Share your screens!

Search This thread

VampireRollen

Jun 18, 2010
Hartsville
4qccfwr

My current homescreen setup. Its Weather and toggle widget by Android Apps with Cypha flipclock skin, FML Widget by Marc Tan, and Adw Ex by Anderweb with DarkEdge gold icons by koveleski. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

emkorial

Mar 2, 2008
Are those screens sense or alt UI's? How do you change the bottom bar (with the arrow, "Phone", and +")

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I might have some of this wrong, but from what I can remember... The clock widget was beautiful widgets, the FB and news widgets were android pro widgets. The rom was CM7 with the matted blue theme. The icons were called Black 'UPS, you can find them on deviant art but there was a thread here on XDA with a whole bunch of user made icons to match. The circle battery widget is 'circle battery widget'. The text on each screen was made with minimal text widget. I cannot remember exactly where I got the icons for the dock, I know I made a few myself. The other graphics were made by me(wallpaper & dock bg). The launcher was LPP, and I followed a guide to get it to allow me to click on the text from the first screen and get it to take me to the rest. I dont know the guide off hand, but I do remember that the text for that screen was actually part of the background. And I used desktop visualizer to place a blank icon overtop that activiated a script to take me to a certain home screen. You can create that effect in alot of launchers these days without a separate script. For example in Apex, you can goto menu->add->Apex Actions->Screen X. Then after you place the icon longpress the icon, then press edit, then click the icon in the popup. Change the icon to a blank png. After that just place it over the text thats part of the wallpaper.

Hope that helps. Hope I explained it enough.

Edit: the icons in the bottom left, the ones that coincide with the screen you are viewing, are also part of the wallpaper. They are just moved exactly the same distance apart on the wallpaper so that when you go from one screen to the next the correct one will show through the dock background.

Man I forgot all about the time I spent trying different things to make my homescreens different/unique/cool. Now I just do the same thing on every ROM I install. The same 3 homescreens, with the same icons on each, same widgets on each and same icons in the dock. I'm sooo boring now. I even have a collection of just 3 wallpapers I ALWAYS use.
    Playing with Legendary Shift
    Which app does the time like that on the main screen?

check this out~~> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=892404
    Semitrans grim reaper:Duploadfromtaptalk1361077211977.jpg

Sent from my EVO using xda premium