[Q] Add Arrow Keys on Stock Keyboard

Search This thread

sharky17

Jan 25, 2011
Newark, DE
Is there a way to add the arrow keys to the stock keyboard for landscape mode? It has them in portrait mode only. I would love to learn what to edit to do it myself. Any help is appreciated!

I like the stock keyboard so please no suggestions on using a different keyboard. Thanks!

reynoldsrobbie

Jun 12, 2010
Fontana
Is there a way to add the arrow keys to the stock keyboard for landscape mode? It has them in portrait mode only. I would love to learn what to edit to do it myself. Any help is appreciated!

I like the stock keyboard so please no suggestions on using a different keyboard. Thanks!

Settings>language & keyboard>HTC sense input.
e7y5esar.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Pittspgh

sauprankul

Jul 23, 2012
AYKM? The OP specifically said he wants it in Landscape mode. He already has it enabled in portrait mode.

Or I could be completely ignorant and that option could enable landscape arrow keys as well.

OP, I got nothing. You can ask a dev to hack it if you want?

Reactions: sharky17

reynoldsrobbie

Jun 12, 2010
Fontana
Doh! My bad. I did not see that OP specified landscape. Arrows are not in the settings for keyboard in landscape. My apologies.

sharky17

Jan 25, 2011
Newark, DE
AYKM? The OP specifically said he wants it in Landscape mode. He already has it enabled in portrait mode.

Or I could be completely ignorant and that option could enable landscape arrow keys as well.

Yes thanks. She is looking to have them in landscape mode. :) Enabling the portrait mode in the settings did not make the landscape work. I was hoping one of the awesome developers on here knew how modify it to make it work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Settings>language & keyboard>HTC sense input.
    e7y5esar.jpg