Hodor

Search This thread

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Introduction:
This module turns (almost) everything into Hodor*. Hodor. Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor. Hodor.
* Except WebViews and possibly some other views.
Yes, this module is a joke (as in made for fun - it totally works).

Hodor:

Screenshot_2014-06-19-22-09-14.png

Screenshot_2014-06-19-22-10-34.png

Screenshot_2014-06-19-22-09-57.png

Hodor:
Hodor

Hodor:
Hodor

Hodor:
  • rovo89 and Tungstwenty for the Xposed Framework.

Last edited:

jacknicholson

Jun 23, 2013
Little trivia:
Contrary to popular belief, including that of one Bran Stark until Old Nan set him straight, Hodor isn't actually his name, but rather just the random gibberish that inexplicably comes out of our friend's poor, simple mouth. How the gentle mangiant came to be known as "Hodor", however, doesn't require much imagination. Also: Hodor ;).

Last edited:
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
can you add the option to change the word honor to sth else?
Nope. It's not hard to do but this module is for Hodor.
Little trivia:
Contrary to popular belief, including that of one Bran Stark until Old Nan set him straight, Hodor isn't actually his name, but rather just the random gibberish that inexplicably comes out of our friend's poor, simple mouth. How the gentle mangiant came to be known as "Hodor", however, doesn't require much imagination.
Walder no care. Walder just Hodor.

hamzahrmalik

May 31, 2013
Hahah this is amazing will download later

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

@GermainZ if you're not planning to add custom word support ill be happy to
Edit
Never mind just read your previous post

Last edited:
Reactions: putr4s

shashankshaz

May 28, 2014
hodor

Just a little concern, please hodor the word hodor to something hodor hodor. Because hodor is hodor good enough. I dont know hodor I am saying. I have gone a little hodor.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction:
    This module turns (almost) everything into Hodor*. Hodor. Hodor Hodor Hodor Hodor. Hodor.
    * Except WebViews and possibly some other views.
    Yes, this module is a joke (as in made for fun - it totally works).

Hodor:

Screenshot_2014-06-19-22-09-14.png

Screenshot_2014-06-19-22-10-34.png

Screenshot_2014-06-19-22-09-57.png

Hodor:
    Hodor

Hodor:
    Hodor

Hodor:
    • rovo89 and Tungstwenty for the Xposed Framework.
    I installed the mod, but when I click Hodor, all I get is Hodor, is it possible to make it so Hodor only shows Hodor when the Hodor is on Hodor?

Thanks.
    can you add the option to change the word honor to sth else?
    Nope. It's not hard to do but this module is for Hodor.
    Little trivia:
    Contrary to popular belief, including that of one Bran Stark until Old Nan set him straight, Hodor isn't actually his name, but rather just the random gibberish that inexplicably comes out of our friend's poor, simple mouth. How the gentle mangiant came to be known as "Hodor", however, doesn't require much imagination.
    Walder no care. Walder just Hodor.
    This is the best module in the history of Android and Xposed. Thank you!! :D

Hodor
    This app could actually be useful in some situations, like if you want to take a screenshot of something, but don't want sensitive information visible, just change everything to Hodor, and you don't have to black or blur it out.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

I showed this to a co-worker and fan of GoT. He thought it was the most bafflingly ridiculous thing to do, and the he was at a loss for words.

I replied "Hodor".