Bought a used White Note ....hate White ..fixed it

Search This thread

tbong777

The phone is conspicuous enough without it being "Apple white" as well.. I would have preferred a dark one. So I ordered a cheap black gel case until I got the skin decals in the mail today.....

Since I did not want to go through the trouble of a trade I found this site and they have some very nice skin decals. Especially since I don't like cases of any kind (or "screen protectors' for that matter).

They have matching lock screen jpg backgrounds as well (although I didn't go that far). The skins apply VERY easy and no bubbles and cheap enough to replace when they get eventually get messd up from carrying in pockets.

decalrus.com

FOR NOTE

Last edited:

yiannisthegreek

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
The phone is conspicuous enough without it being "Apple white" as well.. I would have preferred a dark one. So I ordered a cheap black gel case until I got the skin decals in the mail today.....

Since I did not want to go through the trouble of a trade I found this site and they have some very nice skin decals. Especially since I don't like cases of any kind (or "screen protectors' for that matter).

They have matching lock screen jpg backgrounds as well (although I didn't go that far). The skins apply VERY easy and no bubbles and cheap enough to replace when they get eventually get messd up from carrying in pockets.

decalrus.com

FOR NOTE

I have a white note as well but I LOVE IT!!! I have a black "CaseMate" barely there case on it and it has the perfect mix / contract of Black and White.

This thing is a SEXY BEAST!!!

tbong777

Please post some live pictures...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using hands...

Here are some pics of the design I chose. The cut is good. My application a tad rushed LOL.... But NO bubbles. The way they design these decals makes installation easy, FAR easier than screen protectors which I stopped using a long time ago.

Attachments

• IMG_4131.JPG
    IMG_4131.JPG
    223.5 KB · Views: 798
  • IMG_4130.JPG
    IMG_4130.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 735
  • IMG_4132.JPG
    IMG_4132.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 721
Reactions: dk206

dekky18

May 11, 2010
Pula
Looks cool, but i think gelaskins looks better but its more expensive.
Maybe ill order one skin:)
Tnx for the pics....

Sent from my N-7000 using hands...

tbong777

Looks cool, but i think gelaskins looks better but its more expensive.
Maybe ill order one skin:)
Tnx for the pics....

Sent from my N-7000 using hands...
Yeah Gelaskins do look better and the customization and the ability to use your own artwork or photos is cool, but my phone is not really a fashion statement. In fact I want to keep it low key which is the reason i am using a dark skin..(makes the phone appear smaller) I just wanted to cover up the white as cheap as possible and keep it reversible.

smalmagal

Mar 3, 2012
Thanks for the site! I was looking a Gelskins myself, but 15 bucks seemed a little steep for some ink and gloss, and 2 weeks shipping? No thanks. I got myself 2 for the price of one at decalrus...mad awesome!

Reactions: biscuitlad

madfatter

Nov 5, 2007
Thanks for the site! I was looking a Gelskins myself, but 15 bucks seemed a little steep for some ink and gloss, and 2 weeks shipping? No thanks. I got myself 2 for the price of one at decalrus...mad awesome!

I ordered with gelaskins on a Sunday and my skin was in my hands on a Thursday. Got a sweet ass garbage pail kids skin.

jaypeezee

Aug 16, 2008
Somewhat off-topic...

I originally searched High and Low for a White International Note, and was willing to pay a premium. Just when I was about to pull the trigger, I saw a local guy selling a Black Note on here for a decent price... ended picking up the Black and buying a White AT&T Note on a free upgrade my dad had - boy was I glad... In pics, the white looks gorgeous but for everyday use, i'm glad I ended up with a black!

madfatter

Nov 5, 2007
Garbage Pail Kids?! SWEET!!! Although Im personally not a fan of these GelSkin type things Id LOVE to see some pics if this...

Man does that bring back some childhood memories...

I can hook you up with this lol, however right now I am at work and I cant use my phone to take pictures of my phone. Ill get back to you later tonight.

morvag86

Dec 22, 2010
I stumbled upon mytrendyphone (just add www and .com) whilst searching for skins for the Note, since i don't want to order things from overseas.

just thought i should let you guys know :)

smalmagal

Mar 3, 2012
Another thing I like about the decalrus and decal girl ones are the full front covers, and not just two bars. Then, they also don't have the side stickies, and middle button one. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

decalrus.com

FOR NOTE
    Please post some live pictures...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using hands...

Here are some pics of the design I chose. The cut is good. My application a tad rushed LOL.... But NO bubbles. The way they design these decals makes installation easy, FAR easier than screen protectors which I stopped using a long time ago.