Looking for my posts

Search This thread

dev4droids

Dec 29, 2013
I feel that this is a stupid question but I registered yesterday and now I looking for the threads I posted in. Well there is only one actually as I remembered where was the one thread I opened. I thought I would be automatically subscribed to the threads I open/post in.

Is there a way to see where I posted ?

Thanks

Rehv

Dec 26, 2013
Yeah just look in ur profile and look at posts. That should do it. That was while using app. Go up to ur control panel and click on subscribed threads. Youll see ur posts on different threads .

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

dev4droids

Dec 29, 2013
Yeah just look in ur profile and look at posts. That should do it. That was while using app. Go up to ur control panel and click on subscribed threads. Youll see ur posts on different threads .

Thanks Rehv for the quick reply but I looked in my profile before posting and all I could see was statistics about my posts but no way to see them...
I found the subscribed thread in the control panel though but I didn't subscribe to the thread I won't see it...

What am I missing here ?

Reactions: arjinder (ary)

dev4droids

Dec 29, 2013
stopa46 thanks a lot !! I would never have thought to look for my posts this way! Why not simply put an option in the control panel to see all written posts ? Anyway thanks again ;)

Reactions: ghostdogg49504

Rehv

Dec 26, 2013
Awesome! I didnt even know that one. Haha. Great shortcut. Thanks

Rehv

Dec 26, 2013

Ur welcome. Ive lost some threads as well but now I c how to find them . Have a gud day.

r0tt3n

Aug 13, 2010
I also struggled with this, and had to find this thread to figure it out. I would have expected to find that stuff in the settings(gear) area, would never have thought to click my own username after failing to find it in the settings area Thanks for your help!

Archosbad

Oct 14, 2016
I feel that this is a stupid question but I registered yesterday and now I looking for the threads I posted in. Well there is only one actually as I remembered where was the one thread I opened. I thought I would be automatically subscribed to the threads I open/post in.

Thanks

I had also dificulties to find it. Maybe XDADevelopers should take a look at stackoverflow how things are done in a decent and intuitive way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks
    at pc browser: click at Your user name and You should get that

i'm not using app

Thanks Rehv for the quick reply but I looked in my profile before posting and all I could see was statistics about my posts but no way to see them...
    I found the subscribed thread in the control panel though but I didn't subscribe to the thread I won't see it...

What am I missing here ?
    stopa46 thanks a lot !! I would never have thought to look for my posts this way! Why not simply put an option in the control panel to see all written posts ? Anyway thanks again ;)
    You welcome m8, that might be usefull for other new members aswell. Cheers