[Game][1.6+] Fruit Link - Exciting puzzle Fruit Game

Search This thread

new_generation

Sep 23, 2013
Dear friend,
Hope you are good.
Today I want to introduce to you my favorite free game: Fruit Link.
7VamvZTN-E3W-Ccg87uZA6OVJsZBCB48pMv_iCY9Gj31Qa7BI_zoLubUJ5eEG9wqguk=h900

You can download game on Google: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ateamdroid.fruitlink

Fruit Link is an exciting puzzle fruit game with amazing gameplay, missions and new boosters for fan of Match 3 Games.
With instruction from Butterfly Angel, you will enjoy the time in fruit garden, and try to connect 2 same lovely emotional fruits within 3 lines to get scores, coins, boosters, gold.
★ ★ ★ ★★ MAIN FEATURES ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ Nice graphics with Butterfly Angel, Emotional Fruits, Fruit Garden
✔ 3 games modes and 5 missions. 96 levels in Campaign mode
✔ 4 boosters: Timer, Hint (Search), Refresh, Fruit Bomb (boom the rock or fruit)
✔ Collect coins and buy boosters in Fruit Garden Store
✔ Global leaderboard
✔ Cool animation effects: Fruit Link, Fruit Hint, Fruit Refresh, Fruit Bomb, Fruit Booster effects.

★ ★ ★ ★ ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ 3 game modes: Campaign (96 levels), Endless, Free Style
✔ 5 missions:
ღ Time mission
ღ Score mission
ღ Collect Gold mission
ღ Collect Gold & Time
ღ Collect Gold & Score
✔ Be careful with the Rock, it will make the line unconnected. Use bomb to destroy it.
You can download game on Google: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ateamdroid.fruitlink
11ma18w7DFalsvNnygUWAzTqQ5FORTZM9WOzZmaO8NFjq7_9Tfbj8N3T7zYVZiJ0XoCJ=w300

Best Wishes To You.
Steven.

Last edited:

new_generation

Sep 23, 2013
You can watch the video game on You Tube at address: youtube.com/watch?v=ym2IKfUoTmQ
to view game design, effection, gameplay and more.

Dear friend,
Hope you are good.

Fruit Link is an exciting puzzle fruit game with amazing gameplay, missions and new boosters for fan of Match 3 Games.
With instruction from Butterfly Angel, you will enjoy the time in fruit garden, and try to connect 2 same lovely emotional fruits within 3 lines to get scores, coins, boosters, gold.
✔ 4 boosters: Timer, Hint (Search), Refresh, Fruit Bomb (boom the rock or fruit)
✔ Global leaderboard
✔ Cool animation effects: Fruit Link, Fruit Hint, Fruit Refresh, Fruit Bomb, Fruit Booster effects.

✔ 5 missions:
ღ Time mission
ღ Score mission
ღ Collect Gold mission
ღ Collect Gold & Time
ღ Collect Gold & Score
✔ Be careful with the Rock, it will make the line unconnected. Use bomb to destroy it.

Best Wishes To You.
Steven.

new_generation

Sep 23, 2013
How can I buy bomb, refresh the puzzle...? And where is my position in top scores?
Thank

Hi,
On Home screen, you click the Store Button (on top corner) to go Store Shop and buy boosters (bomb, refresh, hint...).
To view your position, you click the Top Scores button, and the section above the top scores list shows your position.
Hope this help

Reactions: mobile_lover_89

bobo_bibi

May 6, 2014
testing now, but I don't understand with the dual mode feature, can you explain exactly that feature used for ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear friend,
    Hope you are good.
    7VamvZTN-E3W-Ccg87uZA6OVJsZBCB48pMv_iCY9Gj31Qa7BI_zoLubUJ5eEG9wqguk=h900

✔ Global leaderboard

✔ 5 missions:
    ღ Time mission
    ღ Score mission
    ღ Collect Gold mission
    ღ Collect Gold & Time
    ღ Collect Gold & Score
    11ma18w7DFalsvNnygUWAzTqQ5FORTZM9WOzZmaO8NFjq7_9Tfbj8N3T7zYVZiJ0XoCJ=w300

Best Wishes To You.
    Steven.
    Dear friends,
    You can send request or any problems at this address: www.facebook.com/ateamdroid
    Thanks.
    Look amazing. I will play it !
    How can I buy bomb, refresh the puzzle...? And where is my position in top scores?
    Thank

Hi,
    On Home screen, you click the Store Button (on top corner) to go Store Shop and buy boosters (bomb, refresh, hint...).
    To view your position, you click the Top Scores button, and the section above the top scores list shows your position.
    Hope this help