aosp 24a ROMs

Search This thread

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
Does anyone know if there are any aosp or aopk ROMs compatible with 24a or are the devs still working things out
Looking for an aosp ROM that I could just flash over malladus ROM for the lg g2 vs980 without going back to 12b baseband

Jimi Mack

Mar 6, 2011
Long Island
Does anyone know if there are any aosp or aopk ROMs compatible with 24a or are the devs still working things out
Looking for an aosp ROM that I could just flash over malladus ROM for the lg g2 vs980 without going back to 12b baseband

Mahdi Beta 4 has been rock solid, the best 24a based non stock rom I have tried to date.

simon_lefisch

Dec 8, 2010

been running mahdi since beta 2 and it is awesome.

Robshr

Oct 8, 2012
Allentown
been running mahdi since beta 2 and it is awesome.

I tried Mahdi ROM and followed the directions to the tee did a complete clean install of ROM and flashed the r1 patch but the volumes are really low I even tried every sound booster out there even put one together myself but only boosted the volumes slightly I was wandering if anyone else is experiencing the same low volumes? see I work in a pretty noisy environment and I need the ringer to be pretty loud I've noticed the low volumes on all the aosp Roms I've tried. So for now I switched back to malladus ROM along with my sound booster which makes the volumes extremely loud. so in the low volume problem an aosp bug or is there a fix for it? And by the way I'm on the Verizon variant of the lg g2
I really love Mahdi ROM but just can't deal with the low volumes hopefully there's a fix for it

Last edited: