Search This thread

JDog2pt0

Sep 22, 2009
Morgan
Really wish a mod' would sticky this. Anyone else think this worthy of being sticky'd? Or should I just let it fall back?

for3v3r

Dec 24, 2008
what about this UI's from TAT!?

here an example on youtube , and you cand find many others interesting and originals aplications or ideas, but I never see them come out on the market :(

t3rm3y

Feb 18, 2009
Essex
i am using blackstone with maxsense, but want to "try before i buy" throttle launcher and maybe some others. can i install over maxsense? or do i need to use a non max sense rom for throttle launcher? (or is it not theme dependent and i just close manila and select throttle launcher from the settigns screen?) cheers

JDog2pt0

Sep 22, 2009
Morgan
here an example on youtube , and you cand find many others interesting and originals aplications or ideas, but I never see them come out on the market :(

Looks like it's Android (from reading their Twitter http://twitter.com/tatmobileui) and will only be given to Operators, not put up on the market. Also, though it doesn't seem to provide any info, their website. http://www.tat.se/

This is a cool UI I found completely accidentally called "The Host".
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=685928

Yeah, I've seen that one before, but didn't really pay it much attention. Now that you've brought it back to my attention, I do see it as being right for putting up on the list. Thanks :)

i am using blackstone with maxsense, but want to "try before i buy" throttle launcher and maybe some others. can i install over maxsense? or do i need to use a non max sense rom for throttle launcher? (or is it not theme dependent and i just close manila and select throttle launcher from the settigns screen?) cheers

I imagine you were just listing things, but to clarify Throttlelauncher is free. Anyways, MaxSense should (I cook my own ROM's so I've never used it) be listed (like you said) under the home settings where you can uncheck it, and check throttlelauncher to run. If it's not, then it'll be like SPB Mobile Shell where it adds itself to the startup folder, and that's easy to disable. So no, you shouldn't have to use a non MaxSense rom.

ashiqiqbal

Mar 26, 2010
great thread man... i didn't know about all of them... thanks..

and..could you please rename 'The Host' to just 'Host'? ;)

Thanks again

Ashiq

ashiqiqbal

Mar 26, 2010
absolutely no worries :) .. again, a great thread..

Ashiq

Edit: BTW, i cant access 'touchxperience'.. is it just me?

Last edited:

JDog2pt0

Sep 22, 2009
Morgan
absolutely no worries :) .. again, a great thread..

Ashiq

Edit: BTW, i cant access 'touchxperience'.. is it just me?

Thank you, I just wish a mod would sticky it. I've tried three different ways...and nothing. Also, I too cannot access touchxperience. Perhaps they are experiencing some server down time.

Last edited:

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley
Xperia Panels

Guys, I just installed a program called Xperia Panels, and I gotta say, they are freaking cool! I will post pictures as soon as I can. I am also trying to get permision to link from here to the website that has the program. Its a 5 step instillation (but easy) process, and it works with just a few glitches during instillation and during set up. I haven't had to do much more than a soft reset or two, and a few of the panels (theres like 7), don't work right, and delete themeselves. So, once I know more, I will post as much info as I can, and pictures as well!

This will be a keeper if I can link!

JDog2pt0

Sep 22, 2009
Morgan
Guys, I just installed a program called Xperia Panels, and I gotta say, they are freaking cool! I will post pictures as soon as I can. I am also trying to get permision to link from here to the website that has the program. Its a 5 step instillation (but easy) process, and it works with just a few glitches during instillation and during set up. I haven't had to do much more than a soft reset or two, and a few of the panels (theres like 7), don't work right, and delete themeselves. So, once I know more, I will post as much info as I can, and pictures as well!

This will be a keeper if I can link!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=498934

That's not it is it?

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley

I think so! I didn't notice this before! Will have to give these a shot! Thanks!

Not sure if its the same cab or not, but will have to give a go at this.

The thread indicates sony phone, but I have it running on my Imagio, so I am going to try a panel or two, see if I can get them to work.

Edit - yea, I am not sure. but I can't log into any of the sites that offer panels. So I am going to stick with what I got for now. If anyone has had any luck wiht these off the sony phones, let us know how it happened.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts