• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
The most complete call and SMS management app on Android

Call Master is the most advanced call and text message firewall available for Android. With unique, powerful features and the proven reliability
of our root telephony daemon under the hood, this application is targeted at advanced users and professionals searching for an enterprise
quality solution that guarantees absolute stability.

If you find Call Master too complicated but like the power of its root telephony daemon, please have a look at our other call management app,
Root Call Blocker. It works just as effectively and may suit your needs better.

Advantages:

★ Blocked calls will never go through
★ Your screen will never turn on
★ Private call and SMS sandbox with log sweeper
★ Full password protection
★ Route message content to other numbers
★ Powerful widget

Features:

☆ Ultra flexible list creation
☆ Seven reject methods
☆ Filter SMS by content
☆ Automatic text routing and replies
☆ Regular expression and wildcard filters
☆ Custom notifications
☆ Backup encryption and password protection
☆ Powerful logging and sorting system
☆ Number testing
☆ Independent contact library for total privacy
☆ Profile scheduling
☆ Light and dark themes

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.blacklist&feature=search_result

This is a fully functional application. However, after a 72 hour demo period it will start nagging you to buy the Key, which will remove all nag
screens and timeouts from the interface. The nag screens are pretty light though, so users who dont want to spend can live with them.

Screens - VIEW GALLERY

Last edited:

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
No, but you should not have both turned on at the same time.

xtam

Jan 19, 2011
Thanks.
If omega will replace functionality or RCB, and add more functionality then RCB have, and if I/WE previously bought RCB because there were not such thing as omega now, do we have omega which is extension of RCB, cheaper than others who has not buy RCB and are starting with omega ?

(this is only curiosity question, i am not going to suggest you anything, only asking)

Is omega going to replace RCB completely in future ?

93ae8074

May 16, 2011
Melbourne
Hi there,

Nice app, I love the new look, and I love the way that you can configure blocking options using lists. It's a perfect way.

Two questions:
1) Is CMB be password protected ala RCB?
2) Is CMB gonna have an option to hide it?

Cheers.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Please guys, help spread the word by posting this thread to facebook, +1 ing the blog post and tweeting the OP. Thanks :)

Reactions: fafrehugen

tiktok1

Jun 28, 2009
virtual private conversations

This sounds interesting and possibly what I have been looking for.

Will it hide logs and texts for 'outgoing' calls and sms to selected contacts ?

Will it be possible to sweep and hide any residual calls and sms logs with selected contacts when the app is activated ?

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
It will do private conversations next week, its a priority feature and half the work is done already!

DreamWiva

May 22, 2010
So what do you get using "hold"?

It rings twice and then theres silence

EDIT: Just to add, the reject option doesnt actually hang up the caller, it just stops ringing very quickly with the line still running from the callers side

EDIT 2: My bad, got mixed up with the list actions and the profile actions, works great :)

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
So what do you get using "hold"?

You question direct me to solution. I got you have used scenario like you gettind same responce wen smone put you on hold
Just to note that to use this function you shud enable call waiting (setting -call setting-voice call - enable call waiting, this is operator service)
Itz not music but varies from your operator, my operator giving voice msg- "your call has been put on hold, please wait.. "

MoosePMed

Mar 22, 2011
FTW, TX
I didn't use RCB, I only discovered it close to the release of Omega, so I figured I'd wait. Can you clarify how the app will work if you have "All contacts" allowed (with a contact having an 800 number) and "1800*, 800* being always blocked?

I.e. I have a work contact that always calls from an 800 number, but I don't answer any other toll free numbers.

Will the "All in contacts allowed" override the 800 block by default for that one number?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The most complete call and SMS management app on Android

Call Master is the most advanced call and text message firewall available for Android. With unique, powerful features and the proven reliability
    of our root telephony daemon under the hood, this application is targeted at advanced users and professionals searching for an enterprise
    quality solution that guarantees absolute stability.

If you find Call Master too complicated but like the power of its root telephony daemon, please have a look at our other call management app,
    Root Call Blocker. It works just as effectively and may suit your needs better.

Advantages:

★ Blocked calls will never go through
    ★ Your screen will never turn on
    ★ Private call and SMS sandbox with log sweeper
    ★ Full password protection
    ★ Route message content to other numbers
    ★ Powerful widget

Features:

☆ Ultra flexible list creation
    ☆ Seven reject methods
    ☆ Filter SMS by content
    ☆ Automatic text routing and replies
    ☆ Regular expression and wildcard filters
    ☆ Custom notifications
    ☆ Backup encryption and password protection
    ☆ Powerful logging and sorting system
    ☆ Number testing
    ☆ Independent contact library for total privacy
    ☆ Profile scheduling
    ☆ Light and dark themes

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.blacklist&feature=search_result

This is a fully functional application. However, after a 72 hour demo period it will start nagging you to buy the Key, which will remove all nag
    screens and timeouts from the interface. The nag screens are pretty light though, so users who dont want to spend can live with them.

Screens - VIEW GALLERY

OK guys we are currently testing a new version of our legendary root telephony daemon (in house). I thought id give you some heads up on whats inside:

- completely rewritten native code (making it about 3 times faster)
    - removed a lot of unnecessary system logging functions (again, will increase speed)
    - internal SMS and MMS composition (no more virtuality, though you will in Delta still have the option of using your favorite messaging app and sweeping after sending)
    - complete optimization of partial wake and alarm behavior (though frankly this really has very little effect on battery life, but people dont understand so better just to make it look useful)
    - totally new RIL native-java interface written for speed and compatibility with almost all devices
    - MOST LIKELY BUT NOT DEFINITELY we will be raising the minimum required android version from 2.1 to 2.2

I have been using it and tweaking on a daily basis for a week now and its almost ready, so expect Delta to be out shortly!

Added MMS support (read the Help Hint for info)
    Slightly reduced CPU usage when using auto-sweep
    Fixed a number of rare UI related crashes from user logs
    Guys even though i have all of them in my ignore list i couldnt help but take a peek.

Other than that weirdness its been rather a fun weekend :)

Dont let them ruin it for the rest of you. I know i can be curt at times, but thats me, take it or leave it. And as some are aware i don have an extensive ignore list and excellent bumping skills - none of which affects the quality of our apps, as im also sure you know.

Back to my beer and movie now - after dinner im watching "The Big Year".
    An update delivering full compatibility with the official branch of Galaxy S III devices is on the way.