International rom for japan sony x perfomence

Search This thread

Ron.ryan

Aug 3, 2016
Camarines norte
I'm not a who is create this rom, so i'm only give you a link and source from mobilecity.vn

Link download: F8131_41.2.A.2.199-7.1.1G_1304-8417-UK_R3D_MANHIT.ftf

This rom can be use for SOV33, SO-04H, 502SO

This is stock rom removed MODEM, OEM, BOOTLOADER v.v.v

It base on F8131 7.1.1 firmware, make sure you flash it on nougat stock firmware of your devices.

im planning to buy a docomo x performance. can i flash generic firmware so that i can root it? or can i root a docomo x performance?

izukamikain

Jul 1, 2011
Hi, thank you for sharing
Let me know, does NFC works if I flash this rom?

And, does someone know how to create the rom using newest ftf available?

neroenzero07

Sep 29, 2017
has someone tried it or can someone reupload it? I have to request access to the owner and doesn't approve my request. Any proof that it's working or is it just a click bait?

stunning

Feb 25, 2010
Pakistan
www.youtube.com
Tried quit times but getting the error
also downloaded other generic firmware but still error

Selected Bundle for Sony Xperia X Performance(F8131). FW release : 41.2.A.2.223. Customization : Greece
29/014/2018 18:14:31 - INFO - Preparing files for flashing
29/014/2018 18:14:57 - INFO - Please connect your device into flashmode.
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Using Gordon gate drivers version 3.1.0.0
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Opening device for R/W
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Device ready for R/W.
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Reading device information
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Phone ready for flashmode operations.
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Opening TA partition 2
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Current device : SOV33 - CB512B4YF7 - 1301-6729_R16C - 1300-5352_39.2.C.0.311 - GENERIC_39.2.C.0.311
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Closing TA partition
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - ERROR - The bundle does not match the connected device
29/015/2018 18:15:20 - INFO - Ending flash session
29/015/2018 18:15:21 - INFO - Device disconnected

rizni

Jun 19, 2007
can i flash this international version on so-04h with frp lock,i have tried to bypass frp with all given method but its not possible because ther is no talkback option in visual aids , can someone here help atleast to remove frp from so-04h without this talkback option

thank you

aangwahyudi

Nov 17, 2015
Up for SO-04H...mine is docomo version and already unlocked bootloader, with oreo updated rom, is it any successed flashing with this ROM? i want to root and remove all the docomo bloatware in it..thx

stunning

Feb 25, 2010
Pakistan
www.youtube.com
So if u already flash it , so how about this firmware is everthing good ?

yes i have flashed this firmware on sov33 and it turned out good.. except of nfc every thing smooth and 100% stable.
but i would like to inform you all that
do not try to flash Oreo firmware directly on sov33 via flashtool, because it is damaging the device just like i have, i tried nougat f8131 on sov33 staying on stock nougat and device was running faboulis but then after few days i tried oreo downloaded from internet of f8131 and tried to flash,
flashing went well for about 98% and then it is showed flashing completed 100% but with error, bootloader file error was there
and then my set is dead
it is booting into fastboot mode but it cannot boot into flashmode
and cannot even boot to stock rom
only black dead screen

Ayiepz

Dec 12, 2015
yes i have flashed this firmware on sov33 and it turned out good.. except of nfc every thing smooth and 100% stable.
but i would like to inform you all that
do not try to flash Oreo firmware directly on sov33 via flashtool, because it is damaging the device just like i have, i tried nougat f8131 on sov33 staying on stock nougat and device was running faboulis but then after few days i tried oreo downloaded from internet of f8131 and tried to flash,
flashing went well for about 98% and then it is showed flashing completed 100% but with error, bootloader file error was there
and then my set is dead
it is booting into fastboot mode but it cannot boot into flashmode
and cannot even boot to stock rom
only black dead screen

Good to hear that , so i wanna ask about misc TA and Sin , before flashing , u tick the reset-wipe-reason ?also in colums
etc, apps_log,boot_delivery,cache.... so u tick that ?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Up for SO-04H...mine is docomo version and already unlocked bootloader, with oreo updated rom, is it any successed flashing with this ROM? i want to root and remove all the docomo bloatware in it..thx
How do you unlocked bootloader with domino version?

stunning

Feb 25, 2010
Pakistan
www.youtube.com
Good to hear that , so i wanna ask about misc TA and Sin , before flashing , u tick the reset-wipe-reason ?also in colums
etc, apps_log,boot_delivery,cache.... so u tick that ?

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

How do you unlocked bootloader with domino version?

i made a video of it like 4 months ago and now not clearly remember but you may watch video if you want to have help.
as i have successfully flashed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pd2J21F8Bk

jhoshh

Oct 1, 2018
can I unllock the bootloader with the ROM you gave it? please answer me. I need my device rooted. Can you help me. please answer me

Biteforce

Oct 17, 2018
Sir, can i flash this Rom for X performance docomo SO-04h??

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

you can't flash generic firmware, but root and build kernel to restore TA is posible, should downgrade to 6.0 and backup TA before you want to do anithing else
Can you flash this Rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm not a who is create this rom, so i'm only give you a link and source from mobilecity.vn

Link download: F8131_41.2.A.2.199-7.1.1G_1304-8417-UK_R3D_MANHIT.ftf

This rom can be use for SOV33, SO-04H, 502SO

This is stock rom removed MODEM, OEM, BOOTLOADER v.v.v

It base on F8131 7.1.1 firmware, make sure you flash it on nougat stock firmware of your devices.
    im planning to buy a docomo x performance. can i flash generic firmware so that i can root it? or can i root a docomo x performance?

you can't flash generic firmware, but root and build kernel to restore TA is posible, should downgrade to 6.0 and backup TA before you want to do anithing else
    Without root, get rid of system bloarware:

https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Without root, stop background running of apps including system apps:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rikka.appops

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Without root, use aggressive doze to save battery:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oasisfeng.greenify
    How a bundle can work with 3 variant, ridiculous.
    Don't waste time folks. For every different variant you need create different bundle. Just download global rom and use flashtool to create a bundle for your variant and flash.s
    it is very simple to create a custom bundle. Download global rom as unpacked using XperiaFirm. Delete fwinfo.xml. Open flashtool, create bundle. Select global rom unpacked folder, select your xperia japan variant (for me is softbaank), key in firmware version 35/39/41 (important, to autodetect fsc), and include all files except files ending with .ta. then create bundle.
    Proceed to flash, at wipe, tick all except userdata. At exclude, tick partition-image (prevent repartitioning). Then flash.
    After flash, turn on phone. It will say decryption fail, there is a button to reset phone, just click it, and the phone will do a factory reset.
    That's it. Don't waste time download this bundle and take risk to flash. There's no such thing as a bundle that works for more than 1 variant. Flashtool won't allow you to cross flash bundles.
    *if your phone is never being flashed before (a virgin basically), you can tick userdata (means wipe userdata) when flash. My phone now can't accept userdata.sin for some unknown reasons after I go back and forth from global rom to softbank rom for several times. You can try to tick userdata.sin no matter how, just that if it fails you need to waste time to flash again.
    Hit thanks if I helped you! I wasted a lot a lot of time to figure out all these things very very very carefully to make sure I won't make my phone become a paperweight. First time using a japan based xperia, a good experience :D
    Thanks for the guide, mate.
    I have a thing to ask: Why the fwinfo.xml must be deleted before creating the bundle? If there is any file with .xml extension besides fwinfo, should we delete it too?

Sorry for the late reply! I don't really remember about that, but I think I recalled that leaving the file there seems to conflict with the flashtool. I can't really remember it clearly, that could be the wrong reason. But it is a must to be deleted.

From what I remember, fwinfo.xml should be the only xml file.

How do you revert back to Japan ROM? I'm using SoftBank 502SO phone too. After I flashed it with global ROM, my ability to use NFC has been lost and I need to use it again.
    For reverting back to Japan ROM, you have to repack the softbank rom for global variant, as your 502SO is now no longer being detected as 502SO, but F8131 instead.

The process is the same as above I posted, but you need to change two things:

1. the firmware, which you will download the softbank rom instead.

2. the variant selection. Instead of choosing 502SO, you have to choose F8131.
    You can download softbank rom from here: https://ftf.andro.plus/#panel-element-98673632322502SO
    This is a packed firmware, you can unpack it using 7zip.