[q] wifi "error"

Search This thread

raid31

Mar 28, 2010
Still no luck as far as trying to get WiFI to work. I've gone through most of the folders on my gf's working shift and everything seems normal when compared to my non working shift. I'km thinking its a bad wifi chip or something. logcat says failed to load driver.

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
RUU'd and still no luck. says 'wifi error'

Any help guys :\.

If you RUU'd and it still won't connect. Did you make certain other devices can connect to the WiFi your trying to connect to? If the answer is yes to both of these it's time to take it back to Sprint.

Still no luck as far as trying to get WiFI to work. I've gone through most of the folders on my gf's working shift and everything seems normal when compared to my non working shift. I'km thinking its a bad wifi chip or something. logcat says failed to load driver.

RUU back to stock. If it still does not connect, it's a hardware issue. Take it back to Sprint. Provided you double checked the Router is working correctly.

ls3mach

Apr 4, 2006
If you RUU'd and it still won't connect. Did you make certain other devices can connect to the WiFi your trying to connect to? If the answer is yes to both of these it's time to take it back to Sprint.

RUU back to stock. If it still does not connect, it's a hardware issue. Take it back to Sprint. Provided you double checked the Router is working correctly.

Do you have a link for the stock RUU? It has nothing to do with my other devices. It won't even turn on, just says "error".

Top Liked Posts