You can delete this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ianmb

Mar 15, 2010
Fort Recovery
OMG my girlfriend of 8 yrs left for Cancun with BOTH OUR kids and 30+ members of her family for 6 days!!!!
IM FREE TO BROWSE XDA AND DOWNLOAD AND FLASH ROMS!!!!
NO HASSLE, NO INTERRUPTIONS!
I WILL TEST, DEBUG, AND FLASH ANY AND EVERYTHING YOU GUYS NEED!!!!
Sorry for not being a SPECIFIC or Special thread but I know that there are some ppl out there who can relate to the FREEDOM AND "BREATH OF FRESH AIR"
Gimme a thanks for those who can relate...and know what I'm talking about!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ianmb

Mar 15, 2010
Fort Recovery
How the f**k can you have 450+ posts on xda, and still post something like this.

I would say that it baffles the mind, but you know what they say about common sense...

Sent from my calculator watch.

It was meant as a simple statement/expression of relief, true it could have been in a different forum. When you get/have a girlfriend of 8 yrs with two children (6-2) and you get a "break" hope yours goes without feeling the need to post your relief. And yes ive been married too...also have a 19 yr old son and a 15yr old daughter....so....it was just a statement! And yes im sure it does baffle your mind...but if you didnt like what you read...dont post anything....move on....hmmmm....common sense! ?

mitchellvii

Jul 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.executivedecision.biz
It was meant as a simple statement/expression of relief, true it could have been in a different forum. When you get/have a girlfriend of 8 yrs with two children (6-2) and you get a "break" hope yours goes without feeling the need to post your relief. And yes ive been married too...also have a 19 yr old son and a 15yr old daughter....so....it was just a statement! And yes im sure it does baffle your mind...but if you didnt like what you read...dont post anything....move on....hmmmm....common sense! ?

The point is that you broke THE cardinal rule of xda - NEVER EVER EVER EVER post a non-development thread in development. Did I mention NEVER? So if I were you and you don't want the ban hammer, I'd be careful about giving attitude to the experienced members who try to set you straight.

Reactions: kingdazy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread moved.

Congrats OP, now I will close this so you can have all the free time testing and flashing and not checking the responses in this thread. ;)
    OMG my girlfriend of 8 yrs left for Cancun with BOTH OUR kids and 30+ members of her family for 6 days!!!!
    IM FREE TO BROWSE XDA AND DOWNLOAD AND FLASH ROMS!!!!
    NO HASSLE, NO INTERRUPTIONS!
    I WILL TEST, DEBUG, AND FLASH ANY AND EVERYTHING YOU GUYS NEED!!!!
    Sorry for not being a SPECIFIC or Special thread but I know that there are some ppl out there who can relate to the FREEDOM AND "BREATH OF FRESH AIR"
    Gimme a thanks for those who can relate...and know what I'm talking about!

How the f**k can you have 450+ posts on xda, and still post something like this.

I would say that it baffles the mind, but you know what they say about common sense...

Beer?!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

The point is that you broke THE cardinal rule of xda - NEVER EVER EVER EVER post a non-development thread in development. Did I mention NEVER? So if I were you and you don't want the ban hammer, I'd be careful about giving attitude to the experienced members who try to set you straight.