XPosed Module Roundup

Search This thread

wytecaztle

Mar 27, 2008
Atlanta
What exposed Modules are you using and what works?

I am using Disable Sprint System UI flag 3.0

Hides the GPS icon also shows real icons for 1x/EVDO and LTE

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

regalpimpin

Jun 21, 2010
Notification mod- So I can pull down on the right of the notifications to go straight to toggles.

Sense 6 toolbox- center clock and maybe a couple other things.

Xvolume30-45 step volume on media

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: wytecaztle

Sim-X

Nov 2, 2008
Minneapolis, MN
I use some snapchat stuff & pandora patcher as well. I have Pandora premium so I just use it for unlimited skips. Even allows unlimited through Pandora tether to my deck via bluetooth. Limiting skips on a paid subscription is just stupid. I will have to check out sense 6 toolbox

Last edited:
Reactions: wytecaztle

ahecht

Oct 23, 2010
In addition to the previously mentioned crappalinks, and Disable Sprint SystemUI Flag, I also have Xposed Torch (turn on flashlight by holding the volume keys when the screen's off) and MoDaCo Toolkit (disable Google Wallet root/region checks, Disable /mnt/asec, enable "Disable" button for all apps, and advanced power menu).

skizzled

Jun 17, 2007
Currently I'm using:
XPrivacy
DoubleTapToSleep (I love this, puts the screen to sleep by double tapping the notification bar.)
Greenify
Ultimate Dynamic Navbar
YouTube AdAway
I had a couple others like Disable Sprint SystemUI Flag and Advanced Power Menu until I flashed the Bad Boyz ROM which made those unnecessary.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nfc icon remover, xprivacy, SwypeTweaks, SMS Xposed, minminguard, crappalinks

Notification mod- So I can pull down on the right of the notifications to go straight to toggles.

Sense 6 toolbox- center clock and maybe a couple other things.

Xvolume30-45 step volume on media

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium HD app
    Pandora patcher. Not officially supported by xposed due to legal issues. Have to Google to find it. Also YouTube ad away. Viper rom takes care of my need for gravity and sense 6 toolbox. Venom settings had all that and more built in.

I use some snapchat stuff & pandora patcher as well. I have Pandora premium so I just use it for unlimited skips. Even allows unlimited through Pandora tether to my deck via bluetooth. Limiting skips on a paid subscription is just stupid. I will have to check out sense 6 toolbox