[XAP] Samsung Omnia 7 apps for All devices (updated)

Search This thread

xboxmod

Senior Recognized Developer
May 20, 2007
Gap
Hi
Samsung Omnia Apps Unlocked for all devices!

UPDATE:
Samsung Now Hub V1.13.xap

Attached zip contain:
H3GHub.xap
NowHub.xap
MobileTVFinal.xap
MediaCenterFinal.xap
SFR.WiFi.xap
SFR.TV.xap

To use this apps:
Go to this webpage on your device http://s317073502.onlinehome.fr/b.a.s.e/XBMOD.CER
OR
install the attached certificate.
(like for chevron.cer by sending a mail to your device)
then deploy xap.

tested on HTC Trophy some apps need specific operator.

Thread related to this:
[APP] XAP_Dll_Signer 0.1 (unlock All Xap)
[XAP] HTC Test Tool
HTC HUB Custom Theme

Attachments

• XBMODcert.zip
    556 bytes · Views: 2,026
  • SamsungNowHub1.13.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 15,400
Last edited:

Yakkaimono

May 3, 2009
Tested the now hub, mobile tv, 3hub and the media center on the optimus 7.
It indeed does work without the cert. But only the now hub and the 3 hub are working perfectly. The other two have connection problems.

hounsell

Dec 25, 2009
Sleaford, UK
tested on omnia 7 :result a nice error message from htc "if you would like to use this application, please visit htc.com to find the HTC phone that's right for you":D

you can download it here

When I removed the check, and got it to carry past that error, it just crashed. HTC seem to do some device-specific stuff, even where it's not necessary. For example, the youtube app won't work because it doesn't use the WP7 networking API, HTC have used their own driver for network communication.

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
OnePlus Open
htc uses their own EVERYTHING
oy vey htc ridiculous! so its either perform a rom transplant that ansar has done or no go
maybe not...if we knew the callback files couldn't we ideally add them to the xap? but would it mean that overwrite would cause instability to non native htc devices
lemme see if I can contact ansar he would probably know the dependencies needed for htc related devices re callbacks and use

Last edited:

indiekiduk

Jul 8, 2005
What does SFR.WiFi.xap do? In Reflector it looks rather emtpy.

Btw I believe you could have just removed the signature rather than resign. There used to be a util called UnSigner but don't know if it still works.

Yakkaimono

May 3, 2009
Every time I sync with zune I have to reunlock my optimus 7 and have to reinstall the samsung apps cause after the sync they stop working.
Anybody found a solution to that yet?

I really like the now hub since there isn't anything like that on the E900 but if I have to install it few times a day I have to pass it.

xboxmod

Senior Recognized Developer
May 20, 2007
Gap
UPDATE:
Samsung Now Hub V1.13.xap

Now i'm searching LG optimus Rom to dump apps
if someone know where to found it.

Reactions: sala91

bcmiko

Aug 21, 2008
Prague
Tried it, doesn't have any effect, though it does run without problem. I guess it's tied to HTC-specific hardware.

:/ pity, but thanks anyway for the info. I truly miss the SRS WOW HD from my Omnia Pro B7610, sounded really better than my O7 with Zune.

Maybe someday someone will come up with something ;)

Thx again

Top Liked Posts