[Q]Droid x CWM reboot problem

Search This thread

cbrebel

Feb 24, 2011
Hi there, posting this for my boss since i did his root for him.

He has a Droid X which i rooted a few weeks ago. He said its been working great but he gets a random reboot now and then. When it does this reboot, or any reboot for that matter. the first time it reboots it goes into CWM. his camera button does not work (which sucks for tryin to flash anything) and he has to reboot again to get it to power up normally. Other than that it works flawlessly.

Done some reading around in other moto droid forums and possibly found a fix. will try it for him tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for advice

Thanks

freakboy13

Sep 15, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Reboots on a DROID??? Oh noes!!
Lol..
Welcome to droidlife... my x reboots at least 2x a week. Its normal. I don't know of any android device that doesn't experience reboots.
But yeah even my d2 & d2g rebooted a lot.

Try clearing cache, bat stats all though no cam button suxxor for him.

Another candidate for a new dx?
Could be battery too.....

Is this like every hour or something? Oh wait you have a dx not a g2x, my bad :p
Maybe someone else can help.
Try a different battery might help, not sure how you gonna be able to use bootstrap w/o cam. button. Is the button missing or just borked?

Sent from my DROIDX using xda premium

cbrebel

Feb 24, 2011
Cam button Broke dunno what he did but it won't respond and reboots not really the issue it's just that it reboots to cwm the first time every time poses a problem since he in on call 24 7 when it goes to cwm he just reboots again and it's fine

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

eaglesfan398

Jan 16, 2011
Funny

I am rooted and flashed and i almost never deal with reboots during the day. Im on Miui and i was on cyanogenmod7 and only have seen a random reboot like once or twice total.