[KERNEL][FC09][TW/BML/MTD] Samurai Kernels!!!

Search This thread

Zeinzu

Aug 18, 2010
Manchester
www.sdx-developers.com
Lost, the phone can not have an active process going and deep sleep. It cannot be deep sleeping "while" your playing music. Your confusing what cpu spy is telling you. Stop, you don't know what your talking about. Now I'm gonna go get laid and watch a movie. Post whatever screenies you want because I'm telling you your not understanding what cpu spy shows you. Deep sleep is deep sleep. It only happens when the phone is doing absolutely nothing. It can't happen any other time.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
anybody know if the cm9 kernal will work with the aokp rom since its based on cm9? or will it just make my phone explode

It works but I get deep sleep issues. I would just use nyan as it is made for and tested with aokp (it is in the third post of the aokp thread). It also has most of samurai's features. I am not trying to self promote here, I am just sharing my experience with different kernels on AOKP.

Last edited:

socos25

Nov 8, 2010
Earth
I was using your kernel on that ROM, not sure if it was the ROM or the the Kernel because I installed both at the same time. It was definitely smooth but it drained battery badly. I'm not sure where I went wrong but it seemed to be android OS pulling 47% Keeping the phone awake. I went back to CM9 beta1 and it is running very well. Will your kernel work on that?

It works but I get deep sleep issues. I would just use nyan as it is made for and tested with aokp (it is in the third post of the aokp thread). It also has most of samurai's features. I am not trying to self promote here, I am just sharing my experience with different kernels on AOKP.

MДЯCЦSДИT

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 21, 2010
I was using your kernel on that ROM, not sure if it was the ROM or the the Kernel because I installed both at the same time. It was definitely smooth but it drained battery badly. I'm not sure where I went wrong but it seemed to be android OS pulling 47% Keeping the phone awake. I went back to CM9 beta1 and it is running very well. Will your kernel work on that?

My kernel will work on every ics rom we have. I will make a new thread for it when I get back from the gym.

xxDRKAxx

Jun 29, 2011
I love your kernels, you do awesome work, but for some reason the battery drain is crazy, this happened b4 too with one of your previous kernel but you sent out an update that fixed it, I think its a deep sleep issue

using Miui v4

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

Last edited:

earthbound[iap]

Dec 2, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
indandroidprj.zxq.net
It's some of the governor i/o scheduler combinations cfq/samurai = no sleep I use vr/samurai and it sleeps in 8 -12 seconds of the screen going off...

with that said the iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Me And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... Hint. Hint.

Download Link: iap.app.v3

mrcollpepper

Dec 21, 2011
tacoma
It's some of the governor i/o scheduler combinations cfq/samurai = no sleep I use vr/samurai and it sleeps in 8 -12 seconds of the screen going off...

with that said the iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Me And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... Hint. Hint.

That is a good looking app. I am glad to have one that is up to date. Thanks for your hard work "EGEB"

sent from your moms room! haha

Slimegod

Mar 12, 2011
Earthbound you really putting work in, I like it.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

CASHVILLEBOS

Apr 12, 2011
Nashville
THE KING HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD! Welcome bac fam can't wait to play with one of your masterpieces....feel like the old Urban Rom days round here.

O.G Epic combined with Miui/CM makes her cum #TrueStory

CASHVILLEBOS

Apr 12, 2011
Nashville
CASH!! Didn't I see a "goodbye" thread from you? Did you change your mind? Did WE change your mind??? ;)

Yea I was but I couldn bare the thought of how depressed y'all would be without me so me and my girl decided to compromise. Instead I kept my Epic and let her trade her Evo 3D for the ET4G lol.

O.G Epic combined with XDA premium runnin Miui/CM makes her cum #TrueStory

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Yea I was but I couldn bare the thought of how depressed y'all would be without me so me and my girl decided to compromise. Instead I kept my Epic and let her trade her Evo 3D for the ET4G lol.

Yeah, we were all pretty messed up over you leaving... guess Xopher and AproSamurai can cancel their therapy sessions. Glad you're back in time for the Renaissance of Epic development!

CASHVILLEBOS

Apr 12, 2011
Nashville
Yeah, we were all pretty messed up over you leaving... guess Xopher and AproSamurai can cancel their therapy sessions. Glad you're back in time for the Renaissance of Epic development!

Lol I'm sure glad I'm bac too tho thanks fam!

Who is he?

Damn that's messed up...as long as I've been in this community misusing your Mods and Roms you don't even know me. Smh that hurts *tear tear* lol. Jk I'm nobody important so no offense taken.

Last edited:

BrooklynsFinest

May 31, 2011
In cm7 and this kernel I gave to reinstall Swype every time I restart my phone. Also, 100 mhz won't stick. Any ideas?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

G

GuestK00145

Cashvillebros have you heard from CK? I haven't seen around here lately

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [KERNEL] SAMURAI is BACK ! ! ! BML KERNELS **IAP APP GOES LIVE**

Earthbound has passed on the OP priveleges to Uber.
    Lost, the phone can not have an active process going and deep sleep. It cannot be deep sleeping "while" your playing music. Your confusing what cpu spy is telling you. Stop, you don't know what your talking about. Now I'm gonna go get laid and watch a movie. Post whatever screenies you want because I'm telling you your not understanding what cpu spy shows you. Deep sleep is deep sleep. It only happens when the phone is doing absolutely nothing. It can't happen any other time.

As I am moving on to G-Nex development this thread will be passed on to IAP's own UBER. ;) You can still shoot questions at me or request and I'm sure Uber will pass them along. ;)

G'luck

Samurai_logo.png

The iap.app.v3 goes live right now... Works with both Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich Roms. A Colaboration of Earthbound And Luna ! ! ! Still being refined but you have access to everything IAP has to offer with this app, from downloads, current new, to the forum in mobile webview... Also a donation page.... for those of you generous souls out there.

Download Link: I.A.P APPv3

For those of you still on BML, I have decided after such a long time to update the samurai kernels and will be providing support for them here on XDA. Please only bring issues/bugs about the BML/MTD kernels into this thread.

With that said, here they are:

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.BML.FC09.04.29.01.13

Link: SAMURAI.DAITO.MTD.FC09.04.25.23.56

for changelog as well as kernels for other platforms such as:
    MIUI, MIUIv4
    CM7, CM9
    TW.MTD

please visit:
    Link: INDEPENDENT ANDROID PROJECT

.:SOURCE LINK:.

Sent From My SPH-D700 Running Android 4.0 :sly: