SlimKat vs. Liquidsmooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PotatoDrum

Sep 16, 2013
Liquidsmooth was my favorite 4.3 ROM by far. I wanted to make the jump to 4.4 and SlimKat seemed to be the next best thing. I'm currently running SlimKat RC3 and love that PIE is finally back. However, the recently released Liquidsmooth beta has caught my eye. I don't really have time right now to flash both and compare the two, but can anyone tell me if there's anything I'm missing out on? I'm probably gonna end up flashing both anyways but what do you guys think of it so far?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

PotatoDrum

Sep 16, 2013
Yes, but I'd like to know what others think too. Is comparing ROMs looked down upon here? I don't post here that much.

PotatoDrum

Sep 16, 2013
OK so I ended up flashing Liquidsmooth and really enjoy it so far. There's a few more customization options than SlimKat, and while they're both excellent ROMs, I think this one suits my needs better. There are a few annoying bugs that I'll post about in the developers forum once I reach my ten post requirement but I'm sticking with it as it can only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry folks...we do not do these comparison or best rom threads as XDA is not a support site.

All the products here are awesome, try them all, make your own independent determination as to what suits you.
    Wanna know which is better?

The one you like the most after trying both.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk