[ROM-AOSP][05-25-11] Evervolv | GRJ22/Android 2.3.4 | v1.1.0b3 | More widgets!

Search This thread

preludedrew

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 26, 2010
Santan Valley
Ladies and gentlemen I am glad to bring you the first ever gingerbread beta of Evervolv for the Evo 4G! First thing I would like to say is that this rom would not be possible without the CyanogenMod team. I am merely here to bring you how I like my phone setup and give you more options over a base build of the gingerbread genre. My qualifications are inferior to what is required on some of the fixes that were made. Thus I rely on the CyanogenMod Team for their expertise in these fields.

With this being said I'd like to introduce the Evervolv team (the guys who make this rom happen).

* Preludedrew (developer, Evo, Droid Incredible, Hero CDMA, Evo Shift 4g, N1)
* Cocide (linux, overall scripting, Evo support)
* Milesje (java/android & overall, Evo support)
* Adhvanit (Overall graphics & theme design, Droid Incredible support)
* Deck (Evo & MT4G)
* TypoKnig (file mirror)
* RyteSyde (wallpapers & graphics)
* Exxodium (wiki/wallpapers, Evo Shift 4g support)

This is where i would like to thank all of the donaters to the Evervolv project. Any and all donations are not used for personal use. I have and will only use them for further development. (i.e. Droid incredible, Evo Shift 4G, java and android books). I will be compiling this list and updating it constantly. If you do decide to donate for the furthering of the evervolv project, please leave me your xda ID in the message so I can give you recognition on here.

Your kind sole here.

As far as the features go, I'm going to add them as we go. The changelogs reflect all additions, so you can review it for the time being.

Insert features here.

What does not work or is quirky.

GPS - Works awesome for some, others not so well.
Sprint VVM - workin' on it.

Download from Evervolv.com

Thanks
-Andrew

Evervolv's Github. Click Me

Curent Kernel - CM-Kernel. Click Me

Last edited:

preludedrew

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 26, 2010
Santan Valley
Home.png
Stock_Home.png
Statusbar.png
Misc_1.png

Last edited:

Crsdr37

Aug 3, 2010
Concord
Google Apps

Hey if you guys wants the google apps. May not be the most up to date but you guys can push the cm app package. I have tested this rom with that package.

Everything with the package works.

Contacts
Market
Gmail
Facebook

If this is in the wrong area sorry kinda new at posting.

milesje

Jun 8, 2010
Texas
Hey if you guys wants the google apps. May not be the most up to date but you guys can push the cm app package. I have tested this rom with that package.

Everything with the package works.

Contacts
Market
Gmail
Facebook

If this is in the wrong area sorry kinda new at posting.

Which version of gapps did you get to work. I tried the 20101114 version and the rom would just boot loop until I reflashed.

Reactions: Galloway

Crsdr37

Aug 3, 2010
Concord
New Market

Also from my previous post. If you want the new market search the forums for
test keys 2.2.6. That will let you have the lastest market.

So far what works for me is

Wifi
Sound
Calls with sound
Browser- changed home-page fixed the fc
Contacts with Sync
Data

I also was able to successfully restore from titanium backup.

The camera is the only thing not working for me at the moment. Opens up and just has white screen. No fc though. It just takes a picture of an android??

TpyoKnig

Jul 24, 2007
Hickory
Also from my previous post. If you want the new market search the forums for
test keys 2.2.6. That will let you have the lastest market.

So far what works for me is

Wifi
Sound
Calls with sound
Browser- changed home-page fixed the fc
Contacts with Sync
Data

I also was able to successfully restore from titanium backup.

The camera is the only thing not working for me at the moment. Opens up and just has white screen. No fc though. It just takes a picture of an android??

I think that the browser fc upon opening because GPS isnt working either. so camera/gps are main 2 things not working.

Success100

Jan 31, 2008
Cleveland
its rumored that gingerbread enable 32-bit color on the evo, can anyone confirm this?

edit: d'ling and finding out for myself

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ladies and gentlemen I am glad to bring you the first ever gingerbread beta of Evervolv for the Evo 4G! First thing I would like to say is that this rom would not be possible without the CyanogenMod team. I am merely here to bring you how I like my phone setup and give you more options over a base build of the gingerbread genre. My qualifications are inferior to what is required on some of the fixes that were made. Thus I rely on the CyanogenMod Team for their expertise in these fields.

With this being said I'd like to introduce the Evervolv team (the guys who make this rom happen).

* Preludedrew (developer, Evo, Droid Incredible, Hero CDMA, Evo Shift 4g, N1)
    * Cocide (linux, overall scripting, Evo support)
    * Milesje (java/android & overall, Evo support)
    * Adhvanit (Overall graphics & theme design, Droid Incredible support)
    * Deck (Evo & MT4G)
    * TypoKnig (file mirror)
    * RyteSyde (wallpapers & graphics)
    * Exxodium (wiki/wallpapers, Evo Shift 4g support)

This is where i would like to thank all of the donaters to the Evervolv project. Any and all donations are not used for personal use. I have and will only use them for further development. (i.e. Droid incredible, Evo Shift 4G, java and android books). I will be compiling this list and updating it constantly. If you do decide to donate for the furthering of the evervolv project, please leave me your xda ID in the message so I can give you recognition on here.

Your kind sole here.

As far as the features go, I'm going to add them as we go. The changelogs reflect all additions, so you can review it for the time being.

Insert features here.

What does not work or is quirky.

GPS - Works awesome for some, others not so well.
    Sprint VVM - workin' on it.

Download from Evervolv.com

Thanks
    -Andrew

Evervolv's Github. Click Me

Curent Kernel - CM-Kernel. Click Me
    Runs great. Contacts/email syncs. Has root. Titanium backup works
    4c19b60e-d3a9-549a.jpg
    4c19b60e-d3bf-1fb0.jpg
    4c19b60e-d3e0-3487.jpg
    4c19b60e-d3f1-6cf5.jpg
    4c19b60e-d404-4c54.jpg
    4c19b60e-d53b-d848.jpg

Doesnt do the neat screen turn off animation though
    http://www.thebcblends.com/gingerbread/Evervolv-Gingerbread-beta2-BC.zip

There ya go working rear cam and stock green icons have fun im.done for now!!!

Sent from my Full Android using Tapatalk