[ROM][18-5-2012] Chinese Official MIUIv4 ICS 2.5.18 Public beta for ONE X[Dropbox]

Search This thread

cYbOrG5

Jan 27, 2012
i wish i knew.. :D

i flashed francos[bootloop/reboots] and faux[bootloop/reboots] kernels, then i restored cwm backup and flashed the orig 2.6.1 miui boot.img.

somehow, for reasons i might never know, i got battery of 14 hours with wifi on, autosync[google, live, dropbox, fb, foursquare accounts], and auto brightness.

screen sleep setting is 1 minute.

i am posting it here since there seems to be no thread dedicated to MIUI HOX at XDA, the site miui.us is also not that active. still have to subscribe miuiandroid.com

Last edited:

cYbOrG5

Jan 27, 2012
battery runs at 20h 43m with 5% remaining...i guess this version 2.6.1 is daily driver already..

RenVilo

Aug 4, 2009
I want to download and test this but can I get everything in English or will it still be Chinese?

cYbOrG5

Jan 27, 2012
for vanilla miui, you can download the multi lang version (i think) and change language to english. You may also download from miui.us (their default is english as far as i have tested).

I want to download and test this but can I get everything in English or will it still be Chinese?

it boots up in chinese but you can change it to English.
have a short guide on my blog on how you can navigate the chinese ui in case you can recognise the icons
here's how:

Once the phone boots, tap the familiar looking Cog (Settings) icon, bottom left on your Home screen (not dock)

there are now 2 tabs, click the right hand tab to list ALL settings

Scroll down to the 17th line (with the “A” icon)

Tap the first line and voila, options, options options.

Tap the Shopping bag icon (which is still in Chinese), and from there you can install the common google packages like Play store, Talk, Maps etc.

cYbOrG5 is right.. miui.us is the US localised version and the miuiandroid.com is the uk localised version. they have their own differentiating mods as far as i know.

if you want to see the guide on my blog then go here
http://blog.yellowchilli.net/2012/05/official-htc-one-x-miui-2518-download.html

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The MIUI official public beta version

Everythings is woking well.

Sorry about my bad English.

ROM features (From translation tools)
    1. Based on the official 1.28.707.10 official RUU production, the bottom drive stability.
    2. Depth streamline ROM (597 MB-> 293 MB), reduce the download burden.
    3. Keep original camera, photo album, radio, music, BeatsAudio sound.
    4. All MIUI core application transplantation, ensure the syndrome of MIUI user experience.
    5. All function normal operation, ensure daily use.
    6. To provide support OTA, creating the perfect MIUI V4.

other instructions
    1. MIUI music can also use BeatsAudio sound, need to shut down MIUI music equalizer, and open BeatsAudio sound.
    2. Like BeatsAudio sound of the students don't worry, we not only to retain the BeasAudio sound,
    And still retain the related audio enhancement.
    3. The original camera without pressure even pat. Like the pictures of the classmate, open beta version MIUI meet your even to shoot.
    4. Power consumption and original ROM similar, basic guarantee to be able to use a day.

DOWNLOAD::D

ROM:
    1)Dropbox mirror:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6p1cvqcmuljpsic/tcd4e8AmkC/miui/miui_OneX_2.5.18_1f858c4a6a_4.0 (2).zip
    2)Chinese netdisk:http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/DJPHAAEIDINT
    Click on the ROM name to start download.

one key flash boot.img
    1)Dropbox mirror:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6p1cvqcmuljpsic/pqgPN-Kln4/miui/one key brush boot.zip
    2)Chinese netdisk:http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/DMEHTIPILCCQ
    Click on the file name to start download.

Download Rom and place on SD
    - Fastboot one key flash the boot.img
    - fastboot erase cache
    - Reboot Recovery
    - Wipe data/Full Wipe
    - Flash Rom
    - Reboot

Screenshot_2012-05-19-01-31-09.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-01-31-16.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-01-30-37.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-01-31-00.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-01-31-03.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-01-30-54.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-01-30-47.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-01-30-41.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-02-40-03.jpg

Screenshot_2012-05-19-02-42-35.jpg
    Not mad about it, wasn't aware they were using a Sense base either.

A lot of the UI elements don't look very sharp to me such as the battery notification? I preferred Gingerbread MIUI.

It's HDPI, they've stated it's going to be updated to XHDPI. Re app drawer... that's how MIUI is! There's already been a solution posted if you really miss it.

M.
    Thanks. Finally. :) Are there any more infos available at the moment? What´s working, what not?

sl bb
    RD MIUI is way better than the official one because of 2.05 base...