Force close issues

Search This thread

AndroidNO0B

Jan 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hey everyone, I'm not sure what's going on but every time I hit the options button (the one with the three dots) the app I'm using force closes. Its not the one at the bottom but within the app itself. I tried to send an email and when trying to go to the options to forward etc it crashes and force closes every time. I have downloaded some things but I'm not sure if xposed installer and Wakelock terminator have anything to do with it but I'm about to factory reset my phone unless someone could shed some light on the issue.

Thanks!

Sent from my XT907 using XDA Free mobile app

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
Hey everyone, I'm not sure what's going on but every time I hit the options button (the one with the three dots) the app I'm using force closes. Its not the one at the bottom but within the app itself. I tried to send an email and when trying to go to the options to forward etc it crashes and force closes every time. I have downloaded some things but I'm not sure if xposed installer and Wakelock terminator have anything to do with it but I'm about to factory reset my phone unless someone could shed some light on the issue.

Thanks!

Any apps or modifications that you have on your phone may be messing with it. I don't know all of the specifics but I know that after I got xposed a while ago, my lock button suddenly stopped working, and then continued after I uninstalled all of the modifications and xposed. I would only use a factory reset as a failsafe plan.

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

xKroniK13x

May 15, 2014
Atlanta, GA
www.coreymccown.com

Thanks!

I'd just titanium backup and factory reset. Or if on a OTA and don't have root, FXZ back to your firmware using keep data or universal.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

AndroidNO0B

Jan 5, 2014
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I have new symptom.....sometimes my phone can't even make a phone call. Whatever the process is called for the phone to make calls just stops working. I can open the dialer and recent calls but when I try to call it just crashes.....

ATTACK

Jan 8, 2012
I have new symptom.....sometimes my phone can't even make a phone call. Whatever the process is called for the phone to make calls just stops working. I can open the dialer and recent calls but when I try to call it just crashes.....

Reboot your device into safe mode. If it runs fine then you have a rogue app, but if you are experiencing the same problems then do a factory reset.

Safe Mode:
Code:
Power button > Press and hold Power Off > Ok