[Q] CM11 bluetooth audio info

Search This thread

dankojoffrey

Jun 2, 2013
Hi,
I installed CM11 on my Xperia. Everything works fine, but I use my phone in car as a music player over bluetooth. With stock rom when I connected phone to car radio and selected BT as audio input I could see the song info (title, artist) and I could control playback with car radio buttons. Now after installing CM11 car radio shows only text on display "Bluetooth-audio"... that's it... No song info, no playback control options... Is there way to fix it...??? It's like phone is not sending any info to the radio, only audio stream...

Thanks...
Joffrey

Btw, I tried Apollo music player, as well as Sony Walkman app with the same result...

Dominik1389

May 17, 2013
Nuernberg
Hi,
I installed CM11 on my Xperia. Everything works fine, but I use my phone in car as a music player over bluetooth. With stock rom when I connected phone to car radio and selected BT as audio input I could see the song info (title, artist) and I could control playback with car radio buttons. Now after installing CM11 car radio shows only text on display "Bluetooth-audio"... that's it... No song info, no playback control options... Is there way to fix it...??? It's like phone is not sending any info to the radio, only audio stream...

Thanks...
Joffrey

Btw, I tried Apollo music player, as well as Sony Walkman app with the same result...

I have the same issue on my Google Nexus 5 - seems to be a bug in CM11.

dankojoffrey

Jun 2, 2013
so, another thing I noticed is USB charging... with original ROM I used car radio USB port to charge my phone while driving... now when phone is connected it says "USB connection", but phone is not charging...