Need help ...unrooting htc evo 3d gsm

Search This thread
Apr 27, 2012
hello .. i need a help .. I have a rooting HTC evo 3D GSM . i wanna unroot it ( because i wanna update OTA and wait ICS ) this is the condistion :S- ON , H-Boot 1.49.0011 .. please help me .. how to unroot it ...:confused::confused::confused::confused:

thank u

Attachments

• 20120424_133912.jpg
    20120424_133912.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 114

strykerider

Feb 7, 2012
Tangerang
only cdma ....... mien gsm ..... there is a thread where i mush donwload RUU .. ive done it .. but it's not woking for me ....... i dun know waht to do ... please help ...

Taken easy, lad... I think you don't have too unroot it, if i were you I'll be waiting for an ics rom that develop by a dev here, should be a lot of optimization and tweaks, also a lot of features that will add.. Obviously you won't get it when you run an ics from stock.. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA

Apr 27, 2012
Taken easy, lad... I think you don't have too unroot it, if i were you I'll be waiting for an ics rom that develop by a dev here, should be a lot of optimization and tweaks, also a lot of features that will add.. Obviously you won't get it when you run an ics from stock.. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using XDA

i just wanna something fresh right now .... will you show me how to unroot with my condition