[APP][4.0+] Bazooka launcher - Themeable trebuchet launcher - Updated [Feb 8th, 2013]

Search This thread

bippi79

Mar 11, 2011
Singapore
Bazooka Launcher

imagesforxdaforum011.gif

Extended version of Trebuchet from CyanogenMod, one of the most popular home application on the Android market. Bazooka supports personalization by setting different themes to your launcher and also replaces your lock screen similar to MiHome launcher. Bazooka uses the features and stability of Trebuchet coupled with a bunch of interface tweaks to make it fast, easy to use and lightweight. You can download many themes to personalize your home screen look and feel.

Bazooka also modifies the look and feel of your lockScreen. You can also perform swipes on the lockscreen to directly jump to Contacts, Messaging, Camera etc.,

Features:
  • Uses Stock android look and feel coupled with themes.
  • Easy to use drag and drop shortcuts from your all apps into your workspace.
  • Replaces the default android Lock screen with different types of lockscreens depending on the theme applied.
  • Control Music player from the lock screen itself.
  • Large number of beautiful MIUI themes converted to support the new launcher resources.

Market link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avatarrom.bazooka

Support link - http://www.avatarrom.com

Feature request page - https://avatarrom.uservoice.com/forums/193652-avatarrom-feature-request

Last edited:

ta1bot

Nov 23, 2012
Looks good

Looks good, supports all versions from 4.0 and upwards. Having more themes would make this even more awesome.

zeratos

Oct 12, 2012
We will constantly add themes to the theme store. Our target is 3 themes per week.

Also depending on the occasion there will be themes like christmas theme which we are releasing today.

could op share a direct link for the app? it would be great

thanks in advance

soulshinobu

Sep 24, 2012
A good idea would be to maybe give us an option to not use the built in lock screen, and maybe some more customization options, otherwise, it looks great, and runs quite smooth

Sent from my SPH-D710

Mchasard

Dec 12, 2010
Interesting but by me the launcher crash too often otherwise there is no enough options to change the settings ex: to remove Google search bar...
I'm under ics Rom...

ta1bot

Nov 23, 2012
Interesting but by me the launcher crash too often otherwise there is no enough options to change the settings ex: to remove Google search bar...
I'm under ics Rom...

Which device are you running on? Can you please share the scenario in which you encounter the crashes and if possible also help get some logs for the same?

Thanks!!

elban

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 10, 2009
Venice
www.opbyte.it
The picture in the first post shows modified dialer, status bar, messaging etc.
I suppose those are from miui? because yours is just a launcher + a lockscreen so it can't change other application colours, can it?

manishdevraj

Nov 28, 2012
Unable to Launch app on Samsung S2 I9100G

I am unable to launch application as its not seen in menu options. I am using Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100g.

Later I rebooted but it keeps on crashing when I select my launcher. I have sent crash report via application.

Last edited:

seahorsepip

Jan 22, 2012
No nexus 7 support o.o why only support a few devices on the market when it works on way more...

jbbandos

May 26, 2010
Brussels
Great, I'll try this ASAP. A nice feature (if you have the time for it) would be to import settings/layout from stock/nova, etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bazooka Launcher

imagesforxdaforum011.gif

Extended version of Trebuchet from CyanogenMod, one of the most popular home application on the Android market. Bazooka supports personalization by setting different themes to your launcher and also replaces your lock screen similar to MiHome launcher. Bazooka uses the features and stability of Trebuchet coupled with a bunch of interface tweaks to make it fast, easy to use and lightweight. You can download many themes to personalize your home screen look and feel.

Bazooka also modifies the look and feel of your lockScreen. You can also perform swipes on the lockscreen to directly jump to Contacts, Messaging, Camera etc.,

Features:
    • Uses Stock android look and feel coupled with themes.
    • Easy to use drag and drop shortcuts from your all apps into your workspace.
    • Replaces the default android Lock screen with different types of lockscreens depending on the theme applied.
    • Control Music player from the lock screen itself.
    • Large number of beautiful MIUI themes converted to support the new launcher resources.

Market link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avatarrom.bazooka

Support link - http://www.avatarrom.com

Feature request page - https://avatarrom.uservoice.com/forums/193652-avatarrom-feature-request
    We will constantly add themes to the theme store. Our target is 3 themes per week.

Also depending on the occasion there will be themes like christmas theme which we are releasing today.

Looks good, supports all versions from 4.0 and upwards. Having more themes would make this even more awesome.
    ChangeLog version M5j2

Version M5j2(Works for 4.2+):
    1) Profiles to make the Bazooka Launcher contextual. Chooose a home screen setup for home/work with different set of icons and widgets.
    2) Lockscreen support updated to a greater variety of lockscreen types.
    3) Font support in themes.
    4) Transition animations for home screen. 5 new animations added.
    5) Bug fixes and minor optimizations.

Now all the versions of the Bazooka Launcher(ICS, JB and JB4.2) have identical feature set.

Upcoming features:
    1) Support to customize number of rows/columns on your home screen.
    2) Lock desktop option.
    3) Latest Trebuchet changes from 4.2.2 merge.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Argh, it took me ages to find out, that when I'm installing bazooka on my Galaxy Note with 4.2.1 I do not get one of the latest versions that contain profiles (M5j, M5i), but M3j2. Would be great if you could inform on play store which features belongs to which version and note the installed version in the trebuchet settings....

Just updated the play store with the latest apk. You can use the version M5j2 for android version 4.2+.

Also, now we have added support to trigger profiles using Tasker/Llama, will try and post a HOWTO video for the same.

If there is any feature you would want on the Bazooka launcher, please visit the feature request page here and submit your suggestion https://avatarrom.uservoice.com/forums/193652-avatarrom-feature-request
    Hi... I like youre launcher an the conzept :)

I tried your Avatar ROM for GT-I9100 (4.1.2) and it looks verry nice...
    but I don´t like AOSP ROM´s :(

Can we expect some more features of your Avatar ROM to this launcher:confused:

- variable Bootscreen and customisable statusbar for Samsung Stock (4.1.2)? :angel:
    - and the new themes?
    :angel:

Yup, we are working on a bunch of features which will make it similar to the Avatar ROM feature set, adding more customizations and settings.
    Some of the features though might not be possible as an installed application... the others we will definitely add over the next few updates.
    What exactly is the typo ?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Should be 'Themable"