Feb 15, 2011
bit.ly
zdbox.jpg

What's New ;)

4.2.421 changelog [ Jan 8, 2014 ]

1. [Optimize] Menu and settings.
2. [Optimize] Battery info accuracy .
3. [Add] Calendar icon.

The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now.
ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed!

ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs.
An essential tool which you will love!

—————— Join Beta Test Group ——————
Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203

Widgets:
Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G,
app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off

Battery info:
Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
one tap power saver :click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.

Traffic counter:
Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.

Do not disturb:
Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.

App lock:
Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.

Task killer:
· Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
· If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.

history eraser:
clean your(Browser history,market search history,Google Map search history,Gmail search history,Clipboard)

Uninstaller:
Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.

App to SD:
Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.

Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.

—————— Thanks to following people for all their effort and support ——————

Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem,
Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח‬‎, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly

———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
1.International Agency
2.Advertising Service
3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
4.Channels Cooperation

———————— Contact us —————————
If U have any problem, please contact us: service@zdworks.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZDbox
Google+: https://plus.google.com/117708970313185239989
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZDboxinter
Prompt communication is better than one star comment! :laugh:

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2,215
  • business.jpg
    business.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 1,345
  • zdbox.jpg
    zdbox.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,236
  • widget.jpg
    widget.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,116
  • taskkiller.jpg
    taskkiller.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,106
  • donotdisturb.jpg
    donotdisturb.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • batteryinfo.jpg
    batteryinfo.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,036
  • appmanager.jpg
    appmanager.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,023
  • anyshare.jpg
    anyshare.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 998
Last edited:

sreenath_pkd

Sep 18, 2010
Cool app, except for the app protection feature, which doesn't seem to work. Even after locking my apps, I can use them freely, it doesn't ask for the password...

shreddintyres

Aug 25, 2010
Richardson, Tx
Ive only been using this for like 5 minutes and i'm thoroughly impressed. Only thing i could think of to make this better, is some widgets and toggles, but regardless this app is AMAZING. Thank you.

mattman83

Jan 19, 2011
Brisbane
Had this on for all of 2 minutes after seeing it recommended on another forum (word spreads fast apparently!!), love it!

Can see it replacing alot of apps for some people. Really well done especially for a first release.

Feature requests :p
- battery/3g usage widgets? This would mean I could kill another couple of widgets :D
- on the detailed data screen, it shows combined 3g/wifi data usage, can it be implemented so we can just see either 3G *or* wifi, rather than combined? Would be a good way of spotting rogue downloaders (of course the summary would still show that now, but it'd be easier to spot problems on 3g which is where it costs you $$ if things go bad).

Edit - just found a bug :(

2g/3g traffic -> more detail -> touch on an app and get FC of com.zdworks.android.toolbox, then goes back to main app summary screen.

HTH

Last edited:

Dave©

Oct 19, 2007
London
Excellent work!

One thing, is it possible to have an increment of ONE minute in DO NOT DISTURB?

Then it would be perfect!

Cheers!
DAVE©

druganticus

Jul 1, 2010
Mars
Nice app. I've got a suggestion about the mobile network netcounter settings. The app considers only data per month. Could it be possible to customize it a bit more? I've got a data plan which gives me 50 MB per day (not per month) so I cannot use this part of the app because doesn't fit with my dataplan. Another nice thing could be to hide the standar battery icon (the one near the clock) when the Notification Icon si set to "Battery". Another nice thing could be the Ignore List in the Task Killer (there are some apps I don't ever want to kill).
Anyway I like it a lot!

mihaialex

Feb 5, 2011
Very cool application but it has some issues on my galaxy s , App Lock feature if enabled the application keeps crashing else everything seems fine.. Loving it:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zdbox.jpg

What's New ;)

4.2.421 changelog [ Jan 8, 2014 ]

1. [Optimize] Menu and settings.
    2. [Optimize] Battery info accuracy .
    3. [Add] Calendar icon.

The most popular system optimize toolbox with more than 20,000,000 users now.
    ZDbox is an amazing all-in-one toolbox.It can save your battery and boost your android running speed!

ZDbox holds a collection of useful tools and has a nice and easy to use interface. With ZDbox you’re getting your mobile/cell phone under control, do easily some optimization and customize it to your needs.
    An essential tool which you will love!

—————— Join Beta Test Group ——————
    Please help us improve ZDbox by being the Beta tester in here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117635809710935165203

Widgets:
    Keep screen always on, kill all tasks, WiFi on/off, airplane mode on/off, brightness adjustment, sound settings, rotate screen on/off, bluetooth on/off, start/stop sync, switch between 2G/3G/4G,
    app lock on/off, GPS on/off, APN on/off (mobile access point),LED flashlight on/off

Battery info:
    Monitoring and showing information about remaining battery time, temperature, health, time since last boot, necessary time until full charge and so on
    one tap power saver :click battery saving button to turn Battery saving mode on/off. Turn off Battery saving mode to resume the previous mobile status before battery saving.

Traffic counter:
    Monthly/daily mobile data usage overview, shows remaining data traffic, detailed data usage information for each app.

Do not disturb:
    Just set days and the time when you need your privacy and you won’t be disturbed by your phone. Set phone to silent, vibration or airplane mode.

App lock:
    Protect apps with a password or pattern, for exmaple your contacts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp,Gmail and so on.

Task killer:
    · Kill all apps at once, define protected apps which won’t be killed, set auto kill when screen gets locked, mark single or multiple apps to kill.
    · If your phone is rooted,you can use root task killer to stop self-starting apps and save more battery.

history eraser:
    clean your(Browser history,market search history,Google Map search history,Gmail search history,Clipboard)

Uninstaller:
    Shows used/available internal and SD card memory. Apps can be easily uninstalled. Single or multiple (batch) uninstall possible.

App to SD:
    Move apps to your SD card. Single or multiple (batch) move possible. Only for Android 2.2 and 2.3.

Cache Cleaner:With Cache Cleaner you can clean your cache of phone.protect your secret without a trace.

—————— Thanks to following people for all their effort and support ——————

Zamana, Jarek Mazur, Zhengyi Zhang, Johan Jaworski, Михаил Семашко, Lumir Strauch, Rongrong Xu, Meiyan Quan, Sebastian Klaus, ahmet erdem,
    Yasuo Yamazaki, אלישיב סבח‬‎, factorymark, Muhammad Almufathaly

———————— ZDbox Team is seeking business cooperation on a global scale ——————
    1.International Agency
    2.Advertising Service
    3.Independent CP (Content Provider)
    4.Channels Cooperation

———————— Contact us —————————
    If U have any problem, please contact us: service@zdworks.com
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZDbox
    Google+: https://plus.google.com/117708970313185239989
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZDboxinter
    Prompt communication is better than one star comment! :laugh:
    Brilliant, I love it :D If something comes up, you'll hear it. Lovin' it so far...
    ZDbox is in the Google Market now:)

V1.3 Changlog:
    1)Add 2 widgets( one tap operation);
    2)Add vibrate mode in "Do not disturb";
    3)Optimize traffic data refresh in notification area;
    4)Fixed app crash bugs;

If u like ZDbox,please rate it in Google Market and share it with your good friends:)
    Yes,ZDbox will keep free forever:)
    Absolutely no problems with beta versions. Everything is just working fine for me.
    And I really like the new battery informations. Nice work again!