[Q] Questions on Unrooting

Search This thread

Boltz KCJ

Feb 11, 2014
Hi guys,
Sorry if i repost it or post it on a wrong section. I would like to ask how am I going to unroot and relock my bootloader? Or to be more appropriate, which kind of SUU should I download, I cant find SUU that matches my baseband? BTW, my current baseband is 4A.21.3263.04
Thanks for all the help

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.63.707.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3795mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-ea0bccbd
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.045s

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I would like to ask how am I going to unroot and relock my bootloader?

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.63.707.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0714000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__044
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3795mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-ea0bccbd
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.045s

What is your objective? Just unroot and lock device? Send for repair and remove tempered flag? go back to 100% stock?

I cant find SUU that matches my baseband? BTW, my current baseband is 4A.21.3263.04

Search the appropriate RUU (btw not SUU) that match your version-main .707 not the baseband.

Boltz KCJ

Feb 11, 2014
What is your objective? Just unroot and lock device? Send for repair and remove tempered flag? go back to 100% stock?

Search the appropriate RUU (btw not SUU) that match your version-main .707 not the baseband.

ya, I wanna send it back to replace the purple/pink tinted camera.
That really helps a lot! thanks! but the radio is different, will it has any effect?

Boltz KCJ

Feb 11, 2014
follow nkk71's guide to return 100% stock. radio will match the .707 version

the guide is linked in my signature...

Ok, thanks, Im still new to android, quite a lot of things remained unclear with me. Have to spend whole day time to figure it out. Especially the part s getting S-off and downgrade hboot to 1.44. :confused::confused::confused:

alray

May 22, 2012
Ok, thanks, Im still new to android, quite a lot of things remained unclear with me. Have to spend whole day time to figure it out. Especially the part s getting S-off and downgrade hboot to 1.44. :confused::confused::confused:

just follow the guide. everything explained step by step. Click the links in the guide for additional info. I gtg now, so take your time to read all the info in that guide. Make sure to understand and ask questions if needed before you proceed. You can ask here or in the guide thread.

Boltz KCJ

Feb 11, 2014
just follow the guide. everything explained step by step. Click the links in the guide for additional info. I gtg now, so take your time to read all the info in that guide. Make sure to understand and ask questions if needed before you proceed. You can ask here or in the guide thread.

I had removed tampered, locked my bootloader and restored to 4.1.2. Anyway, it seems like OTA updates is not working

shappeusp

Feb 12, 2014
hi there everyone. can anyone help me to get-rid of my issue. i'm using HTC One. my issue is, i can't boot my device when i install KITKAT. when i press volume down and power button together, it shows boot menu. after that i choose fast boot and then it goes to bootloader. if i choose any other options, the device get reboot and it continuously restating. i couldn't install any thing, i think there is no os in my device now. pls help me to get-rid of this.

Boltz KCJ

Feb 11, 2014
hi there everyone. can anyone help me to get-rid of my issue. i'm using HTC One. my issue is, i can't boot my device when i install KITKAT. when i press volume down and power button together, it shows boot menu. after that i choose fast boot and then it goes to bootloader. if i choose any other options, the device get reboot and it continuously restating. i couldn't install any thing, i think there is no os in my device now. pls help me to get-rid of this.

So you cant access fastboot at all?

alray

May 22, 2012

please start your own thread for this issue as it will cause confusion here. Also post your ''fastboot getvar all'' minus imei/sn in that thread. tanks.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I had removed tampered, locked my bootloader and restored to 4.1.2. Anyway, it seems like OTA updates is not working

can you post an updated ''fastboot getvar all'' minus imei/sn please

Boltz KCJ

Feb 11, 2014
please start your own thread for this issue as it will cause confusion here. Also post your ''fastboot getvar all'' minus imei/sn in that thread. tanks.

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

can you post an updated ''fastboot getvar all'' minus imei/sn please

I think the RUU was the problem, I flash another RUU and this solved the problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ya, I wanna send it back to replace the purple/pink tinted camera.
    That really helps a lot! thanks! but the radio is different, will it has any effect?

follow nkk71's guide to return 100% stock. radio will match the .707 version

the guide is linked in my signature...