[GENERAL HELP] Post Your Questions Here Instead of Making a New Thread

Search This thread

abhishekr700

Mar 20, 2013
New Delhi
www.geeksunboxed.com
Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

There are dedicated threads for ROMs but what about HELP/QUESTIONS??

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the XPERIA M4 sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

I hope you guys get the idea behind this thread...

kakamo

May 17, 2015
ejecte sim card

i have juste bought an xperia m4, and i want to know how do we ejecte sim card, i tried to push it like sd card, but i doesn't seem to work,is there any one hwo know the sim ejection mecanisme?

kakamo

May 17, 2015
Many people are joining xda on daily basis. Some of them join the forum to get custom ROMs while some join in order to get some of their problem that they are facing with their phones solved.

People generally straight away start a new thread to get their doubts solved. But this can lead to chaos in the forum.

I'm creating this thread as an alternative to *New Threads* that aim to resolve a question.

Not only this, this thread can also become a Database kind of place where people can look if their question is already solved or not...

I request all members of the XPERIA M4 sub-forum to help and answer some questions posted here if they can.

i have juste bought an xperia m4, and i want to know how do we ejecte sim card, i tried to push it like sd card, but i doesn't seem to work,is there any one hwo know the sim ejection mecanisme?

kakamo

May 17, 2015

Please read the instruction manual....It will guide you better as it is a photo guide....Thnaks

Please press the thanks button

i didn't find a maunual in the sony web site, do you have any link for the m4 manual?

elmakina

Mar 17, 2015
Madrid
Wifi problem

I've just bought this phone and the wifi signal is not strong enought.
With other phones the wifi signal is strong but this phone doesnt get the wifi network.
I've the european version of this phone

Regards

Ovejasrepublicanas

rutekxd

Apr 26, 2013
Forgot my screen lock pattern as I was drunk Help...

Hi,

I forgot my screen lock pattern and can't get to my phone except camera and emergency calls. What to do?

Rob

raymond016

Jan 31, 2014
Please help

I have tried out MyXperia (a security program of Sony) and then, i restar my phone, it asked me to authorize by log in Google account which i had set up MyXperia before. When i tried to log in, it said "Incorrect username and/or password". Everytime i restart, i can live for 15 second and then, it locked me out. I did factory reset but it still there althought my device wiped all my data. So now, i have been locked out of my M4 and have 15 second to stay alive everytime i restart :(
Please anyone help me with this :( I bring it to Sony Center for guarantee service but they said they can didnot have anything for M4 at this time to fix this. :(
Please help me, i need my phone for keep in touch with people! :(
P/s: sorry for my bad english! i'm from Vietnam!

Attachments

• DSC04642.jpg
    DSC04642.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 58,479
Last edited:

MetalOllie

Sep 22, 2013
Have you tried logging into MyXperia from a PC , changing your password, and then logging in using the phone with the new, correct credentials?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will this get the further android updates after lolipop?
    Depends on sony...
    Press the thanks button

Sent from my C2305 using Tapatalk
    Please read the instruction manual....It will guide you better as it is a photo guide....Thnaks

i didn't find a maunual in the sony web site, do you have any link for the m4 manual?
    Didnt it came with the phone...

You may also check the help center app which is pre installed on your phone

Hello,
    I want to buy m4 aqua, but before that i have a question:

Does anyone use this phone with gadgets like fitbit, smartfit,...etc, which need working bluetooth 4 LE Mode?

I know that m4 has BT4.1 and it should work, but recently i saw another phone with BT4.1 which had problems pairing with devices in LE mode.

Sent from Nexus 7 via Tapatalk

I buy a heart rate monitor from Lidl and it works fine. :)
    I use it with Endomondo and oruxmaps apk.
    Please tell about the overheating issue of this device. After the update overheating issue Gone?? Or at least normalized or reduced??
    Well, Sony kinda reduced it in the .99 update, but performance was reduced also. The overheating is not a big problem, it's a normal thing. We expect new update soon, maybe there will be some fixes.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk