[ROM] RollerStar i5 [Stock Kernel] [8March2012]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nelikp

Oct 25, 2011
lost world
Just giving some respect for W8/X8 devices who can't unlock boot loader
and since I got "TOP BRICKER" title from Bjay (4times hard brick)

Special thanks to
->Base on GingerXperia (thanks for Xperiafan13)
->The man who guide me (RieyanShinji From Indonesia FB)
->hpm8294 for nice Framework SystemUI and afew tweaks
->Doixanh for the colourfull setting icons

Here a new rom for us

ScreenShots
awawa.png

Features
-Fake 4.0.8
-Fake MyMiniTAB pro
-Improved 2d and 3d a bit
-Eyecandy rom (for me):D

Bugs
Wifi tathering

Installation(newbies)
Hit thanks
Download
Copy RollerStar i5.zip to sdcard
Boot into recovery (CWM or Xrec supports)
Install custom zip
choose zip from sdcard
choose RollerStar i5.zip
Fullwipe
Reboot
enjoy!

Download
RollerStar i5

Last edited:

atis112

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 21, 2011
120px-Lol_meme.jpg
Guys, you are funny. You say that this is a themed LinuXperia, without try. And i don't know why are you say that this is LinuXperia... Just see LinuXperia v7. It's xperiafan's cm7.2 with new theme, and some change. But it isn't a problem, LinuXperia is a good rom too with a lot of user. So be patient. :)

/Sorry, if my English is bad./

Dzol Cp

Jan 5, 2012
TB/BF Penang
Great Job Bro!! ;) i get a comment from my few <stock kernel>customer says your rom is the final and they are waiting for new update :D when?? :rolleyes:
Keep up the Nice Work without tired,,and just ignore what ppl buggings on you bro..
anyway,,
You Rock!! :cool:

Apologies for bad? Eng

Reactions: x8papa and nelikp

pasan077

Great work

ya its true every body is copying and creating their own version, this is open source right that you can publish anything you want

this rom is pretty much ok works well in my W8 no stuck issue so guys
even here there are so may roms that i dont even want to try out but out of these, this rom is really great it gives the user a new way of seen it
even the one who has commented before they tried this

plus this is free open source so any one can use others materials
if they really dont like see some one using it just dont publish!

although the wallpaper and the icon that he has used in everywhere makes you little uncomfortable from the other roms that i tried so far for a stock rom this is so much ok with it

i hope at least in the next release that he will use some new wallpapers and remove that name implanting everywhere!

daddy_rhon

Nov 2, 2011
Man, if you install the rom please give us your impressions about it, how does it feels android 4.0.8 and MiniTab pro? ... thanks in advance

as per request...sorry for my bad english im not that good,fyi im falling asleep when english subject,here is what i feel,i cheer up when i see bootanimatio sony make.believe,im fan of sony,really...the framework is not ugly in my opinion,its untidy,i hope its the right word,because of too much color plus the name of rom that makes it more untidy,i guess you got that idea from your idol & you make me confuse when i try to find cyanogenmod setting,you made me laugh,& last dont idolize linuxperia rom from being super transparent,because i need to focus to status bar to know what i need to click,but the performance is good,fast,smooth & best of all compatible to stock kernel,my request for the next version make it lite,do not put unnecessary apps let the user pick it & quick pic is better than 3d gallery ,that is not warez,a must gallery apps that put in the rom as an alternative,i will use it as my daily rom for now,keep moving forward...goodluck to next version...

PS. Do not make it purple or pink...just kidding...

Edit: icsandwich-bakabon19 is good for theme chooser to install,in my opinion,because it solve the blindness of notification bar...
Quadrant advanced 1.1.6 score :1122,antutu score:1559

Last edited:
Reactions: nelikp

Vicky26

Feb 22, 2012
Excellent then :D It's just a suggestion, but in order to avoid further complaints I think just a simple, plain rom that works would be excellent!For example I like to customize everything on my phone according to my tastes (for example I now have a Windows 7 theme that looks nothing like xperia), so I tend to choose roms that have no specific appearance...

I also love the roms that come with special wallpapers for me to choose from (and I change them all the time since I get bored quickly) so I suggest you to make wallpapers and themes, and instead of making the rom looking like it, put them on the theme section or wallpapers section ;)

Reactions: Dzol Cp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just giving some respect for W8/X8 devices who can't unlock boot loader
    and since I got "TOP BRICKER" title from Bjay (4times hard brick)

Special thanks to
    ->Base on GingerXperia (thanks for Xperiafan13)
    ->The man who guide me (RieyanShinji From Indonesia FB)
    ->hpm8294 for nice Framework SystemUI and afew tweaks
    ->Doixanh for the colourfull setting icons

Here a new rom for us

ScreenShots
    awawa.png

Features
    -Fake 4.0.8
    -Fake MyMiniTAB pro
    -Improved 2d and 3d a bit
    -Eyecandy rom (for me):D

Bugs
    Wifi tathering

Installation(newbies)
    Hit thanks
    Download
    Copy RollerStar i5.zip to sdcard
    Boot into recovery (CWM or Xrec supports)
    Install custom zip
    choose zip from sdcard
    choose RollerStar i5.zip
    Fullwipe
    Reboot
    enjoy!

Download
    RollerStar i5
    Reserve for update and extra thanks button
    120px-Lol_meme.jpg
    Guys, you are funny. You say that this is a themed LinuXperia, without try. And i don't know why are you say that this is LinuXperia... Just see LinuXperia v7. It's xperiafan's cm7.2 with new theme, and some change. But it isn't a problem, LinuXperia is a good rom too with a lot of user. So be patient. :)

/Sorry, if my English is bad./
    yenisrm.jpg

This is linuxperia v5.5 wallpaper
    yenisrm.jpg

This is linuxperia v5.5 wallpaper

i think he wants to say something...