[LWP] Nexus 4 dot live wallpaper

Search This thread

sharingan92

Jun 2, 2012
Invercargill
Google Play Store developer Wasabi has released the hallmark dot live wallpaper from the LG Nexus 4 for everyone. So at least your device can look like a Nexus 4. It’s available for free right now in the Google Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidwasabi.livewallpaper.nexusdot

6FRKcJFtGhsxqtEyJHXwJFdaGAfUA-b1K7ANzVXSyyxDm2ULEiEGBgyQywi7YrUXqhTJ=h230

Enjoy :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

MeetFace

Dec 31, 2010
I would LOVE to have something like this in a static wallpaper, perhaps in a dark blue scheme.

ericfung

Jan 9, 2013
I would LOVE to have something like this in a static wallpaper, perhaps in a dark blue scheme.

I was upset by the battery drain and ads of that wallpaper too, so I wrote my own version, ad-free, and better on battery :D

My "Glimmer Live Wallpaper" is available for Android 2.2+ from the Play Store.

One of its modes is "shimmer" where the pattern of dots is fixed, but they change colour as you tilt the phone. You've given me an idea, though, of perhaps adding a feature to pause the colour cycling behaviour when you tap or double-tap on the wallpaper.

Reactions: ikjadoon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google Play Store developer Wasabi has released the hallmark dot live wallpaper from the LG Nexus 4 for everyone. So at least your device can look like a Nexus 4. It’s available for free right now in the Google Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidwasabi.livewallpaper.nexusdot

6FRKcJFtGhsxqtEyJHXwJFdaGAfUA-b1K7ANzVXSyyxDm2ULEiEGBgyQywi7YrUXqhTJ=h230

Enjoy :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

I was upset by the battery drain and ads of that wallpaper too, so I wrote my own version, ad-free, and better on battery :D

My "Glimmer Live Wallpaper" is available for Android 2.2+ from the Play Store.

One of its modes is "shimmer" where the pattern of dots is fixed, but they change colour as you tilt the phone. You've given me an idea, though, of perhaps adding a feature to pause the colour cycling behaviour when you tap or double-tap on the wallpaper.