HD Icon Pack (1) by mikebeecham

Search This thread

mikebeecham

May 5, 2010
hdpromo.png

Hi guys,

Well, after nearly two months of fairly hard work designing and (in some cases) redesigning, I'm happy to release my first pack of HD Icons to the Android Community. This is a project still very much in process, as I see myself adding more packs as time goes on...however I was happy enough with the first 68 icons to release them out in the wild.

For the more astute amongst you, you'll notice that I mentioned a zip file and readme file, etc. SORRY! My bad...I intended to do the zip file, then came across the possibility of a gallery and got so overwhelmed with the graphical possibilities that I clean forgot about the zip file.

This first post has now been changed, the zip file has been created (with the enclosed readme file), and can be found at the link below:

Download the Individual Icons here:
Visit the Icon Gallery

Download the Zip File (Full Icon Pack) here:
Full Icon Pack (with added Readme)

I genuinely hope that these icons find you well, and that you get a lot of use out of them. Please take a look at the readme file. It cant possibly explain everything, but I hope it gives you a start.

Regards

Mike

Last edited:

Devin5277

Mar 3, 2009
very nice indeed.

If you ever get around to making more sets, I would gladly donate for a high gloss grey, or white with this kind of detail.

thanks again, wonderful work

mikebeecham

May 5, 2010
Thanks mate...

Well, if you pm me or get me on gtalk, then we can talk about how much it would cost for me to convert all the icons into black and white versions

rion_j

Aug 23, 2010
thank you, these are killer icons. i really like the look of them. one thing i did notice when i save the icons to my desktop and then apply to my phone is that there are little white edges on the corners of the icons. is this by design? or am i missing something?

also, would it be possible to create an icon for the app drawer?

thanks again, really great work! :)

ryan75

Feb 8, 2009
Dearborn, MI
Top-notch icons, look great on my n1. If you're taking requests, might I suggest an icon for cyanogens DSP settings app or a graphic equalizer type look. Thanks for sharing.

mikebeecham

May 5, 2010
As long as you save them in .png format then the transparency should remain. If you save them in .jpg then you'll get white corners.

Is it all, or just some?

plasticdarlow

Aug 31, 2010
Looks great..... looking forward to the second release

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hdpromo.png

Hi guys,

Well, after nearly two months of fairly hard work designing and (in some cases) redesigning, I'm happy to release my first pack of HD Icons to the Android Community. This is a project still very much in process, as I see myself adding more packs as time goes on...however I was happy enough with the first 68 icons to release them out in the wild.

For the more astute amongst you, you'll notice that I mentioned a zip file and readme file, etc. SORRY! My bad...I intended to do the zip file, then came across the possibility of a gallery and got so overwhelmed with the graphical possibilities that I clean forgot about the zip file.

This first post has now been changed, the zip file has been created (with the enclosed readme file), and can be found at the link below:

Download the Individual Icons here:
    Visit the Icon Gallery

Download the Zip File (Full Icon Pack) here:
    Full Icon Pack (with added Readme)

I genuinely hope that these icons find you well, and that you get a lot of use out of them. Please take a look at the readme file. It cant possibly explain everything, but I hope it gives you a start.

Regards

Mike
    server down?
    please put icons to dropbox or rapidshare

Yes, server is down, so I've downloaded them all and packed them into a RAR file which is attached to this post :)
    it seems the link is broken in the 1st post... cant download at current time :/

got pack2 though from other thread
    was able to get it from
    http://www.mobilegeek.it/download/324/

main page
    http://geekfiles.altervista.org/en/guida-per-cambiare-icone-sul-vostro-cellulare-android/
    Working on pack number 2 as we speak. Thanks for the requests...I have enough to be getting on with for now :)
    Download the zip, extract. Get a launcher which supports editing icons (apex etc), long press stock icon, choose edit, press icon, navigate gallery to choose desired icon. Profit.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium