Search This thread

ph.miki

Mar 6, 2011
Belgrade
team-passion.com
picture.php

EXTRAordinary CM 10.1-SGS3-4
(JDQ39E CM10.1)

In this ROM has invested a lot of effort. I managed to reduce battery draining, maintain stability. Unfortunately, EXTRAordinary team no longer exists, so I got to do everything myself. Great support and help they've given me malcho, rodman01 ,erpurohit. For that I will always be grateful to them. We wish you comfortable use of this ROM!!!.

I ask all the people who visit this thread, to help me get my reputation and the reputation of people who helped me make this ROM. Please give five stars to this topic. I do not want a war with anyone, but this is degrading and no motivation for my future work. Thanks to all the users who have understanding!!!

CHANGELOG:

Latest source build cm10.1.
Semaphore 2.9.25s(Rom is patched for bigmem).
Semaphore manager as system app.
Google apps removed.Gapps is must flash after flash rom.
EXTRAordinary boot animation.
AccuWeather Widget SGS III
Radio GSM / Modem:
- XXJVY
Google keyboard and Samsung keyboard
Fully Deodexed
Zipaligned APKs
Rooted (Super SU)
BusyBox Installed
Android Source Code vastly improved and optimized
Init.d Support
Rsync Support
UserInit Support
Bash & Nano Support
Native SIP/VOIP Support
OpenSSH Support (ssh, sshd, scp, stfp)
HSPA+ Support
OpenVPN Support
Ad-Hoc Network Support
EXT4 File System Optimizations
NO BATTERY DRAINING
and much more.........

BIG CREDITS TO:
malcho :good: :good: :good:
burakgon :good: :good: :good:
Cyanogenmod team :good: :good: :good:
erpurohit and rodman01 (facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/DroidInvanders );)
MassDesign (https://www.facebook.com/MassDesign.kt)
and me :angel:

Made two versions of this ROM. Classic CM 10.1 and thematized.

First dowload classic rom then the theme you install after installing classic rom.
The choice is yours.

Thank you for your support and trust

INSTALLATION

-Copy ROM to enternal SDcard
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache
-wipe system
-wipe davlik cache
-go to recovery and install rom from SDcard​

DOWNLOAD LINK: EXTRAordinary CM 10.1-SGS3-4

Google Apps: GAPPS 4.2.2
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THEMATIZE: THEME

Hi there, I uploaded 2 files with transparent statusbar for the CM10.1-SGS3-4 version. Please have a look at this/my post or in OP of my thread.

center clocks by rodman01

CenterClockvExtraordinary_SGS3-4_white.zip and CenterClockvExtraordinary_SGS3-4_blue.zip

Another nice surprise from erpurohit
S4 Notification Center for EXTRAordinary

Attachments

• angela_kernel_sgs_v2.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 1,019
  • TouchWiz_Fix.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 839
Last edited:

ph.miki

Mar 6, 2011
Belgrade
team-passion.com
EXTRAordinary GALAXY S IV-1 (JDQ39E CM10.1) 5/7/2013

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DOWNLOAD LINK : EXTRAordinary GALAXY S IV-1 (JDQ39E CM10.1) 5/7/2013

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

PEOPLE WHO sabotage my work, let's calm down. OTHERWISE ALL APPLY administrator. not passed 1 MINUTE, somebody downgrades TO 1 STAR. Is it a disease, jealousy, really do not know. Please, sir, do not degrade until you look my work. If you do not like, just passed away. anyone I have not done anything wrong, I know there are good people which will raise the RATING OF THIS REALY GOOD ROM!!!

THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING!!!!

Last edited:

ph.miki

Mar 6, 2011
Belgrade
team-passion.com
PEOPLE WHO sabotage my work, let's calm down. OTHERWISE ALL APPLY administrator. not passed 1 MINUTE, somebody downgrades TO 1 STAR. Is it a disease, jealousy, really do not know. Please, sir, do not degrade until you look my work. If you do not like, just passed away. anyone I have not done anything wrong, I know there are good people which will raise the RATING OF THIS REALY GOOD ROM!!!

Reactions: wviegas and yuzaman

ph.miki

Mar 6, 2011
Belgrade
team-passion.com

MaRkuS_538

Sep 28, 2012
I'll try the ROM out soon, but why is in the first Post "HSPA+ added"? I thought the SGS only can HSDPA?!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

akash6969

May 27, 2012
London
Everything seems to be working in this ROM!! Great, smooth, fast with more RAM free..

But I'm getting background shadows on my apps on the screens..:((

:good:

Last edited:

vlngu118

Feb 7, 2013
San Jose
Are the shadows behind the apps on purpose?
Because they don't look so nice.
Is Smart Capture included?
BTW nice rom!!!!!

Last edited:

befr33man

Nov 20, 2011
many thanks for your work! the problem with rating will be solved ;)... there's good people here, they appreciate your work! keep up this development!

Reactions: ph.miki

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    picture.php

EXTRAordinary CM 10.1-SGS3-4
    (JDQ39E CM10.1)

In this ROM has invested a lot of effort. I managed to reduce battery draining, maintain stability. Unfortunately, EXTRAordinary team no longer exists, so I got to do everything myself. Great support and help they've given me malcho, rodman01 ,erpurohit. For that I will always be grateful to them. We wish you comfortable use of this ROM!!!.

I ask all the people who visit this thread, to help me get my reputation and the reputation of people who helped me make this ROM. Please give five stars to this topic. I do not want a war with anyone, but this is degrading and no motivation for my future work. Thanks to all the users who have understanding!!!

CHANGELOG:

Latest source build cm10.1.
    Semaphore 2.9.25s(Rom is patched for bigmem).
    Semaphore manager as system app.
    Google apps removed.Gapps is must flash after flash rom.
    EXTRAordinary boot animation.
    AccuWeather Widget SGS III
    Radio GSM / Modem:
    - XXJVY
    Google keyboard and Samsung keyboard
    Fully Deodexed
    Zipaligned APKs
    Rooted (Super SU)
    BusyBox Installed
    Android Source Code vastly improved and optimized
    Init.d Support
    Rsync Support
    UserInit Support
    Bash & Nano Support
    Native SIP/VOIP Support
    OpenSSH Support (ssh, sshd, scp, stfp)
    HSPA+ Support
    OpenVPN Support
    Ad-Hoc Network Support
    EXT4 File System Optimizations
    NO BATTERY DRAINING
    and much more.........

BIG CREDITS TO:
    malcho :good: :good: :good:
    burakgon :good: :good: :good:
    Cyanogenmod team :good: :good: :good:
    erpurohit and rodman01 (facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/DroidInvanders );)
    MassDesign (https://www.facebook.com/MassDesign.kt)
    and me :angel:

Made two versions of this ROM. Classic CM 10.1 and thematized.

First dowload classic rom then the theme you install after installing classic rom.
    The choice is yours.

Thank you for your support and trust

INSTALLATION

-Copy ROM to enternal SDcard
    -wipe data/factory reset
    -wipe cache
    -wipe system
    -wipe davlik cache
    -go to recovery and install rom from SDcard​

DOWNLOAD LINK: EXTRAordinary CM 10.1-SGS3-4

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    DOWNLOAD LINK FOR THEMATIZE: THEME

Hi there, I uploaded 2 files with transparent statusbar for the CM10.1-SGS3-4 version. Please have a look at this/my post or in OP of my thread.

center clocks by rodman01

CenterClockvExtraordinary_SGS3-4_white.zip and CenterClockvExtraordinary_SGS3-4_blue.zip

Another nice surprise from erpurohit
    S4 Notification Center for EXTRAordinary
    EXTRAordinary GALAXY S IV-1 (JDQ39E CM10.1) 5/7/2013

DOWNLOAD LINK : EXTRAordinary GALAXY S IV-1 (JDQ39E CM10.1) 5/7/2013

I ask all the people who visit this thread, to help me get my reputation and the reputation of people who helped me make this ROM. Please give five stars to this topic. I do not want a war with anyone, but this is degrading and no motivation for my future work. Thanks to all the users who have understanding
    tomorow-new rom
    ]Enemy strikes again.

Enemy strikes again. Administrator is notified again. He said he would terminate the user who is doing this. Well ... go ahead