[APP] KeyBoard Fix v1.1 [For Hardware Keyboard Lights and Automatic Bright] 23/08/12

Search This thread

faiyyaz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
++++++++++++++++++++ KeyBoard Fix ++++++++++++++++++++++++

device-2012-08-20-192724.png
|
device-2012-08-20-194236.png

As the name explains it all, the App Keyboard Fix is an Application for Fixing the Hardware Keyboard Lights.

We have a lot of Custom Roms for our Device but we have an problem to turn on the Hardware LED's [Esp seen in mimmi :p]
So this is the right place where u can get it fixed :victory:​
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
I already know D4 has made an awesome app for us for kfix :good:​
But I have tried to make this app to use the least memory :angel:
The LED lights turn on when u slide out the keyboard n turns off when you slide in. So this will definitely give us a better Battery life
I hope you guys like it also this is just an initial release. ;)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Download Link++ KeyBoard Fix v1.1.apk

CREDITS:
Many Thanks to slade87 for helping me to improvise the app, Please push the thanks button for him too. :good:

Last edited:

faiyyaz

Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
ChangeLog:

v1.1
-Fixed bugs like LED's dont turn off even after KB slide in.
-A fix for automatic brightness in MINICM10/[maybe cm9 too][Thanks to Slade87]

Note: Current version of MINICM10 doesn't have auto brightness working so just enable it in the settings.apk-->display n it will work. If you don't want to use just disable it in settings.apk-->display
-Works smooth.

v1.0
-Initial Release
- Enable/Dis-able Keyboard lights
-Starts automatically at boot

Last edited:

zenesis

Jan 13, 2012
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Nice!

very good brother. Solution to My harware Keyboard because its so dumb. Its light goes on when daylight and doesn't turn it on when nighttime.

IMPRESSIVE! keyboard lights turns on properly after sliding the hardware keyboard, and turns it off after sliding it back. plus the lights also turned off properly after turning the device into sleepmode while the hardware keyboard is intact. All in all very good!

[/COLOR]Always force close after ticking the go to main thread.:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: faiyyaz

faiyyaz

Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
Another great app by faiyyaz :)

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

Thank You Brother :)
very good brother. Solution to My harware Keyboard because its so dumb. Its light goes on when daylight and doesn't turn it on when nighttime.

IMPRESSIVE! keyboard lights turns on properly after sliding the hardware keyboard, and turns it off after sliding it back. plus the lights also turned off properly after turning the device into sleepmode while the hardware keyboard is intact. All in all very good!

[/COLOR]Always force close after ticking the go to main thread.:good:

Thanks Mate :) have fixed the force close for mainthread link n reuploaded the Download Link. Thanks for reporting it to me ;)

slade87

Dec 3, 2010
Leipzig
May I sugest a small change?
Within OrientationEvent you call a new LightsController all the time.

However Creating the LightsController Instance once should be sufficent and also reduce the Object Creation and GC Events to trash those objects again.
If you hold one LightController and use the appropriate (static!) functions there is no need to instantiate a new object on each call thus reducing overhead.

faiyyaz

Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
May I sugest a small change?
Within OrientationEvent you call a new LightsController all the time.

However Creating the LightsController Instance once should be sufficent and also reduce the Object Creation and GC Events to trash those objects again.
If you hold one LightController and use the appropriate (static!) functions there is no need to instantiate a new object on each call thus reducing overhead.

Of course you can suggest, n thanks for helping me improvising the app. :) I will re upload it in a while.

DanielFran

Aug 6, 2009
Thanks, very usefull!

Can i suggest you share your apk source to nAa, so he can include fix from 'source' in next roms release?

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk 2

slade87

Dec 3, 2010
Leipzig
Thanks for your work, but not work for me... Another solution??

I have talked to faiyy and we have created a fix for it. However I am unsure if I am allowed to post the apk here, as I just helped him. I send him the patched sources so I am sure he will upload it tomorrow.

EDIT:
it works now flawlessly btw. so just wait for v1.1

EDIT2:
@herbesi if you want to test it shoot me a PM some debugging is always appreciated

faiyyaz

Sep 21, 2010
PUNE
faiyyaz.xyz
Thanks, very usefull!

Can i suggest you share your apk source to nAa, so he can include fix from 'source' in next roms release?

It will be included in the next release for MINICM10 :)
Have released the new version. Make a test ;)
I have talked to faiyy and we have created a fix for it. However I am unsure if I am allowed to post the apk here, as I just helped him. I send him the patched sources so I am sure he will upload it tomorrow.

EDIT:

EDIT2:
@herbesi if you want to test it shoot me a PM some debugging is always appreciated

Thanks Slade87 for you help ;) Cheers:good: :victory:

DanielFran

Aug 6, 2009
After installed v1.1 it was not working!

I then go to advanced Mimi settings and in led control I select als and comeback to user-als again like Slade suggest and now 100% working!

Thanks

Reactions: faiyyaz

LKnight

Aug 8, 2010
Nice, much lighter than the d4 app btw ;)
Thanks U !

Sent from my U20i using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ++++++++++++++++++++ KeyBoard Fix ++++++++++++++++++++++++

device-2012-08-20-192724.png
    |
    device-2012-08-20-194236.png

As the name explains it all, the App Keyboard Fix is an Application for Fixing the Hardware Keyboard Lights.

We have a lot of Custom Roms for our Device but we have an problem to turn on the Hardware LED's [Esp seen in mimmi :p]
    So this is the right place where u can get it fixed :victory:​
    I already know D4 has made an awesome app for us for kfix :good:​
    But I have tried to make this app to use the least memory :angel:
    The LED lights turn on when u slide out the keyboard n turns off when you slide in. So this will definitely give us a better Battery life
    I hope you guys like it also this is just an initial release. ;)

Download Link++ KeyBoard Fix v1.1.apk

CREDITS:
    Many Thanks to slade87 for helping me to improvise the app, Please push the thanks button for him too. :good:
    ChangeLog:

v1.1
    -Fixed bugs like LED's dont turn off even after KB slide in.
    -A fix for automatic brightness in MINICM10/[maybe cm9 too][Thanks to Slade87]

Note: Current version of MINICM10 doesn't have auto brightness working so just enable it in the settings.apk-->display n it will work. If you don't want to use just disable it in settings.apk-->display
    -Works smooth.

v1.0
    -Initial Release
    - Enable/Dis-able Keyboard lights
    -Starts automatically at boot

EDIT:

EDIT2:
    Another great app by faiyyaz :)

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app