[ROM][GT-N7105/N7105T]#HASHCHECK-HYBRID# V3.0[4.1.2][Aroma][DEDEX-ROOTED][28/06/2013]

Search This thread

Southways

Dec 12, 2009
Wheelers Hill, Melbourne
I will FTP-serve or DropBox if I can get a complete file

I am trying to download this torrent & are stuck in the parking lot (like many before me).

If someone can make it available for me to download directly, I will put it on my FTP server or in my DropBox.
... just gotta get the file.

PM me if you have it.

DuratecPaul

Nov 1, 2011
Adelaide
Hashcheck limit your upload to 2-4 people and then they can seed it to the wider community.
Torrent is fine dont worry about uploading elsewhere.

Last edited:

meminiau

Jan 4, 2012
Newcastle
On track for a 2016 flash lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

hehehehe! that's funny lol!!

I've now downloaded 34% after al almost 20 hours of downloading. I think I am just going to give up on this rom for a while. No disrespect to the dev, coz your previous rom was really good, but I gotta move on :fingers-crossed:

By the way, I sent you a pm this morning and I haven't heard anything back :(

nameejokerx

Dec 4, 2008
Cyberjaya
I really want to try this rom but I can't use torrent. My office block it.
If anyone downloaded ardy can u upload n pm the link if op ok with it.

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMA6] #HASHCHECK# Rom V1.2 [4.1.2][Aroma][Rooted][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]

Sorry but there is 80 people seeding off just me :silly: i am purchasing online storage thanks to a couple of donations for next rom release. So if you can just be patient for this release

heyman. try using google drive:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

jtsin67

Aug 5, 2011
Probably doing something wrong but i keep getting an unsupported compression method error when trying to 7zip the file..anyone have success and if so what did you use (ive tried 7zip and winzip)

mikeemoz

May 1, 2008
Sydney
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Re: [ROM][N7105XXDMA6] #HASHCHECK# Rom V1.2 [4.1.2][Aroma][Rooted][TELSTRA/OPTUS/ETC]

No probs here, put all your zips 1-16 in one folder,open the folder in 7zip. then right click only the first file and click extract here.
Flash the zip file thats created.
If aroma crashes while flashing xperia album ,flash again without that mod selected.
Thanks again @hashcheck/the guy that wont sleep!
Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

Reactions: hashcheck

Top Liked Posts