[Q] whats the diefference between S4 and S5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

omri206

Jul 5, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm sure that there is post like this but i didnt find him.
I wanna buy a new galaxy s (my S1 died last week :( ) but i dont know which one - S4 or S5.
From what I learned this far there are no such a huge changings between both of them, so i wanted to ask you what you prefer and why.

Thanks for helping me :)

Rudy83

Apr 15, 2014
I would say hold on IDF you can there is talk of an upgraded version of the s5 called the s 5 prime. If you can wait then go for it.

If not and you have v the budget I think buy the latest one. You will get the updates and two the specs are really good.

If I could via would buy there s5 and totally change out. That is what I love about Samsung you can change battery or SD cards and of course the ROMS. Thanks to the guys here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

|>/\nte

Hi guys,

I'm sure that there is post like this but i didnt find him.
I wanna buy a new galaxy s (my S1 died last week :( ) but i dont know which one - S4 or S5.
From what I learned this far there are no such a huge changings between both of them, so i wanted to ask you what you prefer and why.

Thanks for helping me :)

There are specific threads for similar suggestions, like here: https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHhwavuw8MWRwRfd4-gZrOi4J0VKA
Well, it might be a hard decision, as both phones are much alike. Anyway, I'd pick the s5 because it's the latest model, so more updates, it can support up to 128 gbs of memory stick (while the s4 can get up to 64), so you can save more stuff, it has the best g.p.u. and c.p.u. on the market at the moment and it's water and dust resistant (so if any accidents occur, the phone should be fine). If you are patient though, you can wait because I've heard about a galaxy s5 prime edition (already mentioned above). Now, if you're not, you might as well get the galaxy s5. If your wallet can't handle its price (e.g. it costs 759 euros in my country), you can get the s4. Besides, both phones are very much alike. I'm terribly sorry for the quote length.....hope I helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts