(MOD)(Freezin' Cold:)(ICS)IceColdFeats(v2.1 + 3.0)

Search This thread

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
Hey, all.
I have great news for you! I have compiled a fully stable version of Ice Cold Feats v2.1, and I have compiled a v3 Beta with some awesome (but scary) Experimental features!

Version 2.1
  • Asus Widgets
  • Trebuchet (Yes, even for AOSP!)
  • Beats Audio (which is slimmer and more reliable)
  • New Wallpapers By Asus and Me!
  • Performance tweaks in build.prop
  • Adjusted to work best with 73xx - made a separate version for 73xx and 75xx

Version 2.9.9 (3.0 Alpha)
  • All of the above
  • An EXPERIMENTAL (This means I really don't know how will it work):
    Tile Rendering Should improve performance and particularly FPS!

Here are the download links:
EXPERIMANTAL WIFI 3.0 ALPHA
Stable v2.1 Wifi Only

Last edited:

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
Looks like you people like it :). More than happy to hear that? Can somebody tell me how this works on your Tabs?

Reactions: boss2688

thelamacmdr

Dec 28, 2008
Looks like you people like it :). More than happy to hear that? Can somebody tell me how this works on your Tabs?

Runs beautifully after installing it over a CM 9 on the WiFi version of the tab without any hiccups at all after a clean installation. Also maybe it's just me but the Beats does not mix well with using an equalizer on the tablet, disabling the equalizer made everything better though, just an observation :) thanks a lot for this! I'm pretty excited to see more development for my beloved tablet.

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
I will, but honestly, the most changes are under the hood. Audio, smooth scrolling. Ill do that though as soon as i can

D

Deleted member 3976874

that's great, thanks...
hope to see more features soon

hanspampel

Dec 7, 2011
So ive flashed this addon with fullwipe. But i cant see or feel any improvement by speed. Any Launcher is stuttering by changing the screens like without your addon. To beats audio i cant check it out now. But i will test it tonight.
Btw. Benchmarks says the same i feel, no really speed improvements. But thx for your try.

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
The browser should be smoother. I cant fix the launcher stutter. It is for some reason in every ics launcher

hanspampel

Dec 7, 2011
The browser should be smoother. I cant fix the launcher stutter. It is for some reason in every ics launcher

Ok. But the same bye the Browser. Also micro stutterting bei ICS Browser and ICS+ Browser, which imho the smoothest Browser now.

May I ask what you have done to improve scrolling please? Just curious :)

I think he did what AOKP ROMs does. More Cache for Scrolling. But i really dont know.

tommrazek01

Oct 29, 2011
Yes. Increasing cache and one more tweak in build.prop. I'll post it here for everybody as soon as I get to my laptop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, all.
    I have great news for you! I have compiled a fully stable version of Ice Cold Feats v2.1, and I have compiled a v3 Beta with some awesome (but scary) Experimental features!

Version 2.1
    • Asus Widgets
    • Trebuchet (Yes, even for AOSP!)
    • Beats Audio (which is slimmer and more reliable)
    • New Wallpapers By Asus and Me!
    • Performance tweaks in build.prop
    • Adjusted to work best with 73xx - made a separate version for 73xx and 75xx

Version 2.9.9 (3.0 Alpha)
    • All of the above
    • An EXPERIMENTAL (This means I really don't know how will it work):
      Tile Rendering Should improve performance and particularly FPS!

Here are the download links:
    EXPERIMANTAL WIFI 3.0 ALPHA
    Stable v2.1 Wifi Only
    Care to help your little brother (Galaxy 8.9)? Would love to try that wallpaper with the tree on the hill at night.
    Edit: found it here in case someone else wants them http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1409263
    Um. What do you mean? You have to reflash this whenever you flash a new ROM. Version 2.0 Beta is out now!

Yes, Yes - stupid moment of mine. lol - getting V2.0 right now, will flash and confirm.

Edit: flashed this on my ICS Nightly - it threw the alignment of the accelerometer off and touch calibration of the screen. can you confirm?
    3G Support is up! All of that including the new version is found here!