[GUIDE] VIVO NEX S/A Apps Safe To Uninstall/Disable Without Root

Search This thread

KOLIOSIS

The subject of app/bloatware removal/disabling has been mentioned in a few threads throughout the NEX forum,but,not much to mention as far as advancing the discussion,so,I thought I'd start a thread to centralize the topic.
As w/any mods go,this is one that's fairly harmless,worse case scenario,a factory reset will get you back on track,but,ultimately everyone is responsible for their own phone & what happens to it.
With that out of the way..............
1) Any app that can be easily uninstalled by the "uninstall" button is 100% safe,no harm whatsoever. If you want,d/l an apk extractor tool app to make a copy & store wherever,should you change your mind.
2) Now,most are interested in getting rid of as many of the VIVO system apps as possible w/o crippling wanted functionality. This will be an evolving list,& gradually adding to it,with input from anyone interested,I'll update the list right here.
3) OK,the How-To is right here: https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/

4) Now here's what I have so far (see below,I'll edit/add as needed)
Any input regarding adding to the list is encouraged,please only suggest bloatware that you have actually uninstalled yourself & please include any effects on functionality that may have resulted,especially if it affected other apps & their functionality. (question marks below [??/etc...] are in place of Chinese letters/characters)

5) Once again,tried & tested input is highly encouraged & welcome. The list will grow & evolve/be edited on a continuous basis until we all get it figured out. :good:
******** A factory reset will restore all uninstalled apps

OTA's shouldn't be affected or affect the status of apps,whether they're installed or uninstalled (unless,of course,you've deleted something pertaining to updates,which won't be listed below)

The dates reflect the time of posting/removal,for ease of troubleshooting,in the event something noteworthy gets broken,it gives a good reference where to begin looking for the problem/solution.
*****************************************************************************************************************
I no longer have this phone,soooooo......
I'm looking for someone to take over the thread as the OP,to manage/edit the OP/List as they see fit.
I've already received pre-approval from the Admin/Moderator staff to make this happen,if anyone is interested,P.M. me.............................

*****************************************************************************************************************

MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE A 3RD PARTY LAUNCHER INSTALLED BEFORE REMOVING THE FunTouchOS Launcher
FunTouchOS Launcher (com.bbk.launcher2) (8/16/18)**********
MAKE CERTAIN YOU HAVE A 3RD PARTY LAUNCHER INSTALLED BEFORE REMOVING THE FunTouchOS Launcher

App Clone
(com.vivo.doubleinstance)
Browser
(com.vivo.browser)
Calendar
(com.bbk.calendar)
Calendar pendants
(com.vivo.widget.calendar)
Driving Mode (com.vivo.carmode)
iManager
(com.iqoo.secure)
Deleting this removes the traffic speed indicator in the notification bar.
Jovi Smart Scene (com.vivo.assistant)
Jovitranslate
(com.vivo.aitranslate)
Jovi ??
(com.vivo.agent)
Log Collection
(com.android.bbklog)
LogSystem
(com.bbk.iqoo.logsystem)
(com.android.mms) DO NOT UNINSTALL: (com.android.mms.service),Not sure,may be safe,erring on the side of caution,my Textra app is working fine,leaving well enough alone.

Mobile KTV (com.vivo.vivokaraoke)
NetworkLocation
(com.baidu.map.location)
vivoCloud (com.bbk.cloud)
vivoice (com.baidu.duersdk.opensdk)
Weather Storage (com.vivo.weather.provider)
???????????
(com.iflytek.speechsuite)

**********ADDED ON 8/15/18************

VideoPlayer (com.android.VideoPlayer.apk)

**********ADDED ON 8/16/18************

Email (com.vivo.email)
EasyShare (com.vivo.easyshare) (app for file transfer when setting up a new phone)
My House com.bbk.scene.indoor (launcher designed for kids,home screen looks like a room)
i Music
(com.android.bbkmusic)
Notes
(com.android.notes)
V-Appstore (com.vivo.appstore) ]
vivo.com (com.vivo.website)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DO NOT REMOVE THE FOLLOWING, doing so breaks some functionality:

Gallery (com.vivo.gallery) Breaks ability to change wallpaper on lockscreen & desktop,suspect it also breaks instant access to other 3rd party gallery apps from stock camera app (verification needed)
VIVO Service (com.vivo.daemonService) Breaks option of "screen always on".

Per request,I've added the following post regarding MMS:

Last edited:

paatha13

Jul 27, 2016
Athens
Really great job and nice effort that all of Vivo Nex user should participate and share the knowledge and experience of uninstalling Chinese bloatware and optimize and maximize total experience when using their smartphone.

One thing is sure will never get bored as Funtouch OS has unlimited potential of uninstalling bloatware all over the UI :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Guy1731

Oct 13, 2006
Zellik
Thank you for this list. All removed (except for the '?????????' and nex running fine. Please is it possible to mention which apps are added every time the list gets updated? That way we don't have to check which apps we already removed. Thanks!

Reactions: KOLIOSIS

KOLIOSIS

Thank you for this list. All removed (except for the '?????????' and nex running fine. Please is it possible to mention which apps are added every time the list gets updated? That way we don't have to check which apps we already removed. Thanks!

Yes, absolutely..... I'll post every time a new app is either added or put back. I'll also add notes per each app if needed,especially for the ones that are system apps & not in the app drawer.

Sent from my vivo NEX S using XDA Labs

WhySoSeriousJoKer

Oct 22, 2013
Leeuwarden
ZTE Axon 30
I'm also busy unstalling most apps. Here are some apps on the Nex, i didn't try them all, only the ones with - i unistalled with no problems.

package:com.vivo.weather.provider
-package:com.android.bbkmusic
-package:com.chaozh.iReader
-package:com.android.captiveportallogin
-package:com.android.BBKPhoneInstructions
-package:com.bbk.iqoo.logsystem
-package:com.baidu.duersdk.opensdk
-package:com.android.statementservice
-package:com.qapp.secprotect
-package:com.mobiletools.systemhelper
-package:com.bbk.cloud
-package:com.iflytek.speechsuite
-package:com.iqoo.secure - Highly recommend. This app blocks notifications, like Whatsapp and more.
-package:com.bbk.account
-package:com.vivo.weather.provider
-package:com.vivo.carmode
-package:com.sohu.inputmethod.sogou.vivo
package:com.vivo.smartmultiwindow
-package:com.vivo.aitranslate
-package:com.vivo.fuelsummary
package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.coffeetime
-package:com.vivo.setupwizard
-package:com.vivo.abe
-package:com.vivo.pem
-package:com.vivo.safecenter
-package:com.vivo.appfilter
-package:com.vivo.nightpearl
-package:com.vivo.hiboard
package:com.vivo.floatingball
-package:com.vivo.collage
-package:com.vivo.compass
-package:com.vivo.mediatune
-package:com.vivo.numbermark
-package:com.vivo.vivokaraoke
-package:com.vivo.weather
-package:com.vivo.ewarranty
-package:com.vivo.pushservice
-package:com.vivo.smartshot
-package:com.vivo.secime.service
-package:com.vivo.upnpserver
-package:com.vivo.quickpay
package:com.vlife.vivo.wallpaper
-package:com.vivo.daemonService
package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.geometry
-package:com.vivo.Tips
-package:com.vivo.game
package:com.vivo.udfingerprint
-package:com.vivo.SmartKey
-package:com.vivo.videoeditor
-package:com.vivo.permissionmanager
-package:com.vivo.hybrid
package:com.vivo.networkstate
package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.silk
package:com.vivo.widget.calendar
package:com.vivo.magazine
-package:com.vivo.devicereg
-package:com.vivo.doubletimezoneclock
package:com.vivo.vtouch
package:com.vivo.sim.contacts
package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.galaxy
-package:com.vivo.globalsearch
-package:com.vivo.sdkplugin
-package:com.vivo.findphone
package:com.vivo.networkimprove
package:com.vivo.audiofx
package:com.vivo.dream.weather
package:com.vivo.dream.clock
package:com.vivo.dream.music
package:com.vivo.upslide - Don't unistall this app. Navigation gestures will not work anymore if you do.
package:com.vivo.gallery
-package:com.vivo.agent
-package:com.vivo.email
-package:com.vivo.flash
-package:com.vivo.space
package:com.vivo.fingerprint
-package:com.vivo.aiservice
-package:com.vivo.minscreen
-package:com.vivo.contentcatcher
package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.coralsea
-package:com.vivo.doubleinstance
-package:com.vivo.browser
-package:com.vivo.bsptest
package:com.vivo.motionrecognition
package:com.yozo.vivo.office
-package:com.vivo.assistant
package:com.bbk.scene.launcher.theme
package:com.android.bbkmusic
package:com.bbk.updater
package:com.android.bbkcalculator
package:com.bbk.theme
package:com.bbk.iqoo.feedback
package:com.bbk.photoframewidget
package:com.bbk.launcher2
package:com.bbk.appstore
package:com.bbk.theme.resources
package:com.bbk.scene.databaseprovider
package:com.bbk.SuperPowerSave
package:com.android.bbksoundrecorder
package:com.bbk.account
package:com.iqoo.engineermode
package:com.iqoo.powersaving
-package:com.bbk.calendar
-package:com.android.bbklog
- package:com.bbk.appstore

Last edited:

wwyjoe

Apr 26, 2012
I'm using the latest Windows 10 build where command prompt is replaced with Powershell. Have tried various options on the internet to revert back to command prompt (including going to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and disable the option to use Powershell), but still stuck with Powershell. Any other workarounds ?

KOLIOSIS

I'm using the latest Windows 10 build where command prompt is replaced with Powershell. Have tried various options on the internet to revert back to command prompt (including going to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and disable the option to use Powershell), but still stuck with Powershell. Any other workarounds ?
I'm also on WIN10 & using Powershell, seems to be working here, been using it on various phones for ADB & Fastboot commands since day one.
Did you get the initial permission request pop-up on your phone?

Sent from my HUAWEI BKL-L04 using XDA Labs

wwyjoe

Apr 26, 2012
Resolved, managed to have my NEX detected and successfully uninstalled several packages.

For the following Vivo apps, what are the respective packages i should uninstall?

1) vivo.com
2) GameCenter
3) i Theme

Last edited:

KOLIOSIS

Resolved, managed to have my NEX detected and successfully uninstalled several packages.

For the following Vivo apps, what are the respective packages i should uninstall?

1) vivo.com
2) GameCenter
3) i Theme

1)com.vivo.space

2)??? ¿¿¿¿??? *

3)com.bbk.theme

*I'll have to get back to you on that one.....

g_woodend

Jun 27, 2018
Great post - many thanks. I must have uninstalled something I shouldn't have as the swipe up from the middle to get multitasking no longer works !!
Any ideas ?

t7gc7

Mar 21, 2017
I think i will wait to see if we can get and install the global rom before trying to uninstall some chinese app.

KOLIOSIS

Great post - many thanks. I must have uninstalled something I shouldn't have as the swipe up from the middle to get multitasking no longer works !!
Any ideas ?
Nothing really jumps out from the list in the OP.
1) Are you able to use the nav buttons & get to recents/multi-tasking?
2) Did you uninstall anything that's not on the current list in the OP?

LOL Meister

Jun 14, 2018
Many thanks for this great thread!
I have received my NEX today and right now am uninstalling stuff. If I get any new to be removed safely I will post here!
Best greetings from Austria!

g_woodend

Jun 27, 2018
Nothing really jumps out from the list in the OP.
1) Are you able to use the nav buttons & get to recents/multi-tasking?
2) Did you uninstall anything that's not on the current list in the OP?

Thanks for the reply. I made sure that I only uninstalled items that were indicated safe in your post and some from the post by WhySoSeriousJoKer. I certainly have not uninstalled 'com.vivo.upslide' which was flagged as disabling navigation gestures.
All the other gestures work fine, it's only the swipe up from the middle to bring up the open apps !

KOLIOSIS

Thanks for the reply. I made sure that I only uninstalled items that were indicated safe in your post and some from the post by WhySoSeriousJoKer. I certainly have not uninstalled 'com.vivo.upslide' which was flagged as disabling navigation gestures.
All the other gestures work fine, it's only the swipe up from the middle to bring up the open apps !

Yeah, I wouldn't have uninstalled that one either.
For troubleshooting purposes, can you try out using the navigation buttons, see if you can access recents/multitasking?
Also, which software version were/are you on when you lost the multitasking function?
It probably doesn't matter, but, any information for troubleshooting purposes is always a good thing...

Saloei

Jan 31, 2009
The subject of app/bloatware removal/disabling has been mentioned in a few threads throughout the NEX forum,but,not much to mention as far as advancing the discussion,so,I thought I'd start a thread to centralize the topic.
As w/any mods go,this is one that's fairly harmless,worse case scenario,a factory reset will get you back on track,but,ultimately everyone is responsible for their own phone & what happens to it.
1) Any app that can be easily uninstalled by the "uninstall" button is 100% safe,no harm whatsoever. If you want,d/l an apk extractor tool app to make a copy & store wherever,should you change your mind.
2) Now,most are interested in getting rid of as many of the VIVO system apps as possible w/o crippling wanted functionality. This will be an evolving list,& gradually adding to it,with input from anyone interested,I'll update the list right here.
3) OK,the How-To is right here: https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/

Any input regarding adding to the list is encouraged,please only suggest bloatware that you have actually uninstalled yourself & please include any effects on functionality that may have resulted,especially if it affected other apps & their functionality. (question marks below [??/etc...] are in place of Chinese letters/characters)

5) Once again,tried & tested input is highly encouraged & welcome. The list will grow & evolve/be edited on a continuous basis until we all get it figured out. :good:

******** OTA's shouldn't be affected or affect the status of apps,whether they're installed or uninstalled (unless,of course,you've deleted something pertaining to updates,which won't be listed below)

******** The dates reflect the time of posting/removal,for ease of troubleshooting,in the event something noteworthy gets broken,it gives a good reference where to begin looking for the problem/solution.

App Clone (com.vivo.doubleinstance)(7/7/18)
Browser (com.vivo.browser)(7/7/18)
Calendar (com.bbk.calendar)(7/7/18)
Calendar pendants (com.vivo.widget.calendar)(7/7/18)
Driving Mode (com.vivo.carmode) (7/7/18)
i Manager (com.iqoo.secure)(7/7/18)
Jovi Smart Scene (com.vivo.assistant)(7/7/18)
Jovitranslate (com.vivo.aitranslate)(7/7/18)
Jovi ?? (com.vivo.agent)(7/7/18)
Log Collection (com.android.bbklog)(7/7/18)
LogSystem (com.bbk.iqoo.logsystem)(7/7/18)
Messages (com.android.mms)(7/7/18) DO NOT UNINSTALL: (com.android.mms.service),Not sure,may be safe,erring on the side of caution,my Textra app is working fine,leaving well enough alone.
Mobile KTV (com.vivo.vivokaraoke)(7/7/18)
NetworkLocation (com.baidu.map.location)(7/7/18)
vivoCloud (com.bbk.cloud)(7/7/18)
vivoice (com.baidu.duersdk.opensdk)(7/7/18)
Weather Storage (com.vivo.weather.provider)(7/7/18)
??????????? (com.iflytek.speechsuite)(7/7/18)

You show com.vivo.browser as one of the apps that can be removed. When I send Location Sharing from Google Maps to a contact via messenger, the link opens up using the vivo Browser app. Can this be defaulted to another app before that browser is removed?

KOLIOSIS

You show com.vivo.browser as one of the apps that can be removed. When I send Location Sharing from Google Maps to a contact via messenger, the link opens up using the vivo Browser app. Can this be defaulted to another app before that browser is removed?

Here's the choices of sharing that pop-up,with the apps removed (on 7/7/18) :
BUpGkXLl.jpg
alcUilml.jpg

If I tap "Select People",my Google contacts appear & I get a link to direct share & it selects my default texting app (Textra,FWIW).
EDIT: @Saloei
As for if the default can be selected before the VIVO Browser is removed,I don't know,TBH,this is the 1st time I've ever used Location Sharing,LOL.

Last edited:

Saloei

Jan 31, 2009
Can you send yourself a Location Sharing link selecting MESSENGER and then add your phone number as the receiver to see if it'll work with no VIVO BROWSER app installed?

KOLIOSIS

Can you send yourself a Location Sharing link selecting MESSENGER and then add your phone number as the receiver to see if it'll work with no VIVO BROWSER app installed?
If you're speaking about Facebook Messenger, I don't use Facebook, but I was able to share the link with Textra, my default messaging app. I shared it to myself on the same phone, using both SIM Cards & using the same SIM Card as sender & receiver.
Also sent my location to another phone I have via Textra with no problem whatsoever.

Perhaps someone here who has already deleted the VIVO Browser & uses Facebook can verify it'll work.
My guess is that it will, but, I can understand if you're hesitant, most don't want to have to start over via factory reset if, in the unlikelyhood, it doesn't work.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

OTA's shouldn't be affected or affect the status of apps,whether they're installed or uninstalled (unless,of course,you've deleted something pertaining to updates,which won't be listed below)

The dates reflect the time of posting/removal,for ease of troubleshooting,in the event something noteworthy gets broken,it gives a good reference where to begin looking for the problem/solution.
    I no longer have this phone,soooooo......
    I'm looking for someone to take over the thread as the OP,to manage/edit the OP/List as they see fit.
    I've already received pre-approval from the Admin/Moderator staff to make this happen,if anyone is interested,P.M. me.............................

FunTouchOS Launcher (com.bbk.launcher2) (8/16/18)**********

App Clone
    (com.vivo.doubleinstance)
    Browser
    (com.vivo.browser)
    Calendar
    (com.bbk.calendar)
    Calendar pendants
    (com.vivo.widget.calendar)
    Driving Mode (com.vivo.carmode)
    iManager
    (com.iqoo.secure)
    Deleting this removes the traffic speed indicator in the notification bar.
    Jovi Smart Scene (com.vivo.assistant)
    Jovitranslate
    (com.vivo.aitranslate)
    Jovi ??
    (com.vivo.agent)
    Log Collection
    (com.android.bbklog)
    LogSystem
    (com.bbk.iqoo.logsystem)
    (com.android.mms) DO NOT UNINSTALL: (com.android.mms.service),Not sure,may be safe,erring on the side of caution,my Textra app is working fine,leaving well enough alone.

Mobile KTV (com.vivo.vivokaraoke)
    NetworkLocation
    (com.baidu.map.location)
    vivoCloud (com.bbk.cloud)
    vivoice (com.baidu.duersdk.opensdk)
    Weather Storage (com.vivo.weather.provider)
    ???????????
    (com.iflytek.speechsuite)

**********ADDED ON 8/15/18************

VideoPlayer (com.android.VideoPlayer.apk)

**********ADDED ON 8/16/18************

Email (com.vivo.email)
    EasyShare (com.vivo.easyshare) (app for file transfer when setting up a new phone)
    My House com.bbk.scene.indoor (launcher designed for kids,home screen looks like a room)
    i Music
    (com.android.bbkmusic)
    Notes
    (com.android.notes)
    V-Appstore (com.vivo.appstore) ]
    vivo.com (com.vivo.website)

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DO NOT REMOVE THE FOLLOWING, doing so breaks some functionality:

Gallery (com.vivo.gallery) Breaks ability to change wallpaper on lockscreen & desktop,suspect it also breaks instant access to other 3rd party gallery apps from stock camera app (verification needed)
    VIVO Service (com.vivo.daemonService) Breaks option of "screen always on".

Per request,I've added the following post regarding MMS:

I'm also busy unstalling most apps. Here are some apps on the Nex, i didn't try them all, only the ones with - i unistalled with no problems.

package:com.vivo.weather.provider
    -package:com.android.bbkmusic
    -package:com.android.captiveportallogin
    -package:com.android.BBKPhoneInstructions
    -package:com.baidu.duersdk.opensdk
    -package:com.android.statementservice
    -package:com.qapp.secprotect
    -package:com.mobiletools.systemhelper
    -package:com.bbk.cloud
    -package:com.iflytek.speechsuite
    -package:com.iqoo.secure - Highly recommend. This app blocks notifications, like Whatsapp and more.
    -package:com.bbk.account
    -package:com.vivo.weather.provider
    -package:com.vivo.carmode
    -package:com.sohu.inputmethod.sogou.vivo
    package:com.vivo.smartmultiwindow
    -package:com.vivo.aitranslate
    -package:com.vivo.fuelsummary
    package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.coffeetime
    -package:com.vivo.setupwizard
    -package:com.vivo.abe
    -package:com.vivo.pem
    -package:com.vivo.safecenter
    -package:com.vivo.appfilter
    -package:com.vivo.nightpearl
    -package:com.vivo.hiboard
    package:com.vivo.floatingball
    -package:com.vivo.collage
    -package:com.vivo.compass
    -package:com.vivo.mediatune
    -package:com.vivo.numbermark
    -package:com.vivo.vivokaraoke
    -package:com.vivo.weather
    -package:com.vivo.ewarranty
    -package:com.vivo.pushservice
    -package:com.vivo.smartshot
    -package:com.vivo.secime.service
    -package:com.vivo.upnpserver
    -package:com.vivo.quickpay
    package:com.vlife.vivo.wallpaper
    -package:com.vivo.daemonService
    package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.geometry
    -package:com.vivo.Tips
    -package:com.vivo.game
    package:com.vivo.udfingerprint
    -package:com.vivo.SmartKey
    -package:com.vivo.videoeditor
    -package:com.vivo.permissionmanager
    -package:com.vivo.hybrid
    package:com.vivo.networkstate
    package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.silk
    package:com.vivo.widget.calendar
    package:com.vivo.magazine
    -package:com.vivo.devicereg
    -package:com.vivo.doubletimezoneclock
    package:com.vivo.vtouch
    package:com.vivo.sim.contacts
    package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.galaxy
    -package:com.vivo.globalsearch
    -package:com.vivo.sdkplugin
    -package:com.vivo.findphone
    package:com.vivo.networkimprove
    package:com.vivo.audiofx
    package:com.vivo.dream.weather
    package:com.vivo.dream.clock
    package:com.vivo.dream.music
    package:com.vivo.upslide - Don't unistall this app. Navigation gestures will not work anymore if you do.
    package:com.vivo.gallery
    -package:com.vivo.agent
    -package:com.vivo.email
    -package:com.vivo.flash
    -package:com.vivo.space
    package:com.vivo.fingerprint
    -package:com.vivo.aiservice
    -package:com.vivo.minscreen
    -package:com.vivo.contentcatcher
    package:com.vivo.livewallpaper.coralsea
    -package:com.vivo.doubleinstance
    -package:com.vivo.browser
    -package:com.vivo.bsptest
    package:com.vivo.motionrecognition
    package:com.yozo.vivo.office
    -package:com.vivo.assistant
    package:com.bbk.scene.launcher.theme
    package:com.android.bbkmusic
    package:com.bbk.updater
    package:com.android.bbkcalculator
    package:com.bbk.theme
    package:com.bbk.photoframewidget
    package:com.bbk.launcher2
    package:com.bbk.appstore
    package:com.bbk.theme.resources
    package:com.bbk.scene.databaseprovider
    package:com.bbk.SuperPowerSave
    package:com.android.bbksoundrecorder
    package:com.bbk.account
    package:com.iqoo.engineermode
    package:com.iqoo.powersaving
    -package:com.bbk.calendar
    -package:com.android.bbklog
    - package:com.bbk.appstore
    Really great job and nice effort that all of Vivo Nex user should participate and share the knowledge and experience of uninstalling Chinese bloatware and optimize and maximize total experience when using their smartphone.

One thing is sure will never get bored as Funtouch OS has unlimited potential of uninstalling bloatware all over the UI :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    OMG just found that battery settings has also disappeard.:(
    I've only remore battery saver mode nothing else,why all battery setting disapeard with that only action.

Edit: ok find a solution by long pressing setting icon at home screen and got app shortcut and then select battery and that way goes to battery menu.

Edit: i made eventually a hard reset and setup phone from begining and made with more caution uninstalling app.

Here's my list without broken anything i want.

com.vivo.browser
    Success
    com.bbk.calendar
    Success
    com.vivo.widget.calendar
    Success
    com.vivo.carmode
    Success
    com.vivo.assistant
    Success
    com.vivo.aitranslate
    Success
    com.vivo.agent
    Success
    com.android.bbklog
    Success
    com.bbk.iqoo.logsystem
    Success
    com.vivo.vivokaraoke
    Success
    com.baidu.map.location
    Success
    com.baidu.duersdk.opensdk
    Success
    com.vivo.weather.provider
    Success
    com.iflytek.speechsuite
    Success
    com.android.bbkmusic
    Success
    com.android.captiveportallogin
    Success
    com.sohu.inputmethod.sogou.vivo
    Success
    com.vivo.weather
    Success
    com.vivo.globalsearch
    Success
    com.vivo.dream.clock
    Success
    com.vivo.gallery
    Success
    com.vivo.email
    Success
    com.yozo.vivo.office
    Success
    com.bbk.photoframewidget
    Success
    com.bbk.appstore
    Success
    com.vivo.Tips
    Success
    com.bbk.launcher2
    Success
    com.vivo.doubleinstance
    Success
    com.vivo.voicewakeup
    Success

PS: i haven't uninstalled iManager app as i want to test it more days and how notification from various app perform.
    PS: Before that i had already unintall almost 15-20 app throuth phone settings and all app list.
    Many thanks for this great thread!
    I have received my NEX today and right now am uninstalling stuff. If I get any new to be removed safely I will post here!
    Best greetings from Austria!