will this work

Search This thread

Jason Roach

Oct 18, 2011
will these hacks work on a us cellular galaxy s. im pretty sure there are the same phone but a diffrent carrier. if not, does anyone know what can be done to it? thanks

edit: sorry i posted this in the wrong section

bobloblaw1

May 25, 2010
You seem like a decent guy but, first the guy that took the time to answer your post is one of the biggest names and best developers here currently.

Second, what the devs do is way beyond 'hacks'. This is open source software which is basically rebuilding the os from the ground up.

In any case and as he said you have a mesmerize . So just flash mez builds. I would recommend glitched AOKP personally.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Jason Roach

Oct 18, 2011
The mesmerize? Yes just download the mesmerize version.

Thanks for the reply

You seem like a decent guy but, first the guy that took the time to answer your post is one of the biggest names and best developers here currently.

Second, what the devs do is way beyond 'hacks'. This is open source software which is basically rebuilding the os from the ground up.

In any case and as he said you have a mesmerize . So just flash mez builds. I would recommend glitched AOKP personally.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium

Im very aware that these are more than hacks. I currently have a d3 rooted and with rom and started with a d1. I'm sorry I didn't try to offended anyone by saying hacks. I was just trying to find out if I could help my friend root and rom his us cellular mez ( which at the time I was uaware that was its proper name sorry). Thanks for your reply though, now that I know what forum to look in I'll go there

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA