Thanks & Best A116 ROM by my reckoning

Search This thread

maccafan

Mar 9, 2014
I am regular user who does not have the savvy to do any development. More like a ordinary windoze user who likes to tinker and owns one of the first releases of the A116 CHD.

I am writing to thank all the devs that devote so much of their time to bring custom roms and added functionality to the device and follow and try the various ROMs to see which suits me best. I have tried many ROMS posted on the dev threads and but they always had some issues for me. Being new to XDA I was unable to feed this back in the suitable threads,

After trying various custom ROM's I finally found the Flytouch 3.1 A with it's own custom kernel and installed it two weeks ago.This is the only ROM I cannot find any issues with whatsoever and consistently achieves 15000+ Anututu scores with the 477 mhz choice of GPU. It's simple and elegant with a choice of themes (during installation.) It really is outstanding, fast, bugless and unreservedly the best A116 ROM for my use available at this time.

I don't know the dev or any other dev for that matter and have no connection with him or her whatsoever and the above is my opinion

I must add that some of the devs could do with some humility and the high handed and arrogant replies is really is in bad taste but I thank all of them just the same.

PS: If any of you face the issue that when you switch to video the camera zooms in unexpectedly download and install angelvideocam from the playstore and use that for video recording. I must add, I have no connection with angel videocam or any playstore apps.

CRNair

Jun 13, 2013
YU Yureka
Realme X7 Pro