[DISCUSSION] Xposed for Nougat

Search This thread

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Obviously for a solution.

Need logs. From Xposed, the module, or Android.
Post a link or attachment (please don't post the contents as a reply). Maybe an experienced user can have a look to see what the cause is.
Guessing what's causing your crashes will not produce a solution.

Moto G5S Plus XT1806, GZOSP_PixelExperience, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.3

J4jks

May 20, 2015
Hyderabad
Need logs. From Xposed, the module, or Android.
Post a link or attachment (please don't post the contents as a reply). Maybe an experienced user can have a look to see what the cause is.
Guessing what's causing your crashes will not produce a solution.

Moto G5S Plus XT1806, GZOSP_PixelExperience, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.3

Here the logs, official xposed and systemless ones too

With xprivacylua apps don't start,just crash,few apps only

https://privatebin.net/?e46df73d0a00cb9f#5+iKzKA6JhpHmsANla3w/IZRg6MNfpT8zXrtmX3VRHQ=

https://hastebin.com/uzeverupaj.sql

Last edited:

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Here the logs, official xposed and systemless ones too

With xprivacylua apps don't start,just crash,few apps only

Hopefully someone will have a look see. Internal workings of Xposed is above my head.
In the first log it seems all errors there are Power Nap related though. Don't know if there's any connection but maybe disable it in the meantime to rule it out.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, AospExtended v4.6 ROM, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, Tapatalk 4.9.5

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
@J4jks, ah, I only now noticed your posts in the XPrivacyLua thread (appropriate place of course). I reckon you got things squared away, maybe.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, AospExtended v4.6 ROM, microG (NoGapps), Multiboot, Tapatalk 4.9.5

adamokari

Aug 13, 2017
always on display module

Does anyone know of there's a module to enable always on display for devices with ambient display? I've got a oneplus 3t running lineagos, so I have no option to have always on display. Ambient display only works when I get a notification.

I've looked through the modules in the xposed installed app and found a couple different modules. They say they either only enable ambient display or only work on the s7 edge. I tried them anyways with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: hongsup

KunoKinshasa

Apr 20, 2018
Install Failure on Lineage

Hi there, I'd like to get support in a topic that is pretty much confusing me:
After flashing Xposed and installing the installer, the installer is displayed entirely in grey color and shows me the message:

"Xposed ist (noch) nicht mit der Android-SDK-Version 25 oder deiner Prozessor-Architektur (armeabi-v7a) kompatibel.

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE "/data/user/0/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/cache/app_process": library "libdvm.so" not found"

device: Samsung Galaxy S4 mini (iGT9195)
Recovery: TWRP 3.2.1-1
Framework: xposed-v89-sdk25-arm.zip
Installer: V2.6.1 (tried V2.7 > identical result)

I am newbie, got no idea what is going on here. I am fully groping in the dark. Could someone give me a hint what is up an down here and who is the villain in this game? Thanks a lot!

Gank'$

Apr 21, 2018
I had rooted moto e4plus, running at android nougat 7.1.1, chipset mt6737 arm, xt1770, with phh superuser. After That I had install xposed V3.1.5 with framework v89 SDK 25. But I found trouble with the log, in xposed, it's empty and show an error' massage. I need help for That. Thanks.

KunoKinshasa

Apr 20, 2018
Very old installer, you need the one attached to the first post in the read-only thread (itself link in the first post of this thread)

Thanks a lot! This is it. I really scanned this thread up and down, but ignored the attachment. :eek:
Just to understand the whole thing: This page: ajdshtetepe//repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer (I am not allowed to set links or quote urls) is not maintained anymore? If so, what about the whole site?
Thanks a lot!

I am on a S8, unfortunately it's a G950U, still love it though. I've been using Xposed along with the wonderful work of Partcyborgs root. Everything was going great till yesterday. My phone can barely even boot when I have Xposed enabled. I tried even with no modules active and it still won't boot, I disable Xposed and it boots just fine. I have not messed with the framework and it is the correct version, I even updated the framework and get the same result.
Anyone else having this issue suddenly?

eta82

Mar 26, 2009
XposedInstaller.apk force close

Hello.
After updating the system to the latest version (security patches), the xposed installer.apk crashes.

Attachments

• error.log
    2.3 KB · Views: 14
  • error1.log
    2.6 KB · Views: 12

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park
Hello.
After updating the system to the latest version (security patches), the xposed installer.apk crashes.

Log is really short so I can include a bit of it here.

04-22 23:52:33.415 W/Xposed ( 8197): Failed to load Xposed info for /oem/priv-app/RetailConfigService/oat/arm/RetailConfigService.odex: Unable to open '/data/dalvik-cache/arm/oem@priv-app@RetailConfigService@oat@arm@RetailConfigService.odex@xposed' : No such file or directory
04-22 23:53:57.178 W/Xposed ( 9422): Failed to load Xposed info for /oem/priv-app/RetailConfigService/oat/arm/RetailConfigService.odex: Unable to open '/data/dalvik-cache/arm/oem@priv-app@RetailConfigService@oat@arm@RetailConfigService.odex@xposed' : No such file or directory

After the system update did you wipe dalvik and cache? If not, try that.

Moto G5S Plus XT1806, PixelExperience Oreo, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can use this thread for discussions about Xposed for Nougat. Please check the read-only thread for the download links and official updates.
    To those having issues with the framework itself (especially bootloops): Please do post your logs! More info: https://github.com/rovo89/XposedBridge/wiki/Bugs#how-can-i-get-logs
    And please @ mention me so I get notified about that post. Hard to read every single post here. ;)

By the way, I have tested the official version on my Pixel and the Genymotion emulator, @wanam tested on OP5 and Galaxy S7.

I should probably mention that we're using SuperSU, which disables dm-verity. Without that, modifications of the /system partition might lead to boot errors on some (many?) ROMs. I had started to work on official systemless a long time ago, but never finished it because the work on the "core business" of Xposed took all my time.
    The man is back! Thank you rovo!!!
    You can use this thread for discussions about Xposed for Marshmallow. Please check the read-only thread for the download links and official updates.

Legend:good:
    I never thought it would happen. Sad im on Oreo now.

Sent from my LG Nexus 5X using XDA Labs