND install or 100 Mb system partition for EXT install. Now App2SD script in NAND installation too if you need all ROM in NAND and using App2SD.

cLK Install Manual:
  • Download archive with the cLK loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
  • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from сLK folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Back". Connect PDA with cable to PC
  • Install the driver if the PC doesn't see a PDA connected (download from here)
  • Run fastboot_resize.bat from cLK_CWM_Recovery folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the menu cLK. Run fastboot_install_recovery.bat from a folder cLK_CWM_Recovery. Wait the record ends.
  • Choose Recovery mode by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Choose point "Install zip from sdcard" by arrows and next "Choose zip from sdcard", choose our archive with firmware (the firmware should be thrown preliminary on a sdcard) and press a call button "Green button"
  • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now"
  • The PDA will reboot and the Android will be started. The first start a bit longer then usual

MAGLDR Install Manual:
  • Download archive with the MAGLDR loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
  • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from MAGLDR folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Power". Connect PDA with cable to PC
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “USB Flasher” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Run DAF.exe from MAGLDR_Recovery folder
  • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “AD Recovery” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
  • Choose point "Install zip from sdcard" by arrows and next "Choose zip from sdcard", choose our archive with firmware (the firmware should be thrown preliminary on a sdcard) and press a call button "Green button"
  • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now".
  • The PDA will reboot and the Android will be started. The first start a bit longer then usual

Addons:
  • Restore the CPU voltage levels to standard one 1050mv (install from CWM) - if you have random phone FC. Download
  • Restore stock battery without % (install from CWM) Download
  • Archive with a deleted part of apps and libs (download, mirror). Don't forget to increase the system partition size in flash.cfg or cLK before flashing a firmware!!! Questions "why the firmware don't boot after addition something..." are not discussed in this theme.

flash.cfg:
Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 200M ([U]or 100M on using EXT install[/U])
cache ya 5M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

new [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 Firmware v1.2 from 23.01.2012: download, mirror.
kernel [cLK][MAGLDR] Android_Sense_2.6.35.14.0_2_0 Test Kernel by marc1706 from 14.03.2012: download
If you appreciate my works , please consider making a donation to PayPal, WebMoney R363973297784, Z385425758134, E490826786438, U109391780413, B409143675149 or Yandex Money 41001503300433 or you may Install SkyMonk with mail.ru satellite using this link (it give me some money and absolutely free for you).

Thanks to: marc1706 and warrenb213 for 2.6.35 kernel and Pyrorob for yes/no module

Attachments

• shot_000001.jpg
    shot_000001.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 32,286
  • shot_000002.jpg
    shot_000002.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 32,071
  • shot_000003.jpg
    shot_000003.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 32,082
  • shot_000004.jpg
    shot_000004.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 32,054
Last edited:

Mikhei777

Aug 19, 2008
Kharkiv
mikhei777.org.ua
History

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 Firmware v1.2 from 23.01.2012:
  • Marc 2.6.35.14_0.1.7 kernel (If you are using v.1.1 just install the kernel only.).

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 Firmware v1.1 from 19.01.2012:
  • All apk files optimize (delete debug info); more speed and free RAM
  • Marc 2.6.35.14_0.1.6 kernel with Wi-Fi router fix.

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 Firmware v1.0 from 26.12.2011:
  • Start release

Last edited:
Reactions: hummerh2back

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
Great! i have been waiting for this rom for long. and 130MB free space wow so much space. could you please add those deleted apps and framework etc... going to up tonight once back from work...

Thanks a lot!

rasumia

May 31, 2009
Dubai
A small report. Using edge I don't see the animations of upload and download data blinking. Arrows are grayed. But there is data movement.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Last edited:

vasendak

Sep 5, 2008
smoooth :)

Very nice ROM, really smooth
Cool stock experience, behaves really fast and is stable. Just what I needed for everyday use

I just noticed something. I did everything to have apps on ext4 partition but when I install something and I check SD & Phone storage the Available space keeps shrinking. Is this normal?

Authi

Mar 2, 2011
Barcelona
Hi, first of all, thank you for your useful work.

Advanced power menu (working once but ROM have "Poweroff" app)

Thanks to: hands9998 for Power Menu Fix

I don't understand what you thank, if power menu doesn't work (only once)

A few weeks ago, I posted here a fix (not mine) for Adv. power menu that WORKS also on your rom. Test it, and if you find useful, try to include in your rom.

Mikhei777, it's posible to obtain a fix for transparent Rosie?

Bye.

Last edited:

nvidiaati

Jul 19, 2010
hi mikhei777
i found a problem,it is a htc weather app
when i want add a country weather, it display null+conutry name and could not add
sorry for my bad english
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 NAND (Desire HD 2.50.405.2)

Screenshots:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

Features:
    • Multilanguage.
    • Stable and Fast.
    • Data working (cedesmith's ppp wrapper 0.8b4)
    • aGPS (libs v2.0 + gpsconf от tytung) - change server to your region before flashing. system\etc\gps.conf
    • NTP_SERVER=ua.pool.ntp.org - change ua at your server (look here)
    • Camera working; Camcorder still laggy
    • Wi-Fi teether don't work (use Barnack Wi-Fi teether)
    • FM RAdio working
    • Adobe Flash working (Install from Market)
    • Offmode charging (only for cLK)
    • Battery percent indicator as default
    • TTS removed
    • Default undervolted to 975mV
    • Fully working HTC Sense and HTC Windgets (Youtube, Bookmarks, Calendar, People, Music, News, Weather, Mail, Clock).
    • Live Wallpapers working
    • Working НТС programms (FM Radio, Wi-Fi Hotspot, YouTube, Gallery, Internet, Camera, Calculator, Calendar, Blocked Callers, SIM Toolkit, Music, News, Mail, Messages, Flashlight, Market and etc.)
    • 2.6.35.14 Marc kernel v.0.1.1
    • Advanced power menu (working once but ROM have "Poweroff" app)
    • Filemanager
    • 130+MB free ROM after start (NAND firmware)
    • All language packages will loaded automatically from the Market then you go to TTS options.
    • App2SD is already in ROM. If you have EXT partition Dalvik Cache will be moved to the EXT automatically and your apps will be installed on EXT.
    • The firmware works both on cLK and on MAGLDR loaders. The choice of the used loader occurs in an insertion installation time.
    • Reworked script for NAND or EXT install (read here) - you must use 200 Mb system partition for NAND install or 100 Mb system partition for EXT install. Now App2SD script in NAND installation too if you need all ROM in NAND and using App2SD.

cLK Install Manual:
    • Download archive with the cLK loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
    • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from сLK folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Back". Connect PDA with cable to PC
    • Run fastboot_resize.bat from cLK_CWM_Recovery folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the menu cLK. Run fastboot_install_recovery.bat from a folder cLK_CWM_Recovery. Wait the record ends.
    • Choose Recovery mode by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now"

MAGLDR Install Manual:
    • Download archive with the MAGLDR loader and Recovery from here than unpack its content.
    • Connect PDA in bootloader mode ("mattress") and run LeoAdvancedRUU.exe from MAGLDR folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and clamp a key "Power". Connect PDA with cable to PC
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “USB Flasher” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • Run DAF.exe from MAGLDR_Recovery folder
    • Wait for PDA reboot and get to the MAGLDR menu . Choose point “AD Recovery” by arrows and press the call button "Green button"
    • After the installation finishes get to the menu again. Press a key "Back" and choose point "Reboot system now".

Addons:
    • Restore the CPU voltage levels to standard one 1050mv (install from CWM) - if you have random phone FC. Download
    • Restore stock battery without % (install from CWM) Download
    • Archive with a deleted part of apps and libs (download, mirror). Don't forget to increase the system partition size in flash.cfg or cLK before flashing a firmware!!! Questions "why the firmware don't boot after addition something..." are not discussed in this theme.

flash.cfg:
    Code:
    misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 200M ([U]or 100M on using EXT install[/U])
    cache ya 5M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

new [cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 Firmware v1.2 from 23.01.2012: download, mirror.
    kernel [cLK][MAGLDR] Android_Sense_2.6.35.14.0_2_0 Test Kernel by marc1706 from 14.03.2012: download
    If you appreciate my works , please consider making a donation to PayPal, WebMoney R363973297784, Z385425758134, E490826786438, U109391780413, B409143675149 or Yandex Money 41001503300433 or you may Install SkyMonk with mail.ru satellite using this link (it give me some money and absolutely free for you).

Thanks to: marc1706 and warrenb213 for 2.6.35 kernel and Pyrorob for yes/no module
    Archive with a deleted part of apps and libs (download, mirror). Don't forget to increase the system partition size in flash.cfg or cLK before flashing a firmware!!! Questions "why the firmware don't boot after addition something..." are not discussed in this theme.
    Modified the blackboard skin to have a minimalistic look and flat clock widget. If anyone wants please let me know. I m using the skin with this great rom

preview.png
    This ROM worked fine for me when i flashed it the first time. But the other times proved to be a pain in the a$$ as the ROM did not boot up.

But now after several attempts re-flashing with different ways i finally figured some things. Hope this helps others who are having similar situations.

- Keep an EXT partition even if you have a T-Mobile version or even if you dont intend to use EXT: because when you are flashing an APPSD+ enabled ROM, the script sometimes fails to decide you dont want an EXT partition, and this somehow can mess booting.

- Use an earlier CWM Recovery version than the provided version: on reading several other threads i learned its always better to use CWM of version 3.x.x.x. this is evident when you look at several other ROM threads where many cooks have directly stated the use of 3.x.x.x CWM's.

- Somehow doing the HTC Setup hangs the boot: So do your the settings manually like adding accounts and calibrating touchpad.

- Bad blocks is a pain in the ass: So you gotta keep on checking what size of CWM / CLK partition will make the NAND memory happy so that it does not throw FC's and eventually boot hang on second run. Sometimes a too high partition size can increase boot problems / hangs.

- Lastly if you have bad blocks: its time to get a better SD Card and use EXT.

How to check if you have bad blocks can be found by searching around the forum.

(whew)
    History

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 Firmware v1.2 from 23.01.2012:
    • Marc 2.6.35.14_0.1.7 kernel (If you are using v.1.1 just install the kernel only.).

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 Firmware v1.1 from 19.01.2012:
    • All apk files optimize (delete debug info); more speed and free RAM
    • Marc 2.6.35.14_0.1.6 kernel with Wi-Fi router fix.

[cLK][MAGLDR] Android 2.3.3 Sense 2.1 Firmware v1.0 from 26.12.2011:
    • Start release