[29 APR 2012[MAGLDR][SD]CM9 htcleo beta1 [HWA][4.0.4][Kernel : securecrt 6.6C-HWA]

Search This thread

Zorua

Aug 11, 2011
It still won't work. Here's what I did:

1) Copied zImage from Dorimanx 6.6d HWA to the root of the ics folder and replaced the one that was already there.
2) Copied system and Meta-INF from Dorimanx 6.6d HWA to the ics/root folder.
3) Copied the update folder linked to in the previous post to ics and replaced the one already there.

It's still getting stuck on: Jumping to kernel (custom).

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
It still won't work. Here's what I did:

1) Copied zImage from Dorimanx 6.6d HWA to the root of the ics folder and replaced the one that was already there.
2) Copied system and Meta-INF from Dorimanx 6.6d HWA to the ics/root folder.
3) Copied the update folder linked to in the previous post to ics and replaced the one already there.

It's still getting stuck on: Jumping to kernel (custom).

Try this meta-inf instead

Attachments

• META-INF.7z
    163.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Zorua

Zorua

Aug 11, 2011
Try this meta-inf instead

It's booting! I formatted the sd card and used your meta-inf. This is a fresh install so I'll tell you if 3g works. Thanks for your your efforts!

EDIT: Wow, mobile data still won't work.....
EDIT 2: This just gets weirder and weirder. Now it's stuck not the silver htc screen, the one with the 3 dots moving around the screen.
EDIT 3: Worked after a power cycle. Data? Nope.

Any ideas guys? >.<

Last edited:

melando

Aug 27, 2010
London
Google Pixel 6
As suggested in post 1 I am sure Tytung is working in his kernel for CM9 but is there a change we can try to test this one (under Magldr running on SD)? Which of the recent update suggestions are needed?

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

Zorua

Aug 11, 2011
extract the file then replace the "data.ext4" with your "data.ext4" & see if it would run. I had to modify the startup.txt to 1024 for image file

Before & after
-snip-

I see an H symbol there! How did you get your data to work?
Also, I'm gonna ask again. Can you even change the DPI on this ROM? Is it possible?

Last edited:

mengfei

Jan 20, 2010
Shenzen, China
after trying out other kernels & it became buggy & laggy
the status bar that became Light Blue with batter status always at 100% :confused:

i guess i have to back to the original post for the moment.:p

ketzazu

May 8, 2010
Words with Friends game

Very cool ROM but I can't play words with friends because the app does not fit the screen of the phone for me to get access to the buttons. The app is too wide. What do I need to? Adjust the DPI?

c1cl0n

Jan 30, 2010
Problem: My adb app (Droid Explorer v0.8.8.2 x64) can't see my device.
Tryed to manual connect by this code:
Code:
adb connect
but result fail - device not found
How can I fix it ? else, how can i install apk file from my pc ?

... P.S. "adb install application.apk" not working because device not found, but USB-storage ok!

Attachments

• dr-exp-select-device.jpg
    dr-exp-select-device.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

c1cl0n

Jan 30, 2010
Hi Robbie P
Thanx for your tip, but your method not actualy for me - I can't reboot my HD2 every time when I put them apk files by PC (SD-Storage) to install them and use
I'm using adb-client software (Droid Explorer or Droid Commander). Of course I can use console commands of adb app, like "adb.exe install myapp.apk" to install program "myapp.apk" on my HD2 whithout Droid Explorer, but with Droid Explorer this action's very easy and usefull
My problem with this current ROM! The adb can't see my device with this ROM
For example, in your ROM (AOKP) all adb apps working perfactly and Droid Explorer can see my HD2 correctly and working fine

Last edited:

mahir555

Nov 20, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
Nexus 6
dear developer.. please update this sd rom with the right fixes to usable directly after download.. i tried to fix the 3g data problem with the patches i have founded at this thred .. but i failed :( . so please fix it and upload it again. its fantastic rom really.

c1cl0n

Jan 30, 2010
It's realy fantastic ROM
Only one problem for me, post #95 of 10th page :(

Top Liked Posts