[Q] HTC One Automatically Reboots "Process com.htc.htcdialer isn't responding"

Search This thread

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
I posted earlier stating that I saw Google Play Services listed under my apps, and it was up-to-date as far as I know. It does ask me if I want to install it but then takes me to the Google account sign-in (which I can't sign into.) Clearing the data on every Google app I saw and rebooting did not resolve the sign-in issue.

I'm going to try to re-flash the ROM, fix, and radio because I managed to sign in during the set-up. I'll see if that clears up all of my problems.

EDIT: WORKED! Few minutes in and not a single problem so far. Signed into Google and the Play Store works. I may be speaking too soon though.

Thanks for the help!

Side question: How can I remove some apps such as HTC Apps and HTC Backup? I click on them and it says the apps are not installed but they still show up in the list of apps.
Glad you got it sorted.
You can hide them in the app drawer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does that mean flash the firmware? If so, that won't be possible. My phone is S-On, and from what I've read it needs to be S-Off. I tried to make it S-Off a few minutes ago using Rumrunner but it failed (because my phone automatically rebooted during the process I assume.)

Plus, I can't access my phone's storage via my computer; it doesn't seem to mount properly. Wouldn't matter if it did anyways, as it disconnects after a minutes anyways. I was hoping I could just install the stock ROM and leave this stuff alone for now.

I should mention that this is the first time I've ever tried to flash a custom ROM or really do anything "advanced" with an Android phone. I didn't expect to run into so many bloody problems. What a nightmare.
    You can flash the radio from recovery.
    Since you can't connect to PC while booted to rom boot to recovery and type
    Code:
    adb push filename.zip /sdcard/
    When it's on your phone just choose it and flash once it's done flashing wipe cache and dalvik cache and you should be good
    theres a data fix in the 6.1.0 forum you might need to flash.

here is a link