Wifi&bluetooth not open in a510fd

Search This thread
Jun 28, 2015
I have galaxy a5 2016 marahmallow.wifi and bluetooth not open.is it hw fault or software.plz help me to resolve issue
Product Code: SM-A510FZKFMTZ

PDA: A510FXXU4BQC2

CSC: A510FDOJP4BQC3

Baseband: A510FDXXU4BQC3

Bootloader: A510FXXU4BQC2
Thanks

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
I have galaxy a5 2016 marahmallow.wifi and bluetooth not open.is it hw fault or software.plz help me to resolve issue

PDA: A510FXXU4BQC2

CSC: A510FDOJP4BQC3

Baseband: A510FDXXU4BQC3

Bootloader: A510FXXU4BQC2
Thanks

Did you flash the device with firmware for a different model number?

Have you tried booting to recovery and factory resetting and wiping cache?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
HTC Thunderbolt
I do wiping cache and factory reset but problem persist.
Which model number i flash.i dont try this.thanks for helping

I wasn't telling you to flash a different firmware.

I was asking if you caused this problem by flashing firmware from a different device.

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
HTC Thunderbolt
I didnot flash different model firmware.yesterday i flash naught 7.but the problem same.thanks
Was your device rooted or modified before the issue with Bluetooth and WiFi ?

Did it just stop working on its own or did you modify something and then the problem started?

If you didn't root or modify anything before the problem started and flashing the stock firmware for your model doesn't fix it then I'd say you probably have damaged hardware.

Jun 28, 2015
Wifi and bluetooth not open in a5 2016

When i purched aecond hand it ahows cusrom not offical firmware.i format cached and factory reset.then update firmware appear.i updated it began to show offical.but when i restarted the set it again shows custom.then i update naught 7
With odin.first it shows offical but after some time it again shows custom.and wifi bluetooth as same as start.plz help to resolve issue.bundle of thanks

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
HTC Thunderbolt
When i purched aecond hand it ahows cusrom not offical firmware.i format cached and factory reset.then update firmware appear.i updated it began to show offical.but when i restarted the set it again shows custom.then i update naught 7
With odin.first it shows offical but after some time it again shows custom.and wifi bluetooth as same as start.plz help to resolve issue.bundle of thanks
You can't apply stock OTA updates on a rooted device that has a custom ROM and/or custom recovery installed on it.

For future reference...

You can't apply stock OTA updates on a device that has been rooted, has custom recovery or has custom ROM.

In order to apply stock OTA update on a rooted device, you have to remove root from the device and you have to flash stock recovery to remove the custom recovery.

The device can't have any modifications, it has to be back to stock like it was when it was new, THEN you apply the OTA update.

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
HTC Thunderbolt
Bundle of thanks for coopration
Try finding a copy of the PIT file for your device, flash the PIT along with your stock firmware in Odin.

I don't know where you will find a copy of your PIT, you'll have to find it with a Google search or get someone that has a rooted device with your model number to pull a copy from their device.

I'm trying to help but you messed up bad. I'll bet that on the next device you'll make sure it isn't rooted before you try installing stock updates, right?

Jun 28, 2015
Wifi and blue tooth not open in a5 2016

I am not expert.i m a home user.i have a bad english thats why i did not understand you.
Pit file alongwith stock firmware 5.1 or 6.0.1
Is naught 7 downgrade with odin.my device region is zembia mtz.
PDA: A510FXXU4CQE7
CSC: A510FOJV4CQDL
Baseband: A510FXXU4CQE7
Bootloader: A510FXXU4CQE7

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
HTC Thunderbolt
I am not expert.i m a home user.i have a bad english thats why i did not understand you.
Pit file alongwith stock firmware 5.1 or 6.0.1
Is naught 7 downgrade with odin.my device region is zembia mtz.
PDA: A510FXXU4CQE7
CSC: A510FOJV4CQDL
Baseband: A510FXXU4CQE7
Bootloader: A510FXXU4CQE7
I'm not sure if you can downgrade your device. You might need to flash the newest version of stock firmware.